1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How long do you take a shower for?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sohrob101, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    For a long time I have noticed friends and family have different varying times when it comes to showering, some people shower for like maybe 10-15 min minimum, but I know people who will take 30 minutes, maybe even an hour to shower. How long do you take when you are in the shower? Do you get scolded by your family for taking too long in the shower?

For me i tend to take really quick and easy showers, but there are those days where i just stare up into the shower head, sing, and just get lost in my thought and imagination, what about you guys?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    When I shower before going to school, it usually takes me only 15 minutes. But when I have time to spare, it takes me up to one hour in the shower because the warm water is just so relaxing :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Usually around 10 minutes per shower session, nothing fancy. Don't have the time to shower forever. Besides, my skin would go all wrinkly! I'd look like a prune. I usually shower every morning. Though I'll skip if it I know I don't have to be around people, haha.

4. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I try to keep it to 5 minutes, but I sometimes spend up to 20. Showers are really good for waking some people up, but not me. :)

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Honestly, an half an hour or more. I have really thick hair, so it takes a while to get my hair super clean. Plus, it's singing time for me when it's shower time.

6. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    My showers can be anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour. Sometimes I just kinda sit and think, other times I want to get in and get out as fast as possible.

7. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    My showers last anywhere between 3 and 30 minutes. Most of the time they last around 15 minutes, but it depends on how quickly I need/don't need to be ready. I take my showers in the morning before school, but my hair often is still a little wet when I leave for school because it's gotten to be so long :o

8. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I take showers as fast as possible. This means usually about five minutes, or ten at the most.

sohrob101 likes this.
  9. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    I usually shower really early in the morning, usually right after I wake up, when everyone else is asleep; so I'm usually in there for about 45 minutes, & if I'm colouring my hair, if could be longer.

10. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    10-15 minutes tops. It drives me nuts when people take too long when it's unnecessary. Unless you have a dirty job, or something,, there's no excuse to take a super long time; considering the average person takes a shower once a day anyway.

11. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I shower each night. Sometimes both morning and night. I hate feeling dirty and my hair gets greasy really easily, it irritates me :< My showers usually take about 20-30 minutes because I shampoo twice.

12. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I shower at night just so I don't have to get up too early, I'll take 15-20 minute showers. I love just having time to relax in very comfortable warm water and think over whatever's on my mind.

13. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I shower really fast.. like, really fast. It's totally normal for me to be out within five minutes. x'D; Though I love the hot water during a cold winter day and can sometimes find it hard to leave, I still don't take longer than ten minutes pretty much ever (unless I'm washing my hair). Showers are boring!

14. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    It is physically impossible to get me out of a nice hot shower before the 10 minute mark, barring the apocalypse. Usually I'll take 25-30 minutes if the hot water stays. The issue, of course, it having enough hot water, since I like to set it to nice and almost scalding.

If there's only cold water, all bets are off. Either I'll be in there for 2 minutes tops (doing a crappy job of showering, haha), wait for the warm water to come back, or hunt down another shower stall.

15. Sierra

Sierra no, thank you.

PokéPoints:
    ₽48.8
    For thorough cleaning, 20 minutes. That includes shaving and gathering deep thoughts about life.

For quick showering, 10-15 minutes. I just wanna get out. xD

16. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    My hair's pretty short so I can be in and out in 10/15 minutes, though sometimes if I know I don't have to be out very quickly I can end up taking upwards of an hour >V> I usually reserve the long ones for when I'm the only one in the house. I'd be killed if I took that long with my grandparents around, haha

17. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I can get in and out of the bath in 5-10 minutes, since my hair is very short and I don't have facial hair to shave, but most times I fall asleep and take a half hour or more, haha.

18. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    It depends. Most often it takes about ten to fifteen minutes to shower on a school day but may take up to twenty to twenty-five minutes if I am tired; I kind of zone out when this happens.

But if I have time, I usually enjoy the shower and not hurry which is a minimum of twenty minutes.

19. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    About 15 minutes for me. If I'm in a hurry, I can shower within five minutes, but I tend to avoid that most of the time. I like taking a shower, but it's not like I'll spend half an hour on it xD

20. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Urgh... I often daydream when showering, so usually I take at least 20 minutes. Well, there's that, and the fact that my electric shower is broken, and I have to resort to a very weak one that often leaves the user having to be in the shower for at least 15 minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.