1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Finding The Rainbow - PMD RolePlay

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by JadeFox, May 21, 2017.

1. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "Naaaaawww, that's so cute! But yeah, she did bring all of those berries that we ate." Fury glanced at Pixie for a while. Remembering the Oran Berries they ate to recover from the attacking Pokémon from the dungeon. Then, he quickly remembered about the urgent letter.

"We should start reading the urgent letter now, I think it's something important." Fury said as he placed his paw on the seal of the letter.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "As soon as Jax stops strangling me. Ger off, you mini lion!" Pixie mock-protested against her teammate's hug. When she finally got him off of her, she smoothed down her fur and grabbed the letter from under FUry's paw. Ignoring any protest that may have come from the Eevee, she tore the envelope open and she let out a surprised squeak as a feather fell from the envelope. She quickly caught it and held it up for the others to see. She then read the letter from the Rescue Team Federation.

"Dear Team Omnia,

Recently it has come to our attention that a rockslide opened up a new Mystery Dungeon. While out on patrol at the new location we found this Translucent Feather. We feel as if it might have some connection to the new Mystery Dungeon that we have now called Fiery Field. We would like your team to investigate the new Dungeon to make sure it is not going to swallow us whole.

Sincerely,

The Rescue Team Federation. (their seal)"

"Swallow us whole? What kind of idiots wrote this letter?" Pixie signed as she knew her teammates were going to jump on this opportunity.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    "Huh. Does that mean that there's a whale in the... never mind I'm about to say something stupid." Jax smiled as he poked the letter. "They called it the Fiery Field, huh? I'm just gonna call it and say that there's gonna be Fire types there."

He picked up the feather, which the letter deemed, 'Translucent Feather'. "That's pretty. Let's put it in the ToolBox. We don't know what it's for, so maybe it's some kind of special key or something for the Mystery Dungeon."

He pushed the Translucent Feather towards Pixie and started to trot away. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to go! I'm gonna go ahead and be ready to go, in case you guys feel like doing anything else!" He started to run out of Treasure Town, not waiting for much of a response.

4. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "Didn't think that you hated hugs that much Pixie. But anyway, we should get going with stuff." Fury said as he went to Treasure Town to get a few things.

The town was quite busy as usual, with Pokèmon running around. He decided to buy some stuff from the Kecleon Shop, like an Apple, Oran Berries and some Rawst Berries, just in case he gets burned during the trip.

"Must be going to a fiery place huh? You bought a lot of Rawst Berries today." The green Kecleon said as he gave Fury the small bag of the apples and the berries. "Well, yeah, we're going on another mission. I was kinda hoping that today would be rest day, but meh, I don't mind. Wherever the action is, I'm going!" Fury said as he glanced at the brothers and nodding afterwards. He placed his money on the counter, before the brothers began to thank him for business.

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Pixie just rolled her eyes as she watched the two males run off. She pawed the feather with a thoughtful expression as she recalled the letter from the Rescue Team Federation. This feather was found near the entrance of the Fiery Field, was it not? She had a nagging feeling that it was going to be very important in the near future. She opened the rescue bag around her neck and stored the feather there. She had an Escape Orb with her, so if it was needed they could get out of the dungeon in a flash.

"I sure hope the boys won't take long." She sighed out loud and she hurried home. She was born ready with her Flash Fire Ability.

6. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Razor stopped in a big clearing and put his hands on his knees, panting for breath. The Murkrow had continued flying further out that he had ever gone before in a completely foreign place. This was unfamiliar territory for him and a bit of fear began to creep in his mind at the uncertainty. He had no idea if the Pokémon here were hostile or not.

The landscape had long gone from its lush green of plants and gave way to a dark gray charred ground that filled the air with a thick dust, choking out the sun overhead. It was warm on the surface, but the reduced sunlight gave the air a very contrasting chill.
    He reached back into his satchel, seeing a few iron thorns, oran berries and gummis, all that he could recover in time to pursue his thief, but the one item he needed had also been snatched from him.

Without a map, Razor wondered if he should send out an SOS for a rescue team to come and get him.
    Before he could further ponder the thought; a deep menacing growl came from further within the dungeon.

7. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Jax walked out of Treasure Town with a quick pace, not really turning back to say goodbye. He passed the sign that stated 'Treasure Town', partially pawing at it in amusement. As he was running, he passed the daily flock of Pelipper, who were already delivering the daily dose of Rescue Team mail. He noticed that one of them, Team Omnia's personal Pelipper, drop off a few letters into their Mailbox. The Shinx groaned, knowing that his team was going to get behind on their Job List once again.

He waved the Pelipper off, and took a look inside the Mailbox. Of course, the requests that had been added were fairly simple, but the fact that they were in so many different dungeons meant it was going to take a couple of days to get them all done. He closed the
    Mailbox lid, and decided to wander back inside their Rescue Team Base. He wanted to at least get some more sleep before they went to Fiery Field.