1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How Do You Ice Cream?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ConfettiCat, May 2, 2017.

1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Just wondering, has anyone tried Praline ice cream? o.O

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,697.9
    I sometimes make ice cream using a Ben and Jerry's ice cream recipe book. Cookies and candies ice creams are very very good and creamy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I love coconut flavored stuff, and all my friends hate me for it because none of them like coconut so it means less food for them to share XD but I've never had coconut ice cream before

ConfettiCat likes this.
  4. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I really like soft serve vanilla-chocolate, but I also like Neapolitan, salted caramel, peanut butter, mango, taro, and honeycomb. I'll always take soft serve in a cone but honestly if it's anything else, I'd just rather have a cup because I'm too scared of dropping my ice cream!

5. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,697.9
    Would you like it in either a dish or a cone? (Or even both!)

6. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    I'm not much of an ice cream person, but I do like mint chip every once in a while. My other favorite flavor is that rare Superman ice cream that it seems you can only find in certain places. I tend to like cake cones on the rare occasion that I don't get mine in a cup.

7. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    my biggest thing to do is get chocolate ice cream , soften it, and then add peanut butter and chocolate syrup. I learned of this in college and my life has never been the same. The consistency is kinda like pudding but it is just hard to describe how good it is.

8. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Just yesterday I finally found these ice cream cookie sandwiches I thought had been discontinued and I'm so happy about that.

When I was younger I used to like sundaes with everything imaginable on them. Then I'd just let them melt so I could drink the "ice cream soup".

9. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I totally forgot about this--I love ice cream sandwiches more than any other type of ice cream in the world. For my birthday, I wanted ice cream sandwiches. If only all sandwiches could be ice cream sandwiches... does anyone else like them?

FireSpartan5 and ConfettiCat like this.
  10. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Ice cream sandwiches are great ^_^ I've had the before, but sadly they're not too common around my parts so I don't have them very often.

11. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Oh no!! I would mail you boxes upon boxes of ice cream sandwiches, but they would melt before they reached you.

ConfettiCat likes this.
  12. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Soft Serve from Dairy Queen please!

ConfettiCat likes this.
  13. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Strawberry! <333
    But I also like cookie dough icecream.

ConfettiCat likes this.
  14. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    I've been wanting Oreo ice cream for a while now, but my parents are always telling me to "get something that you can't make yourself". As in "you can make that ish with vanilla ice cream and Oreos yourself so don't buy it".

15. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I like my vanilla ice cream, though I'm not picky when it comes to the stuff. Give me choc mint, cookies and cream, fairy floss, I don't mind. I like my ice cream in a cone, which is like a cup except you can eat it, making it twice as good (also, less stuff to throw away). I usually don't eat my ice cream with toppings, preferring it plain.

We usually don't have much as cream at home as during the few times my parents actually buy some, it's always a race between my sister and I as to who can get to it first, so it's usually gone within a few days.

16. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Wow, my parents don't buy ice cream often either, but because they're buried so deep in my freezer no one is eating it lol

Mandriel likes this.
  17. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    Your parents are buried deep in the freezer? Did not expect that.

On a more serious note, I love ice cream. In a bowl or a cone, with other deserts or alone (that rhyme was completely unintentional) I like ice cream pretty much any which-way. My favorite flavors are Cookies & Cream, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Vanilla.

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Something I've learned lately is that, apparently, frozen yoghurt is easier on people who are either lactose-intolerant or whose bodies just don't handle lactose very well. A lot of that is because most of the lactose has fermented in the process, so that is probably the main indicator. I learned this from a friend who apparently can't eat ice cream, but handles frozen yoghurt perfectly fine.

Frozen yoghurt is also not a ubiquitous thing; in some parts of the world ice cream is a lot more popular, to the point where it obscures other substitutes entirely. While I do know why, it is a bit of a pity.

'eyy

19. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    If my parents were buried deep in the freezer I wouldn't still be alive right now lol

20. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Gosh it seems like everyone loves vanilla haha. Meanwhile I'm not a big vanilla fan and adooore chocolate.. it's so good. Strawberry and banana are also great flavors, as well as green tea (though that's not as standard around here). Recently I had milk tea ice cream for the first time and I can tell you that it is absolutely amazing. Would definitely get it again!!