1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi, everyone!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Astinus, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Astinus

Astinus Bug Catcher

Nidoran♂
    (Nidoran♂)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽48.4
    Ultra Ball ★★
    Greetings to everyone!

My name's Astinus. I decided to [finally] join LV because I miss having an active fun community to talk about Pokémon with! (Despite slowly losing interest in Pokémon, I will still always enjoy the fandom.) Achromatic kept mentioning this site on his Twitter, and it seems like a great place already! Catching Pokémon here is just a bonus!

As for me and Pokémon itself, I've been a fan since Red and Blue were released in America. My favorite Pokémon is Meowth. And I'm currently running through an Ultimate Nuzlocke Challenge, which is right now going well in Emerald. Hoping to post some updates of that here!

Looking forward to getting to know y'all!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hi there! Welcome to the lake!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Hi there, welcome! Thanks for joining! We're really happy to have you here ^^ Even if Pokémon isn't really your thing anymore, feel free to talk about other video games and media! Hope to see you around!

4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @Astinus Hello! Ben's a really cool dude and I'm so glad you've decided to join! We have a ton of neat stuff to do around here so I'm sure you'll fit in and love it! If I can help you in any way, please let me know and please do join our Discord chatroom! I can't wait to get to know you more!

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    I'm looking forward to seeing your nuzlocke!

6. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Hey, welcome to lake valor! Achro is a pretty good guy so his recommendation is well made. This communtiy is a pretty relaxed one full of great people. I do regular giveaways, exept this month because I'm pulling a big one together for next month. If you ever need a cloner or someone to talk to I'm always happy to help. Also we do have more than just Pokémon here so I'm sure that you'll find something here to suit your tastes.

7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    oh its asty
    Hey there! Hopefully LV will be to your liking, I'm real happy to be seeing you around again. feels like it's been agess ; ;

8. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Welcome to our lake! I hope you'll have a good time :D See you around!

9. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Welcome to the Lake. I hope you have a great time with us here. (Expect a little something to help ya on your first day)

10. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome to the lake! I look forward to seeing your nuzlocke.

11. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hi Astinus, welcome to LV! I hope you enjoy being a part of our community ^_^

12. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Hello Astinus, welcome to Lake Valor!

13. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Wow, I think doing a nuzlocke is tough in gen 3 and before and I wish you luck on it! I hope that you also enjoy your stay at the Lake. :3

14. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Привет~! Dōn't worry, (almōst) everyone hēre is friendly, especially Achromatic~ (well except for one tīme hē banned threads :()

Vaquero likes this.
  15. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    welcome to Snowdin Lake Valor
    Everyone is nice here so don't worry

16. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome to the lake. I hope you can swim!

17. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Welcome to LV!