1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Groudon vs Kyogre vs Rayquaza

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by LostSpirit, Oct 28, 2014.

Tags:
?

Favorite legend out of the Weather Trio?

1. Groudon

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Kyogre

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  3. Rayquaza

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Which of the weather trio did you like best? Why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Treecko007 likes this.
  2. Warrior of Hope

Warrior of Hope Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    At first I absolutely loved Kyogre, but eventually became Rayquaza. I'm guessing Groudon will be my newest favorite with OR though

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BadPandaPancham

BadPandaPancham PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Vote everything except Kyogre and Rayquaza

4. Pyr0Devil

Pyr0Devil Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Groudon is my favourite out of the trio! he just looks cool, even more so in OR

5. Drag0nK1d

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    It's a win-win no matter how you slice it. However, out of all 3, I'm leaning towards Rayquaza's design

6. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Rayquaza for sure! I was never all that fond of Kyogre or Groudon, honestly. Rayquaza, on the other hand, is so beastly, so beautiful, so amazing. *-*

Treecko007 likes this.
  7. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I just prefer Kyogre.. I don't know why, I can't explain my reasons. I just do.

8. BadPandaPancham

BadPandaPancham PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    [​IMG]
    Look at that.
    Most BA mofo you've ever seen.

9. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    RAYQUAZA FOREVER. Seriously, just... Rayquaza. He's so amazing. And now with the mega, he's even more amazing. It's just too much amazing, I can't handle it all!

10. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'm going with my love Rayquaza. The design of rayquaza was on point and its cutscene in emerald? No competition.

11. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Kyogre, because... I don't know, I like it's design the best, i guess xD

12. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Rayquaza for sure. Neither Groudon nor Kyogre really meant much to me, other than being a legendary Pokémon. Their designs were good, but that's all there is to say. Now, a flying serpent dragon? That sounds more like it!

13. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Rayquaza! The cutscene was absolutely amazing, and Rayquaza's mega is just so awesome!

14. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I like Groudon best tbh, in the past it was Kyogre but I'm starting to like Groudon more. I just like its design better.

15. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I don't like Rayquaza much at all whereas I just looove Kyogre and Groudon.. the choice is tough. Probably will go with Kyogre since it was the mascot of my first third generation game. And it's way useful to boot! Rain + 100% Thunder accuracy is so very fun.

16. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I think Rayquaza looks really cool, especially its shiny form.

17. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Maybe I have a long standing fondness for water types, so naturally I like Kyogre. However, I don't deny that the other two are pretty cool as well. ^^

18. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I love Kyogre because he is the embodiment of water with his awesome design and even greater cry! He makes it rain! Now if only he did that with money XD

19. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Rayquaza will always be my favorite Weather Trio member and favorite Pokémon in general. Its design is fantastic, the Sky Pillar is amazing and challenging, it is tons of fun to use in battle, and it's extremely versatile. I still remember catching my first ever Rayquaza, Skyradient, in Ruby- years later, he's back in Hoenn and can mega evolve into the glorious Mega Rayquaza!

20. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Kyogre for design purposes, and its typing benefited more from the weather, whereas Groudon not so much, since it wasn't part Fire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.