1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fondest memory?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Sep 30, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    What is your fondest memory of playing FireRed and LeafGreen?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ThatPsychoticPichu

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Beating Gary/Green. I loved that moment.
    Also the ending, I love FRLG :)

3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Battling my rival was a magical moment. I had a ton of fun with these games, it was fun to see how much I improved from playing R/B/Y.

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    My fondest moment was definitely taking down Giovanni and receiving my final badge. After all the training is done and did, I finally qualified for the Pokémon league, so receiving my final badge made me the happiest. My fondest memory from FRLG by far.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Encountering that shiny Caterpie, and then especially my friend's reaction to it xD I'll never let you forget that, [member='karatekid770']

Butternut likes this.
  6. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Finally beating it! It took me forever to beat FR/LG, but it was certainly worth it because I got a Modest Suicune for my troubles haha. Not to mention it was great to finally be able to do the aftergame.

7. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Fighting Zapdos in the Power Plant. <3 And of course, battling the Elite Four with nothing else other than a Gyrados, Nidoking and Hypno. :)

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Finding a shiny Rattata as soon as I got my starter and five Pokeballs. Thank goodness I didn't encounter it while I was out to deliver Oak's parcel, that'd have been a disaster! It's not something I ever saw coming and I still have her today. :3

9. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    My fondest memory? I think was actually beating the game, I couldn't for my life beat the E4 for some reason, but I had some pretty crappy pokes and the sets were sloppy. Once I beat it, I was content lol.

10. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    My fondest memory was finally defeating Giovanni with my team that had a bad matchup. (Charizard and Pidgeot)

11. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    For some reason, my fondest memories of FR/LG is battling Team Rocket, regardless of location, be it the Base or the Silph raid, as well as getting to battle the rival, especially aboard the S.S. Anne and to get to the champion title.

12. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Ooh! Beating Giovanni and finishing the game was awesome!~ I think another fond memory was watching the character run for the first time. Their legs so straight in front of them as they ran XD

13. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    definitely the credits, something about the credits is always the best part in games for me

14. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    My fondest memory was probably catching a random shiny Meowth in LeafGreen and proceeding to solo the entire game with it, haha. Plus, going through the new areas in the Sevii Islands was a really fun experience!

15. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    My fondest memories were how much nostalgia it brought me from the original R/B/G. The credits were pretty memorable too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.