1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Guardian Rangers (Link x Might)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Feb 29, 2020.

1. 1mightydragon

1mightydragon PKMN Breeder

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    Taz

The mech was getting pounded by all of the wyverns but then fire came down from the wall causing a few of the wyverns to flee. That gave Taz enough room to move to start effectively fight back. He freed his right arm then punched a wyvern square in the face launching it into the air. As it was being launched into the air fire from the wall ripped that wyvern to shreds. With that wyvern gone Taz could start moving his mech more freely and got up on his feet. Once he got on his feet he got his orientation and started to fire on the wyverns that were coming above him. The wyverns panicked as Taz's cannon started to fire upon them and they dropped their boulders and started to fly back. Taz saw the boulders come down and realized at the just before the last moment the boulders were coming down at him. So Taz jumped out of the way just in time for the boulders to smash right where he was standing missing the mech by centimeters. However, the boulders landed in such a way and were large enough that he could not support Lance immediately but Taz thought with a few careful cuts to the stone he could make it a workable wall with firing steps in the back.

Elric

Now that Taz is free and the city under attack, Elric shifted the platoon's fire to the wyverns with the boulders.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Halle, that doesn't look good," Nate remarked as he stared at the Wyverns trying to break through the wall with boulders.
    "No shit... pant... and I can't... pant... continue runnin' like this," Blacke said, catching his breath as he stopped beside the whitehead. Turning to his temporary partner, he noticed the teleporter aiming his weapon at a nearby Wyvern. "Oi, what are 'ya doin'?"
    "I'm gonna try something!" Nate grinned, focusing his Ruigg below the rock the draconic creature was holding. As the Wyvern dropped the boulder, he opened another portal above it, causing the boulder to teleport and collide with the creature, making it crash down. "Josje! Let's go attack it now!" the whitehead exclaimed, running off again and making his companion groan.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera

She saw that trying to Taz had to chance. She darted back and saw an entire squad shooting at the Wyverns . She saw one of them was dressed more formally than others and she'd seen them around with Taz in the past even at the meeting. She runs up to Elric and slides to a stop. "Really sorry to stop your firing. But I don't have much time. Please give these two clips to Taz when you can. Tell him that it's very important. These bullets are very strong, they may not seem like much and look like normal bullets. But at the last bullet it shoots a larger bullet. I need this given to Taz so that it doesn't interfere with stability. His mech can handle it better than a person shooting it." She finished her speach and heard a beeping sound in her ear "Seems like I gotta bail." She tosses the clips in the air "Good luck!" Her left eye cracked in half as her body burst in orange flames. And launched off

She woke up in a small orange tube and was sent flying trough the sky. She looked down and the world looked much bigger from up here as if her body was shrunk. As the fire shot through the sky she saw it was getting closer to the tower. She looked around for a control panel to override it so that it wouldn't hit but found nothing. Everything started to crack and break as she went into a smaller tube found on one of the walls. Her body went through a large sorting system before reaching a clinic room. Her capsule was dropped down and her body tore to shreds before merging into one. It dripped onto the bed and her body reformed. Examining herself she saw red marks from each part of her body lost or destroyed. She touched it and recoiled as it felt inflamed. She heard the door open and Gabrielle walk in . "What is this room?" Hera asked, Gabrielle giggled to herself for a second "Everyone askes that . .. . It's the Clinic. Please don't touch the red parts. They're inflamed and we just want to leave them be for a while. We're working on a better way than what we currently have at this moment that hopefully won't have inflammation . " Hera's arm was bandaged up along with a couple scratches she had. Gabrielle places a sticker on Hera's cheek before saying "This happens to everyone at least once, it sucks not being in the battle but it's better than dying."

~ Maxwell

He glanced at Hera as she beamed away before sighing. "So this is how you want to play hm?" He twirls his pistols and places them in their holsters. He places his hands in his pockets and the skull of which he had above his cracks and breaks down. "Than come." He stands completely still and Flamma made quick movements. Metal tentacles break around him and go for a large slam. Maxwell stands completely still and the tentacles slam next to him. Flamma was expecting a movement and there was none, he remained completely still. "So, this is the game we play. Than we can play." He flicks his guns out of his holster and shoots at the ground around him. "He's making lots of noise . . ." Tera says She looked up . "Oh . .. I see." The package Lance sent was approaching "Look, I am the ruler of this world. Me and Diabolus are gonna take you all down." Maxwell chuckles "Maybe if you ruled the world, you'd see what's in the atmosphere ." Flamma looks up to only get slammed into the ground by a large weight sent from the sky. Her metal mask breaks apart as she lets out a scream.

#203 Sep 5, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  4. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    Elric

Elric took the magazines and thought they were quite small given for their firepower. He tried to say thank you as she is teleported away from the battle.
    "That is something I am not going to get used to," Elric said as he tried to process the teleportation technique. Elric kept his head because he had the battle to win he got on a radio "Taz are you still there?"
    "Yeah, I am still alive and kicking," Taz said.
    "I need you to get back here I got a present for you," Elric said.
    "Ok," Taz starts on his way back "What is the present?"
    "Apparently some anti-tank rounds that look like just regular full metal jackets that have massive recoil."
    "It might be some new propellent but give me a minute to get back there"
    "ELRIC THOSE WYVERNS ARE TRYING SOMETHING NEW"
    Elric looked up to see the wyverns pairing up and hitting the same general place twice as they attempt to break through the shield concentrating their efforts on the platoon's location.

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (I forgot to say, if you have troubles understanding the recalls. There's a manga / anime called World Trigger. It's really good I recommend it. I got the idea off that.)

Maxwell -

As the body of his foe went motionless he walks up and grabs a part of the mask. Lightning strikes the ground behind his as he lifted the middle part of the mask. He turned to see the Wyrm from earlier to now be shaking. The scales from its stone beard start to crack and fall off. The wyverns that were attacking the town start to recall and swarm above the Wyrm once more.

"No longer under control. I am free. . ." the wind whistled around the group. Diablos starts to crack and break open before lightning strikes it on the head. The body went from a dirty brown mush to a bright cyan scaled beast. The beard became a bright gold that glittered in the sky. As it flung its tail around it slashed forward making a large dust cloud. The dust flew in front of the soldiers making it harder for them to aim and see the Wyrms attacks.

// New Status effect //
    Dusted- This limits your vision so it's harder to see what's in front of you , this also limits your comms so you're not able to hear your team as easy
    // New Status effect //

As the Wyrm cracked its neck back and opened its mouth letting out its normal deathly scream it formed a ball of lightning which shot in constricted shots all around the battlefield . "Alright, we have two choices. We can stay here and fight or we can back off and use the cannon at a safe distance."

*Timeline // break*
    This is a very important part of the RP. This can change the entire RP's plot. Right now you're on the good ending path. Stray to far from it than you'll lose a happy ending. (This is repairable at the end of the story however but it's recommended to try and keep on the safest path you can)

6. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    Taz

Taz sprinted back to the wall as the dust was being kicked up the monitors and sensors became covered in dust.
    "Great" Taz blurted out as the computer starts to adjust the sensors of the mech to the dust. "At least I still can see something." Taz got to the top of the wall where his platoon was safe but the mech was a bit battered but still operational.
    "Right over and out," Elric hung up his radio and looked to Taz with a worried face and said, "Taz command wants to use the cannon."
    "Sir, I am surprised that they had not used it already."
    The wyrm let out a deathly scream and the entire platoon had to cover their ears in pain. The scream lasted for just a second or two, it seemed like an eternity. Once the scream was done most of the men were too exhausted to get back up immediately, Elric was able to get back up in quick order and Taz was protected in the mech.
    "Taz, take this ammunition," Elric hands Taz the ammunition, "its a gift from Hera."
    "Sir, we need to find out how dangerous the cannon is before we use it," Taz said as he was loading the ammunition into his gun.
    "I will get back in contact with the commander before we use it but, right now I am wanting us to fall back and use the cannon."

7. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Hey, what's wrong?" Blacke inquired as he looked at the whitehead who seemed lost in thought.
    "Ano, Sicily's in Eura, right?" Nate replied with another question, making the soldier raise his eyebrow. "Yeah, why?"
    Grinning, the teleporter aimed his teleporter to the ground nearby. "Josje! I knew the name was familiar! I traveled to somewhere close to this area before, which means my teleporter network can take me home!"
    "EHH!?" Blacke exclaimed aghast, looking at his companion in disbelief. "You're gonna leave us here? And what about the shield? You can't go out anyway!"
    "Hm, that is a problem," Nate muttered, before smiling mischeviously (and slightly evilly) as he created a few portals under the boulders he had teleported prior. "Well then, looks like I'll have to break a path, then~"
    A portal appeared in between the two and the shield, and a flurry of rocks and debris shot out from them, which caused cracks to appear on the portion of the fortification.
    "You're crazy!" the soldier shouted at the whitehead, who looked unfazed. "What about the people outside?"
    "...this is a chance for me to return to my country," the teleporter said after a moment of silence. "Between these people and my nakama, I'd pick the latter any time," he declared as the shield finally gave way, creating a small hole. "Sajonere, my friend!" Nate said, creating one final portal which he jumped into as soon as a destination appeared. And with that the whitehead was gone.

(Aand Nate exits the RP with a bang~! Sorry about the sudden antagonistic thingy, hehe~ Anyway, as me character sayeth, Sayonara friends; 'thas been... a neat few pages, hahah!)

8. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (sorry for delay i'm here) (also i changed size and now it's to big . REEEE)

"Anyone have eyes on the Midget?" Megdolin calls through the intercoms. "Which, I know that Gunghir is keeping citizens safe. " Maxwell comes back blocking a piece of rubble with the side of his gun. "Nate. His ID Card suddenly stopped working. " As Maxwell dashed side to side . "we need to find out how strong the cannon is before we use it" Maxwell heard behind him . "You've seen it. Remember that large thing that came outta the sky? That was shot from the cannon. All we need to do is be in the city's boundaries ." he shouted back . Debris came into sight almost instantly through the harsh dust.

He jumps back into the city boundries "I think we're gonna need to let this thing run away. We can't last it much longer." He takes out his Id and looks at three bars, a health, shield , and energy bar. His health and shield were pretty full but his Energy was running low. "These Id cards only work for an hour or two. It's been about an Hour already." He sighs wiping his forehead.

9. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    Taz

"Understood my men right now are on the top of the wall, fire the cannon when you are ready." Elric turned his attention to Taz.
    "Taz, do you think we will be fine once the cannon fires?"
    Taz takes a deep breath to think "sir, I think we will be fine just as long as that Wyrm does not aggesively charge the wall forcing the shell to explode near us and we need to stay here to keep it from doing so," Taz said.
    "Fine then we will stay here," Elric said then he turned to his men, "Alright ammo runners and gunners switch duties we are still not done for the day."
    Taz turned his attention to the Wyrm and the Wyverns around it. Taz started to think that either they were going to retreat or make one last attack before the cannon can be fired with everything they had all at once.

10. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~ Maxwell

He makes final preparations before taking out the same device Lance used before to drop in the weights. Maxwell quickly swipes through menus before selecting "Empty" He finishes the selection menus before tapping send.

~At base

The base started to vibrate as motors moved and fusion coils charged. After around a minute or so a loud thud was heard as a large metal box goes flying out the roof of the base.

~Maxwell

"Tera where are you?" Maxwell calls out and gets no response. He sighs before making a call outloud "We're missing Tera." He dashes right back into the dust storm as bullets filled the sky along with the sand and dust. But the dust was clearing as the dust cleared he saw Tera on the top of a little hill battling a couple wyverns off of her with her Rock golem. She jumps back only to get struck by lightning. She falls to the ground and Maxwell runs as fast as he could to her. He bends down next to her knowing this was a very serious condition. He quickly took out a pocket knife and stabbed her in the forehead breaking her id form. He drags her into the borders and places a little coin in her hand. He activates a recall from her hand as she is forced out of battle.

"Lightning is a very bad thing . As it can fry the circuitry of the boards. Be careful about that. "

As he was talking the roars came from the sky as a slim black jet came roaring from behind the beasts head. A barrage of missiles come flying out slamming the back of the Wyrms head making it shake completely open to attacks "Taz, take the shot." Maxwell called out as he cracked his neck.

#210 Oct 10, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  11. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

"Taz, take the shot" Maxwell ordered.
    Taz snapped his mech to a firing position in the sniper mode and a screen displayed "Select fire mode: Single shot, Three round burst or full auto."
    Taz said "Full auto"
    Computer voice replied: Warning that might damage the rifle and you have only 12 shots in sniper mode confirm?
    Taz replied: CONFIRMED
    Computer voice: Fire when ready
    Taz instantly pulled the trigger to let loose all 12 rounds in 3 seconds. Half of the rounds flew true with the other half just flying wild but still hitting the target.
    Elric and the other men were on the ground with their ears covered from the noise the cannon made while firing.
    Elric said, "DANG IT TAZ NEXT TIME YOU FIRE THAT THING LIKE THAT WARN US FIRST."
    Taz replied, "Sir yes sir."

12. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The beast roared as its behemoth scales fall off its face . As it was getting ready to borrow as a large metal canister comes flying out of the sky landing right in the middle of its forehead, it shook it off sending the metal box right into a dune nearby . It spins around itself and slams it's tail in the sand to cause a major dust cloud . As the sand and dust cleared all that was left was a large hole that started to cave in on itself. Maxwell holsters his pistol "The beast fled." he called over his intercom . He brushed the dust off his uniform before walking over to the army. "Good job out there. If you have an id card, go ahead and recall out. If you don't you can walk. No need to camp out. Treat yourselves." He reached into his pocket and threw a bunch of little tickets in the air for one free drink at the towns bar. He calls out to the team, some looked more out of breath than others .

He walked over to where he fought the metal deer. And picked up the debris of the mask , he examined it before finding a terma crystal . Watching the sky as the wyverns exploded and crumbled to the ground he recalled out.

! ~ Diabolus has fled the area. (Jesus christ we started this fight in July. )

* Loot
    17 large scales
    A large bill to pay off the damage dealt to the town
    The metal deers mask
    A resting time
    Danger level 10

!~

13. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

As the Wyrm burrowed underground and the Wyverns flew away from the city. The men let out a cheer but Taz thought that this was just the beginning of something bigger where this was the first step.

"Good job guys now head back to the base we will debrief then yall will have 24 hours of off duty time, yall have earned that much," Elric announced to the men.

The men the 12 that were still able to move helped the other 8 get marching back to the barracks while Taz and Elric go to return the borrowed mech.

"What kind of attack do you think this was sir?" Taz spoke to Elric.

"If I had to wager a guess I think it was just a probing attack to see what kind of defenses the city had, but the other people involved in the attack is a bit worrying because someone might be able to coordinate an effective attack on the city" Elric spoke.

"Well if that was the case then a couple more of those Wyrms with coordination with the Wyverns would have easily overwhelmed us."

"Without a doubt," Elric said.

14. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hera was sitting on her chair in the main meeting room as the door glows a bright orange as Maxwell and others arrived back to base. "So what was the outcome ?" Hera asked as Maxwells id form broke apart in flames his real body walking forward still.

"It fled, we did some big damage though." He sat in his chair and let out a sigh. "So many events in one day, what is this madness ?" He took out a few screens tapping around filing out a report. The door slides open behind Hera as Gabrielle and Lance walk out. "Welcome back Maxwell." Gabrielle says with a ring in her voice.

Maxwell waves at the two of them as he files out the damage reports of the city and deals with the numbers for repairs. "We're lucky, the creature barely touched the city. Most of this damage report will be from the golem you guys tried to fight earlier."

He closes the screens just to open a few more, he slides his finger down on some and taps some buttons on others. Before finally closing them all and standing up. "Hera, you did good out there. You had some good shots but you were careless. You did not watch your flank in the slightest, which cost you your arm." He said as he walked past

Hera looked at her arm which was bright red and hurt to move. "But if I didn't take the hit, who would have?' Hera called back to Maxwell as he was trying to leave. "Easy, It would've been Taz, she had two people in mind. It was you and Taz, because you both were dealing the most damage out of all of us."

~ At the bar ~

Soldiers were already piled in the bar ordering drinks around and having a good time, telling tales of the beasts they've slain, the bartenders and baristas were sliding pints of ale all around as music played from the speakers in the back that could barely be heard over the chatter.

Gunghir walks into the bar and sits in one of the far stools as a pint of ale gets slid his way. He catches it and down it before looking to his right, a young boy with purple hair was staring at all the choices of drinks he had. Gunghir noticed that the young boys chest was glowing. He was about to ask as the boy turned his head. "Sorry am I bothering you?" The boy asked. Gunghir shook his head "Sorry, I was looking at the baristas. But I did notice something, what's with your chest?" He tips his head to the boys chest. "Oh this, yeah I got stabbed in the chest by a crystal that was sent flying a few days ago, still learning what is happening about it. It doesn't really hurt which is nice."

Gunghir pauses a bit before going on an intercom "Maxwell, we have a case 32 ."

~Base

"Maxwell, we have a case 32." Maxwell was down the hallway as he heard his earpiece call out a phrase he never thought he would hear. A civilian had been struck by a terma shard.

15. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

At the Mech Hangar in the TEAL Base Taz and Elric returned the borrowed mech.
    Taz said, "Chief Mechanic, can you tell Gabrielle that: I want us to have a design meeting tomorrow to improve our mechs performance."
    The Chief Mechanic replied, "Right I will tell her AFTER I fix the mech that YOU BROKE."
    Taz replied, "I broke the mech? Ughh, just fix it please." Taz was tired and his patience was wearing thin as it is and walked away before he said anything that would get him in trouble.

As the two were walking away from the Hangar the two decided to head towards the Main Meeting Room to find out where Hera went and check on her.
    "What do you think of these ID cards?" Taz asked Elric.
    "Hmmm, I dunno I really did not want to test them out today so as everyone saw I just commanded the Unit as if nothing changed."
    Taz paused to collect his thoughts on the ID cards, "I was not sure if the ID card would take the damage or the mech but in this case the mech did."
    As the pair were turning the final corner to the Main Meeting Room Maxwell was running to respond to a Case 32.

16. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Maxwell was running down the hall as he saw Taz and Elric, he waves at them as he dashes by. Sliding down a small ramp and warping away to the bottom layer. He was running out of breath but kept running. He finally made it to the bar where he found Gunghir and the soldier with the crystal talking. He takes a quick breather before walking up. "So, I heard you got . . . hit by a terma shard . I'm Maxwell Terran, and I've come to take you to our Headquarters to help you out . " He takes out his ID card to show the soldier.

The soldier takes a sip of his drink,looks around a little bit. Sees other people are still talking, some are looking at him while others continue their conversation. " I don't want it removed." The soldier spoke in a cold tone. "I want to learn how to use it." Maxwell watched as the soldiers gaze met with his eyes.

Maxwell pauses for a moment. "Very well, than we shall head to the headquarters. and we shall teach you how to use the gem." He takes out a token places it on the edge of his finger and places it on the soldiers chest. "Recall" Both him and the soldier burst in orange flames and warp to the headquarters. Gunghir downs the rest of his drink and pays both tabs.

~Hera

She was tapping her finger on the table waiting for others to arrive, she heard a door slide open to see Gabrielle walk out carrying large metal rods. "What're those for?" Hera asked watching as Gabrielle placed them in the corner of the room near a trash bin . "well . . .what were they used for . . " She muttered correcting herself.

"Just some old hydraulic presses for some of my old inventions, they grew rusty so I decided to throw them out instead of just keeping them on my shelf. Makes it easier to use my ability." Gabrielle responded facing Hera with a smile. "How's your arm ?" She asked as she summoned a screen in front of her which she fiddled with a little bit . She made the lights dim down so the room was less bright. "Its functional, just stings a bit. Why does it even do that?" Hera responded.

"Well, when your body gets injured while in the ID form its unable to be re-rendered as easily, so when you recall or bail out it can't be reformed as easily so it's just missing the top layer of skin , and it'll be a bit swollen as it heals up. But you should be good by tomorrow morning. Cause every single morning before we go learn stuff, we do exercising in the basement, where we have a largge and I mean Hugge! Track, Gotta keep your muscles active " Gabrielle was being incredibly cheerful which made Hera chuckle. "You seem to be enjoying yourself." Hera remarked as she looked at her inflamed arm. "Of course, it's been an eventful day. Now you should get started to go to bed, when Taz and Elric gets here we'll help you guys set up your own rooms because as of today, you're TEAL members."

17. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Taz and Elric saw Maxwell running out of the Main Meeting Room, the pair were a bit puzzled to see him running like a madman out of the room so the two moved quickly to the room. As they entered they saw that Hera, with a red glowing arm, and Gabrielle.

"What is going on now???" Elric asked with a frustrated tone.

Taz was a bit more puzzled by the fact that Hera's arm was glowing red and could not take his eyes off of it.

18. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hera grinned as she waved as Taz and Elric walked into the room. She followed their gaze to her arm "Imma guess you're gonna question the arm. It got chopped off, but due to science I guess . It's back , just a bit inflamed. And as for what's goin on , i'm not sure."

Gabrielle bowed to the two newcomers. "Welcome back Taz and Lieutenant Elric. I'm sorry your days have been as hectic as this, normally this town's quieter. But something's been making the Termas more and more aggravated lately. . . " She paused before summoning another screen, tapping a button. A slow hum was heard as a white board came from the ceiling and a marker came from a little shoot in the wall.

She scribbled on the board for a moment , pausing before continuing to write. She strikes the board one last time before turning. "This is the normal T.E.A.L Schedule . We wake up around 11:00 AM, have a short little conference in this very room here to discuss if there are any missions that need to go out for the day, then we eat breakfast, until around 12:00, then we go to the underground facility where we work out for around two hours, once it's 2 we all go to work on our own things, be it learning, solo missions, working out more, just relaxing , catching up on sleep, you name it. Of course these are easily able to be interrupted by an emergency . But around 8:00 we gather for dinner . Then we head to bed when we please, just don't stay up to late. " She took a moment to catch her breath . "Any questions?"

19. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Hearing the schedule for a typical day for the highest members of TEAL, Taz and Elric looked at each other with a bit of shock and relief of the ease of the schedule.
    Elric spoke first, "While we thank you for the ease of the schedule, I think that the time in the morning needs to be spent wisely. I am going to assume that we could spend that time as we please so, Taz" Elric looks over to Taz. "How about we start the day at 7:00 then we do our morning exercises then at 9:00 we spar each other with our new equipment until 11:00 which should give us enough time to get back here by 12:00 for the rest of the schedule."
    "Agreed," Taz said while looking at the arm heal. Then he turned to Elric, "Sir, what do you is happening with the Terma's?"
    Elric took a second to contemplate what happened over the last couple of days. "I think," Elric said, " that was an hastily executed strike while our defenses were down. What about you?"
    Taz said immediately, "I think the first Terma was just a scout, constantly watching the City for a weakness then once it was down it attacked at the first possible moment causing chaos, other forces outside the city watched that one do its work then reported back to their command then the second attack started just as we get our defenses back up." Elric sat down in a confortable chair and was immediately overcome with exhaustion and fell asleep before Taz even finished. "Overall,"Taz continued sounding sleepier as he continued "I think the attacks were first a probe then an assault." As Taz was speaking he grew comfortable in his chair but the exhaustion from the battle and the lack of sleep was getting to him, as soon as he finished speaking he closed his eyes leaned back in the chair and fell asleep immediately.

DEFINITION: Probe,an attack meant to find out an opponents strength or gather intelligence IE: response times, firepower, ect.

20. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hera sighs as Taz falls asleep, she turns to Gabrielle . "You mind if I write somethin?" Gabrielle nods as she hands Hera the marker. Hera scribbles on the white board for a little bit before turning. "This is my idea. Since the rock golem came from my airplane, it had to have grabbed onto the ship when I shot it in the face . . . " She continued to write down and little squeaks come from the marker as she wrote. As she finishes her writing she continued to predict about what happened. "In my opinion, that metal creature is what caused all of this. It doesn't seem right that there would be only that creature and the large wyrm. We have to be warry of what's around."

She finishes writing and looks at Taz "Is he just gonna sleep out here?" Gabrielle shakes her head and she summons a screen, she fiddles with it for a bit and Tazs chair slowly leans back to a bed shape and floats out of the room to the dorms . A little arm extends from the side and plugs itself into a wall and twists opening the door. It floats over to a bed, slowly pushes taz off and throws a blanket over him. It floats out of the room back into the room Hera and the others were. "odd." Hera mutters but shakes her head. She looks around and asks "So, Where's Maxwell and the others?" After a second of no response Gabrielle says "Well Maxwell has the Case 32, and the others are already most likely asleep. As some were hurt in battle like Lance."

Hera yawns "So I guess we're gonna be doin this more tomorrow?" She tosses the marker back to Gabrielle and erases her scribbles of the rock giant on the plane "Yep, we'll wake you all up on time no worries. I'll lead you to your dorms " She waves for the two to follow her. Hera follows and is led down a hall way, a sign poking out of the wall with a bed drawn on it caught her eye. "Hera you'll be sleeping in the girl section, and Lieutenant Elric will be sleeping in the boy section" She moved her hand left to show the female section and her right hand to show the boy section. "No worries, you'll not be sharing rooms . You'll all have a room to yourself. Hera your room is F61 and Elric your room is M42." Hera nods and walks down the hall to F61, and opens the door. She is met with a clean room, a neat bed, bookshelves full of books with no writing. a painting with fruit drawn on it." She kicks the back of her leg and falls on her bed. And places her hands behind her head as she lays on the bed that absorbed her body .

She dozed off to sleep and her first day was completed

~Day 1 Complete~

Kills : The Sand Giant, Flamma .

Creatures Fled: Diabolus.

Causality's : 47 Civilians injured