1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Handwriting~

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pokémist, May 3, 2017.

1. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I take a hand written paper from college and compared it to a hand written paper in third grade. I couldn't tell the difference. My hand writing is abysmal. Others say its legible but to me, its just bad. I would like to improve but at this point, its so ingrained in my mind that it's not worth fixing. That and I can barely spell with my hand writing due to my reading disability so I just type everything I write.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I don't really like my handwriting to be honest. It's a lot neater than a lot of the people I go to school with, but to me it does kinda seem sloppy. I haven't really been practicing with it though, because now that schools out I don't really have a reason to XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I've gotten a lot of practice with my handwriting because I've always liked taking notes on paper, and I've had people compliment both my cursive and print. I'm right handed, and when I write in print with my left hand, it actually isn't that bad either. I only know that because one day in school, me and my friends decided to try writing with our non dominant hand, and I ended up with the best *_*

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Whelp, going through exams once again reminded my how bad my handwriting is after I write for an extended time and fast. I really need to train myself not to get sloppy.

5. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Now that I'm on holiday, I might want to practise my writing since if I don't, the quality might decrease :p

6. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    I've had people repeatedly tell me that my handwriting is very similar to text on a computer. I've never really seen my writing that way, to be honest. Nevertheless, I'm very happy with where my handwriting ability is and that I can write fast while still making it neat.

7. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    My handwriting is terrible, it's mostly scribbles. I've noticed that when the school year starts I write neatly but it deteriorates rapidly.

8. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,686.5
    My handwriting sucks big time. I always had this problem, and it is a struggle for me. Some of my teachers do just fine with reading my handwriting, others tell me to work on it. One of my problems is that I don't know how to hold a pencil correctly.

9. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    My handwriting is decent, but not the best. Other people have to squint just to read it sometimes because my print is so small. Cursive is a whole 'nother can of worms, though... I can just barely squiggle my name when something needs my signature, but that's about it.

10. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    handwriting isn't as neat as I would like but is perfectly legible and I have had people compliment it and/or say they wish they could write as well as I can. Unfortunately it comes at the price of slow writing and having to concentrate, which makes it hard to write down notes in school. I have to condense things as much as much as possible just to keep track with with the lesson. Most of my teachers have called me out on not taking good enough notes because of this, which really threw me off when one of my high school history teachers actually complimented me on my ability to condense things like that and said it was a really good skill to have.

11. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    My writing is atrocious and unreadable. The reason why? *lowers voice* You must never tell anyone this. It's because I must disguise the heavily guarded secrets passed down by the Clave; the messages I must conceal in plain sight to pass as a Mundane. I will be off now, my Sensor is picking up signs of a Ravener.
    Shadowhunters out!
    #MissingNo

12. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    MY HANDWRITING SUCKS. I can't read it half the time, but my teachers can? I tend to write super fast and my grip on the pencil is weirder than most people, so it all combines into a terrible mess.

13. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Mine's legible. That's really all I need it to be. If other people besides myself can understand it, that's plenty fine right there.

14. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    My handwriting is amazing when writing formal, or when my hand isn't tired, but when I'm massively writing notes or writing script, my handwriting becomes quite messy.

If so, one day I'd like to take a class to improve my script, but only if I had enough motivation.

15. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    My handwriting is...not good. I dont care too much about it though because at school 85% of the work is digital. If im really trying with cursive it can look ok, but usually I try and write really fast so it looks pretty ugly haha

16. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Most people tell me I have good handwriting. My mom hates it though. I think I got a little sloppier in late high school when I had to write faster when taking notes, but I'm pretty sure my mom just doesn't like it because I write really small. College rule paper is the only way to go!

17. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    My mum keeps telling me that my handwriting is too small and I agree :sweat: My poor senior teachers at school...