1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Halloween plans 2021

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RadEmpoleon, Oct 10, 2021.

1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,164.0
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    We have less than 3 weeks until it's that day! How will you be celebrating, if at all?

I do have a cosplay I'll be wearing on Halloween hehe. Other than that (and listening to spooky music) I have no idea what to do. Idk if there are any Halloween events going on around here

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Haloween story for LV with my OCs. A more comedic one at least.

3. AgunomuAnn

Come here, Lugia!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.6
    Give out candy and probably work

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Me and my sisters got tickets to go see the stage musical Frozen on Halloween night...yeah, I know, not very Halloweeny, but we'll still probably dress up anyway.

5. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    For the month, I will be playing various related spooky games such as Castlevania: Symphony of the Night or Resident Evil 4.

On the actual day, I will probably play Animal Crossing with my sister and then watch football since it is a Sunday. I'm not too into Halloween if I'm being honest, but I try to make the most of it since people seem to love this time of year.

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Every year I see this thread and every year my answer remains the same. Unfortunately, no one here celebrates Halloween. And I'm afraid I might be too old to go trick or treating by the time I finally move to the west.

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    OH BOY IT'S HALLOWEEN THE INTERNET'S FAVOURITE MONTH!

Time to do literally nothing

LassusVulpes likes this.
  8. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I'm going trick or treating this month. Yep, I'm twenty-four and I'm going to go out in a Team Galatic costume. I've only done it once before (Back when I was 20) and I want to do it again since I loved doing it for the first time.

9. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    honestly, imma stay in the basement, play video games, and shit post on discord.

10. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Over where I live, we don't really do anything on Halloween. Costume parties are probably the only thing, but I don't drink, so I don't bother going.

I'm just gonna stay in my house, like most people. Not worrying about others knocking on your door, cause it just never happens.