1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite NPCs in ORAS?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by guest, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    There're a whole bunch of NPCs to interact with in ORAS, a lot of them returning from the original ruby and sapphire. Zinnia was also added to the bunch and a lot of the older characters were revamped to varying degrees, the Aqua and Magma admins being great examples. Are there any NPCs you especially like, be it a passing trainer or someone involved in the plot? Is there a reason why you like them?

2. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    RydelRydelRydelRydelRydelRydelRydelRydelRydelRydelRydelRydelRydelRydelRydel

Erm... Sydney has always been a big one in my book, I've always liked him as an NPC and he's probably the best E4 memeber for me

I've liked Maxie in ORAS. In my opinion he was just... there but now he stands out and you feel a weird pressure when battling him

Also, little miss girly-name Tabitha is freaking creepy when he opens his brock eyes

Those are probably my top 3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Man, this is a really tough one...

But I gotta go with my main man Archie. I not only liked him because of my amazing battles with him, but his Sharpedo, coupled with my Sceptile got me my two longest streaks in the Battle Maison.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.