1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Guardian Rangers (Link x Might)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Feb 29, 2020.

1. 1mightydragon

1mightydragon PKMN Breeder

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

"Hey, Vulcan are you able to handle classified information?" Taz asked out of sheer curiosity and worry that he mishandled classified information before it became classified.
    "Sir, am I an A.I. built by the military to assist the mechanics in doing their work?" Vulcan responded, Taz now thinks his sarcasm gauge is now at 11.
    "I am going to take that as a yes."
    "Indeed sir, in fact, I ca..." The Taz stops Vulcan before it says anymore Taz did not want to know if the A.I. could handle anything above classified material.
    "The report on the footage I gave you: I would like to have it please."
    "Sir, as I told you before I really could not get any useful information because of the length of the battle but there is one bit of information I can gather: none of the crew of the Alert Unit neutralized the Terma."
    "WHAT" Taz could not control himself at that point he darted to the computer screen. "Bring up the evidence that you have to make that claim."
    "Yes, sir. I will also highlight the shot that caused the Terma to fall." The screen pulls up the gun camera in the last few moments of the battle it shows that there were a few blasts from Plane 7 and one that hit a crystal in the head of the Terma.
    "I will have to turn this over to the intelligence guys."
    "I already have sir and they are going to question everyone on board the plane to find out who made that shot."
    "Then they are going to ask how much does that person know about the Termas and probably keep them here for a while." Taz takes a moment to think "There is not much I can do for whoever made that shot." Taz thought to himself: whoever made that shot has earned his recommendation to his unit.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Grave entegar, how much further?" Nate groaned as he walked beside the scarlet-haired soldier, who was calmly strolling through the facilities.
    "May I ask you to be patient; besides, the Perimiter Captain's office is only half a kilometre away," Esdras stated, making the whitehead groan.
    "Half a kilometre? Well I guess that's better than a whole one," Nate muttered, having become accustomed to long distance walking.
    "From how you have phrased that, I can guess that you are quite used to travelling on foot," the redhead remarked, smiling as she looked at the younger kid beside her. And lean and fit too, she added in her head.
    "Yeah, been walkin' since I was born~" the whitehead grinned, noticing that his weapon was still on him. Bringing it out, he saw that the battery symbol was full. "Oh hey, my Ruigg is fully charged~!"
    "What kind of weapon is thar?" Esdras inquired. Being accustomed to handling many different weapons and weapon-holders, she wasn't nervous at all when Nate brought out his teleporter. She was quite intrigued, actually.
    "Well, this is my Ruigg," the whitehead grinned, happy at the chance to show off his work. "Been working on it for years; now it can teleport me anywhere that I can see or have placed a mark on~"
    "Interesting," Esdras remarked. He could be a remarkable asset for T.E.A.L., she mused as the two finally reached the room of the Perimeter Captain. "Well here we are," the crimson-haired woman declared, knocking on the door.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,006.5
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    -~Hera

Hera throws her legs to the legs of the chair and nearly dodges the kick. The guy was surprised as he didn't anticipate Hera to be able to move with her legs completely numb. "What the hell is wrong with you ?" The guy says as he walks foward to Hera who was breathing heavy out of fear. "You barely dodged my kick. . . NOW DODGE THIS!" As he jumps in the air and shoots his elbow out. Hera shoves the chair forward and the guys elbow comes flying down . . . *snap* The guys elbow goes through the chair and is covered in cuts. (you expected it to break didn't ya?) "What the fuck!" He jumps back and looks at his arm "What is your name ?" The guy says as Hera gets onto her knees to attempt to stand . "Fuccen" Hera says with a stern tone. "Fuccen? What's your last name?" The guy says with a confused tone "Nasshol." Hera says without cracking a grin. "Who names their kid Fuccen Nasshol... oh..." The guy starts to laugh "How could I have fallen for it ?" The guy looks at Hera "The names Ken" Ken extends his arm to shake Heras hand and than places it back down "Oh right you're. . . Numb." Ken says as he walks around Hera "What's your real name?" Ken says with a grin "Hera." She says facing the ground . "And your last name?" Ken says while grinning more. "Nylund" Hera says as her body starts to stop being numb. She stands up and faces Ken "So where are we ?" She says as she wipes her nose of the blood. "We're in jail of course! You harmed a soldier so this is your punishment!" Ken says with a masochistic grin. Hera looks around and grabs the chair as she pulls one of the legs off. "It's not my fault he wanted to fight . . . "

4. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

"Vulcan is it against regulations for me to question those who were on Plane 7?" Taz said out of sheer curiosity.
    "Technically sir: yes its the respos..." Taz stops him. "Sir if I may continue the intelligence team has already identified the potential shooter she is currently in the brig."
    "Alright, and what is the chance of her actually knowing anything about my father?"
    "Sir, a million to one against."
    "Well, it's worth a shot anyway."
    "Just as a reminder sir Alert Unit 2 is to be back on ready in 35 minutes and 42 seconds."
    "Lighting Fist is ready to go so I got time."
    "Sir you have not eaten yet."
    "An apple and beef jerky will get me through till we are off rotation."
    "Sir you will not live on apples and beef jerky alone."
    "ALRIGHT FINE I WILL THROUGH IN A SANDWICH WITH IT ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!!!"
    "Yes, sir as long as you add lettuce or spinach and tomato."
    "Who are you, my mother?"
    "Sir someone needs to take care of you with the way you keep this area clean."
    Taz looks at his area of the hangar to find it in a slight mess with his most used tools on the workbench in a pile, a little oil on the floor where he lubricated Lighting Fist earlier, his face is a mess from him wiping the sweat off his face and a little dust has been accumulating on the computer interface.
    Taz looks back at the computer interface and said "Vulcan you are as picky as 'Censored' "

5. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Nate sighed as he followed the crimson-haired woman through the hallways. After meeting with the scary Perimeter Captain, it was decided that he was to be put in the brig. "Zerjozo met, kéatcolan desjte egualéde!" he muttered to himself, making the redhead look at him strangely.
    "If I may ask, where are you from?" Esdras inquired, noticing the many tattoos spread around his body.
    "Camenilian," the whitehead replied casually, making the soldier's eyes widen. Camenilian, in Aeon! That's about halfway around the world! And he came here using that weapon of his... she thought, narrowing her eyes at the Ruigg that was expertly concealed in the boy's trenchcoat.
    "Hey, come to think of it, I never got your name," Nate remarked, catching the redhead off guard. "I'm Nate Engario, nice to meet 'ya!" he grinned, making the redhead smile.
    "Likewise; I am Esdras Fernandez, and it is a pleasure to know you as well," Esdras replied as they continued their walk.
    As the two approached the brig, they heard sounds of a struggle ongoing.
    "It's not my fault he wanted to fight..." a female voice muttered, making Nate look up to his companion in worry. Esdras, however, looked livid. She marched into the room, seeing a bruised girl in the hands of another soldier. "Soldier! What are you doing to that poor kid?" she demanded, grabbing the larger man by the collar and pulling him close.
    "Well well, if it isn't the little pixie commander," Ken replied mockingly, his face smug even as Esdras pushed him away. "This girl was harming a soldier, so she has to be given punishment," he stated, gesturing to the injured Hera.
    "That is no excuse to harm a person! Are you forgetting the Universal Declaration of Rights, developed by our ancestors?" the scarlet-haired woman retorted, pointing a finger at the man.
    "That doesn't mean we have to follow it," Ken grinned maliciously, turning to the girl in order to deal more 'punishment'. But before anything could be done, a certain white-haired boy stood in front of the girl.
    "It's not nice to beat someone up, y'know," Nate replied nonchalantly, hands tucked inside his trenchcoat. "Especially if it's a kid like me~" he added, angering the man.
    "Why you!" Ken growled, lunging towards the eerily calm whitehead. At the last second, however, he grabbed his Ruigg and shot, creating a large cyan-coloured portal that sucked the shocked man inside and immediately closed.
    Esdras, eyes wide at seeing the weapon in action for the first time, turned to the whitehead. "W-where did he go?" she stammered.
    "Ehhh, I teleported him to that pizza place in the next town over; their pepperoni is ké zarpe~!" Nate grinned, placing the weapon back inside his trenchcoat. "Hey, are you alright?" he asked, turning his attention to the girl behind him.

It's funny how nobody tried to relieve him of his weapons :)

#25 Mar 11, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  6. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,006.5
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    -~ Hera

Hera just stares blankly at them "uhhhhh yeah I guess i'm fine . . . ?" She wipes the blood of her hand off on her pant leg "Why do you have a teleporter thingie mabob ?" Hera rubs her nose and looks at her finger "at least the bleeding stopped . . ."

7. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Taz walks up to the brig entrance and checks in with the guard who asks "who are you questioning?"
    "The prisoner from Plane 7," Taz responds.
    The guard looks at Taz with a confused look and said: "well one of the intel guys was in there to question the same prisoner."
    "My questions are more of a personal nature."
    "Well alright but keep it brief and maybe give the prisoner a break she has already had a rough day from the looks of it, heck here comes the doctor to examine her"
    Her? Well, she might still have the information I need, Taz thought to himself.
    The doctor came up and introduced herself "I am doctor Elizabeth Ketchum."
    Taz introduced himself "I am Taz Dominatus, while you examine the prisoner I will be asking just one or two questions."
    The Doctor replied, "Alright just do not get in the way."
    They both entered the brig, they made their way to where the prisoners were kept.
    Taz started to hear a conversation and just made out one word 'bleeding' and he jolted around the corner to see two prisoners out of their cells and that scarlet-haired soldier from earlier. After blinking twice he noticed one of the prisoners was bloodied and said: "Doctor, yep you are definitely needed."
    Doctor Ketchum irritated by this said: "NO 'Censored' DUH, I have eyes you know." She starts work on the wounded prisoner. Taz looks back over to the scarlet-haired soldier and the familiar face of the prisoner and said: "Oh it's you two again."

8. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Nate and Esdras sweatdropped at the girl's choice of words, the whitehead thinking of how to explain his invention to her. Just then, a doctor and the soldier from earlier entered, and the doctor immediately went to treat the bloodied girl.
    "Oh it's you two again," the man said, catching the two's attention.
    "Hello again, soldier," Esdras greeted, politely bowing to the soldier. "I have discovered the culprit who left his post, and I will assure he will be dealt with accordingly," she muttered darkly, an ominous aura around her that creeped out everyone in the room.
    Nate however, just looked at the man in confusion. "Who are you?" he asked, tilting his head innocently to the side.

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,006.5
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    -~ Hera

Hera looks at the doctor with a confused face "No no no, my bleeding stopped. Sorry." Hera backs away from the doctor a little. She shudders a little as she looks around the room which was hard before. She sees a part of the wall that looked lined and broken apart uneven. She walks towards it and sees it can be pushed but not on this side "must be a secret door" Hera mutters to herself ignoring the others in the room.

10. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-
    Doctor Ketchum a little confused with what the bloodied prisoner said: "Well if that is the case then let me do a thorough examination." Then she mumbles to herself but everyone could hear "That is what I was sent here to do after all."

Answering the news the scarlet-haired soldier has found out who has left their post and is being dealt with, "Good, glad to hear it."
    Taz looks back at the prisoner who asked who he was and answers "I am Sergent Taz Dominatus. I am apart of one of the units currently stationed here. Unfortunately, I do not have a lot of time to talk."

Taz looks at the other prisoner and asks "Were you apart of the passengers on Plane 7?" Then he got out his note pad ready to write down her answers.

11. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    "Plane 7?" Nate inquired, unaware of the events that occured in Waltsfeild.
    "That's the plane that went missing when the Termas attacked," Esdras explained, making the whitehead 'ohhhh' in understanding. " Fortunately they were able to recover the ship, but that fails to explain why she was sent here..." she trailed off, narrowing her eyes in suspicion.
    "You saw a Terma real life!? That's ké aste!" Nate exclaimed, facing the girl with stars in his eyes. He noticed she wasn't listening, however; instead she was inspecting a flawed area of the wall.

12. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,006.5
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    -~ Hera

Hera was confused at all the questions and just nodded. "Yeah I was in plane 7. . . Why do you ask?" Hera placed her hand on the wall and glared at them. "Why does me being on that plane have to deal with anything? I mean a girl jumped off and died." Hera feels a twitch in her leg when saying those words and sighs

13. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Taz understood her confusion, while he never got any interrogation training he sees some degree of frustration in her eyes so he tried to keep a calm and cool voice. "Someone on that plane fired some shots at the Terma, one of which incapacitated it, what I want to know is: how did you know to shoot the Terma in that spot?"

14. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    "You were able to kill a Terma! Sogéam!" Nate exclaimed, even more excited as he edged closer to the girl. "How big was the creature? Where did'ya hit it? How did 'ya aim the varér joné Termaol todléde?? Ké orjo jahan ah! Ké asteam met!!!" he asked, talking non-stop and not noticing he had reverted to his native tongue.
    "Cease your speaking at once!" Esdras demanded, successfully silencing the whitehead. "Can't you see you're scaring the girl?" she asked, gesturing to the slightly creeped out girl.
    "Oh, pazénsja, I got a lil' excited," Nate muttered sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. Nodding, Esdras turned to the other people in the room. "You may continue your interrogation," she declared.

15. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,006.5
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    -~ Hera

Feeling flustered by all the questions Nate and Taz was asking she started to twitch her hand a little. She looked at Taz before saying "I noticed that when the girl fell and swung the blade. It was so much more brittle than the sandstone. I thought if I shot there it would deal more damage. I didn't intend to harm anyone or anything today I only did what I thought was the safest." She places the hand from the wall sliding it a little to her side as she looks around "So do you know how long it'll be till we continue on? This area is as bland as cottage cheese."

16. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Taz smiled at the joke she made but he was a little disappointed with the answer and had already come this far so just as well say it. "Ok, I won't be long I just got one more question and I am not here in any official capacity." He takes a moment to finish writing down some notes. "Did you ever meet a man named David Dominatus?" Taz just braced himself for her to say that she never met him like so many people he asked before her.

17. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    ~ Blacke ~

Blacke sighed as he and Gale stood watch over the entrance Nate entered before. "So,what do you think of the kid?" he asked, looking over to his large companion.
    "Gihihi, he's got spunk, I'll tell 'ya that," the black-haired man with piercings replied, inspecting a pair of brass knuckles. "Reminds me of you, to be honest~"
    "Hmph, like I'd ever be like that brat," the raven-haired teen retorted, scoffing at the idea of being like the whitehead in any way.
    "And here I thought you two were gettin' along so well~" Gale teased, grinning teasingly at his companion, who gained a tick mark on his head.
    "That hotbreath insulted me y'know!" Blacke retorted, looking at the pierced man scathingly. "Still, I wonder where he came from," he remarked, scratching the back of his head. "I mean, nobody in this country would ever even dare try entering T.E.A.L. HQ," he added.
    "Well this world is filled with wackos of all sorts," Gale replied, tucking the weapon he was holding in his pocket. "Remember when you, me and Es first entered T.E.A.L.?"
    "Yeah," Blacke muttered, reminiscing on the day the three of them got the job. "Didn't think we'd even qualify, given our success records in the test," he added, wincing as he remembered how the three of them crashed the automobile they were driving.
    "Don't know why they haven't fired us yet~" Gale said mirthfully, however frowned noting the teen's solemn expression. "Oi, don't worry about that," the older man smiled, ruffling his partner's hair and placing his hand on Blacke's shoulder. "One day, we're gonna show T.E.A.L. what we're made of, but for now let's just enjoy what we have now. Now c'mon, after this shift the three of us are all free; wanna go another round of racin' or are 'ya scared~" he declared, grinning as he saw the smirk on the teen's face.
    "Oh, you're on!" Blacke replied, enlivened as the two eagerly waited for their boring watch to end.

18. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

The prisoner shakes her head, Taz understood this as a no.
    "Ok, thank you for your time madam." Taz tucks the notepad under his arm and proceeds to walk out but stops when he noticed something under the other prisoner's coat.
    "Excuse me but what is that?" At that moment Vulcan came over the radio "Sir, you have 10 minutes to get back to the hangar and report to Lieutenant Costlow for the next Alert Unit shift."
    Taz responded a little irritated "I know I will hurry back just as soon as I check something out."

19. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    "Uhhh, nothin'; auan lan~" Nate replied curtly, sweat forming in his nape at the chance the Ruigg might be taken from him. He had forgotten, however, of his red-haired companion who so happened to be quite strict on the rules.
    "Show him your weapon or else," Esdras ordered, the dark undertone in her voice making the whitehead gulp. Sighing, Nate took out his Ruigg and waved it casually in the air. "Here's my gun that I call the Ruigg; it can make portals and bring me anywhere I marked before; envocam?" he stated with annoyance.

20. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,006.5
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    -~ Hera

Hera hears a flick noise behind her as she gets pulled into another room from the secret door. She's strapped in the mouth and arms and legs. She looks around the room while breathing hard. "So you're the one who fought the soldier?" A person says in the back. Hera tries to turn around but her neck hurt because of the straps. She sees a black figure walk around pulling a cart with two pistols with four ammo clips.

"You're gonna have to fight a creature called a Terma." The man laughs as he says. He walks behind Hera and unclips her mouth and hands. "What is even going on today . . .?" Hera says as she attempts to move her legs but they were still trapped as she hears a clicking noise. A loud snap is heard as her legs are sent free. She stumbles as she stands and turns around to see nobody there.

-~ In the other room

The person walks into the white room "So your friend is about to go into the arena. " You may follow me if you want to watch." He walks to a wall as he slides the wall and a hallway with a turn to an arena faintly lit up.