1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi guys I'm Kuro

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by kuroleopard, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuroleopard

kuroleopard Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    So yeah this is the first time i've actually used a forum, normally i never would go near one but someone invited me and this was a great excuse to explore. I know almost nothing about forums and i'm kind of excited to mess around and talk to you all.

I'm a commission artist. I do a lot of Pokémon art on deviantart which is probably why this site was brought to my attention. My username here is the same as there, i'm creative but i like being Kuro. May favorite type of Pokémon are usually dark types, houndooms happen to be one of my personal favorite. Surprisingly though if i battle me i don't have a houndoom on my team and i will probably have a bunch of fire types.

I've been playing Pokémon since i was in diapers and eager to get a alpha sapphire when it comes out, bu dont be fooled, i love team magma more..(the outfits are cooler) just sapphire was my first game and i really am hoping for the cartridges to be blue and redish like the gameboy version.

2. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you'll have a great time here, and if you happen to have any questions, you can always ask us :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Juju

Juju Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Welcome to Lv!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor. If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone on the staff, or just anyone in general really. :) I hope you enjoy your time here.

Also:
    Dark Types are awesome, so you clearly have excellent taste.

5. Princess Daisy

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Heya, welcome to here!

I draw a good bit, too, though not as much Pokémon stuff. I looked at some of your artwork on dA, you've got some nice stuff!

6. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Hey, welcome to the Lake! We're getting a lot of artists here recently, this is awesome! We have art contests sometimes under the events section, and we always like more participants, so check it out sometime if you'd like. I hope you like it here (and dark types all the way)!

7. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    heya, welcome to LV. x) hope to see ya around!

8. ShadowBrute

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Nice to see another member on LV.

9. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Welcome to LV! ^^ We would love to see your art! Hope you post some in the graphics section for everyone to see sometime ^^ Have fun!

10. ~Snowy~

~Snowy~ Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor! It's always cool to see everyone's artwork, so don't mind to share. :)

11. ThaIssing

ThaIssing Blah Blah Blah Tidal Wave!

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Welcome to LV Kuro! I hope you will enjoy your stay!
    I must say you got some nice stuff in your gallery! :D

12. Kuroida

Kuroida Hex Maniac

Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.7
    Wait now we've got 2 Kuro's lol. Welcome to the forum anyways :)

13. Aero

Aero Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Welcome to LV! :D

14. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Welcome to Lake Valor Kuro hope you enjoy your stay! :D

15. Juju

Juju Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Welcome to Lv Kuro!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.