1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How Do You Ice Cream?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ConfettiCat, May 2, 2017.

1. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    So, I was just curious. How do you like your ice cream? What flavours do you like? Do you eat lots of it in one sitting, or do you limit yourself? Do you like it in a cone, in a cup or on a stick? Do you like it with toppings or just plain? Maybe you like it with other foods? What is your ice cream's best friend?

I like a lot of flavours, but my favourites are the classic vanilla, chocolate, and ogura. ^_^ I usually eat my ice cream on its own, unless I'm feeling bored and have a lot of other snacks XD I understand the deliciousness of ice cream on a warm brownie or slice of pie, though. Mmm <3 I'm pretty indifferent about how its served, but I most often eat my ice cream from a bowl or on a stick.

I'm used to scooping out a serving and putting it in a bowl for myself, so sometimes I just can't understand people who can eat ice cream straight from the tub. My parents would scold me so much if I did that XD XD

So, how about you? How do you ice cream?

(Also I just realized that this is basically my style of topic creation. Ask a bunch of questions then answer them myself.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I used to adore the specific combination of wendys rainbow icecream as a triple scoop (I'm a tiny person so the fact that that much could be consumed was a miracle) but then they made everything fat free and now it's meh. I tend to feel a bit sick after icecream, so I try not to eat it too much, but if I did, I'd prefer a choc top from the movies, although it's also counter productive for me because I have a dead front tooth which means I can't bite through the outer layer without angling it into the back of my tiny mouth to get my other teeth around it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ConfettiCat likes this.
  3. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I...JUST DO IT
    Actually, I have a very specific combo. Vanilla ice cream plus caramel dressing and just enough chocolate ice cream to turn the base a pale brown. Yum yum.
    #MissingNo

ConfettiCat likes this.
  4. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    IE CREAM YEEEEEEEEA

I'm the boring vanilla person tm when it usually comes to ice cream. I also like anything cookie in ice cream, like cookie dough or Oreo cookies. Chocolate chip is also nice, and don't even get me started on birthday cake flavored ice cream.

I'm pretty cool with anything, just don't give me pure chocolate ice cream. Give that to someone else. Eugh.

5. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    We have a Dairy Queen a few kilometers away from my house. I love their Blizzards, especially cookie dough or strawberry cheesecake flavored.

Just a little while ago for my birthday, I got one of their ice cream pizzas. It's like an ice cream cake, only in pizza form and I love it.

Outside of DQ though, I like soft serve cones. Vanilla AND chocolate, of course. :D

6. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    ICE CREAM YEAHHH

Vanilla is delish, I don't blame you ^_^ I always like the sound of Oreo ice cream, because I like cookies and cream too. I usually don't like chocolate chip very much because I don't like frozen chips, they don't melt in your mouth easily (obviously).

That sounds really good :D Speaking of ice cream pizzas, this is pretty unrelated but I've tried pizza flavoured ice cream once? It tasted kinda like mozzarella with a bit of ketchup. It sounds pretty weird, but it actually didn't taste that bad XD

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ice cream for me tends to be fairly uneventful. I like a few flavours, those being vanilla, mint chip, and various coffee flavours, in no particular order. Occasionally I'll indulge in the Neapolitan flavour, but it's mostly for the vanilla, I'll admit that right out. I'll eat it in a cup or other kind of bowl; a cone simply does not sit well with me, as then it becomes a race to finish it quickly (never mind that it's messy). Sprinkles or toppings of any kind I don't like, as they distract from the ice cream flavour.

I'm also fond of sherbet and frozen yoghurt, but those are beyond the purview of this particular topic.

I don't eat ice cream often, though. Not only is there little readily available where I am, but it's technically a junk food and I'm trying to cut down my intake of those. Right now I'm down to cookies and I'll hopefully be able to wean myself off of those too.

ConfettiCat likes this.
  8. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I love the classics, chocolate and vanilla, cookies and cream, and a few others I can't think of at the moment. I pour chocolate syrup over almost everything, same with sprinkles, if I have them at my disposal. I usually prefer bowls over cones, and I don't like soft serve as much as I used to.

Also, I love Scrambles/McFlurries/Whatever You Call Them, especially m&m ones.

9. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Obviously the classics! I love any ice cream in a cone or on a stick like a chocbar! I love chocolate and vanilla and strawberry and love other flavors like Oreo, fudge and the sorts!

10. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    I like all sorts of flavors; strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, banana pudding, cookies and cream... the list goes on. I also like galato and ice cream treats like mochi ice cream (Mango is one of my favorite flavor) and samanco (a fish shaped waffle that is filled with vanilla ice cream and red bean paste).

I don't care how my ice cream is served; on brownie/pie, in a cone or a bowl or even right out of the carton. I ain't fussy.

11. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I don't eat ice cream nearly as much as I used to, but I do still enjoy the occasional bowl. I usually just eat vanilla flavour because it's all we have in the freezer, but I'm not picky and will eat pretty much anything as long as it has sugar in it.

One of my favourite ways to pretend it's not vanilla eat my ice cream is to drown it in passionfruit. Syrup and sprinkles aren't for me so that's what I normally eat.

If I'm eating out, it won't be ice cream. It'll be gelato. I love that stuff!

12. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Chocolate chip cookiedough is my shit! I love it so much <3 I don't really like fast food ice cream because how often do they clean those machines? ;_;

13. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    I love ice cream, mostly in a cup/bowl. my favorite flavors are birthday cake/confetti, oreo, peanut butter, and regular vanilla. i try to limit myself. tbh usually when we get a carton of ice cream i hardly have any bc i tend to let it sit in the freezer for ages. i like it in a cup personally. i love it with sprinkles or cereal type toppings, like the ones they offer at golden corral. i dont usually like it with other foods except brownies. i..m not sure what the last question is asking

14. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Oh, that just meant 'what foods do you like to eat your ice cream with?'. Sorry if it confused you :sweat:

kindred likes this.
  15. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I usually get one scoop of ice creme in a bowl, I can't and shouldn't eat more than that. If we go out for ice cream I get chocolate with sprinkle and sour gummy worms if we go to this one place. If we are home, I usually have some mint chip with no toppings.

16. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Have you ever had coconut flavoured ice cream? If you have, did you like it? If not, would you like to try it? I have a tub of that in the freezer that a certain someone (definitely not me) decided to buy on a whim and nobody's trying to eat it.

17. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I don't really have ice cream... but I have been interested in trying a vegan supplement for it using Almond Milk, Ice, Strawberries, Vanilla Extract and Sugar. If I do end up trying it I'll share it with you guys lol.

18. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    That sound really interesting! I'd like to hear about it if you end up tyring it.

19. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    I always dish my ice cream into a bowl. I have to let it sit out on the counter for a little bit so it can defrost, or else it's too hard to scoop out of thr tub. There's something satisfying about eating ice cream in a bowl while sitting on your sofa in your pajamas and watching TV. I usually get low fat cookies and cream or coffee almond fudge.

If I go to Bruster's, though, I get it in a giant waffle cone and fill it with a single scoop of whatever wacky flavor I want to try. Pumpkin? Sure! Taffy? Why not?! It's all ice cream!

All in all, I don't take too much. My stomach isn't as bottomless as I'd like it to be.

20. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I like vanilla and white chocolate ice cream. I usually just have this plain. I am not really feeling like fancy often.