1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Your boss has suddenly summoned you into work tomorrow; you'll be covering a co-worker, who called in sick, for their 9AM shift. You have to arrive by 8AM to prepare the store for its 9AM opening. Uh-oh! Or not?

What do you do to clean yourself up and how long does it take you to get ready?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Shockingly, not too long. I admit I haven't been working up as early as I'd like to, such that I only have time to eat breakfast and leave - I get there early and come home late, and even with breaks I'm there for 10 hours - but when I need to get ready, I do so without any wasted time. All said, it takes about 15 minutes for me to get ready and I don't need to worry about it after that.

My hours are fairly regular and predictable, but I still need to plan ahead by going to bed at a reasonable hour.

3. Tmo

Tmo Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.9
    Brush my teeth and put clothes on, so like 4 minutes.

Its harder for me to actually wake up than get ready.

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Me: Wakes up
    *gets ready*
    [​IMG]

Probably like 1hr and a half tbh.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Eclipse likes this.
  5. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I suppose it all depends on what time I'm getting out of bed - or, more prominently, what time I feel asleep. Depending on that, it can take me from 5-15 mins to get out of bed. After that, well, I'm a slow eater, so I need about 15 more minutes to each a quick breakfast, brush my teeth, et cetera. Now that I think about it, I get ready quicker than I thought.

6. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Not long! I take showers at night so I don't have much to do in the morning!

7. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    same here! i take about 10min in the morning ><

8. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Way too long lol
    Although I only leave myself like 10 min because I hate waking up lol

9. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    At best, at least an hour. Just getting out of bed early is a drag in itself, but I like to shower in the morning so that I can be as fresh as possible before I leave to head for wherever it is that I need to be, and also because it kind of helps me to wake up a little. I don't eat breakfast most days, so the rest of that time is just getting dressed, groomed, and making sure that I have everything I need before going out.

10. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I usually set alarms an hour in advance of when I need to leave because of how long it takes me to pull myself out of bed;;; I'm very slow to wake up so despite not taking very long to get dressed and such the minutes still end up flying by P;

11. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Like, 15-20 minutes max? It's far harder in my experience to haul my ass out of bed for any of my openings/early midshifts than my closing/late midshifts. @___@

12. smol kirboi

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽101.5
    it literally takes me 1/2-hour to get out of bed

13. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Usually around 10-30 minutes, depends on how lazy I am lmao. Most of that time is used on my hair, it takes around 5 minutes or longer for me to curl it to my liking.

14. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    It usually takes me 10 to 15 minutes to get ready on an average day.

15. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Doesn't take me very long, usually just enough to get dressed and grab my bag. I like to have everything ready the night beforehand. maybe 15 minutes, max 20.

16. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Depends on the day, sometimes it takes 3 seconds to get out of bed, other times 3 minutes. Today was 3 seconds because I woke up half an hour earlier than my alarm and sat waiting for the time to tick away. As for preparing for my day, 20-30 minutes including eating breakfast. Recently though, I watch TV while I am eating since I have hours until I actually need to leave.

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Mm, yes, I can definitely appreciate this. I've been in the habit of showering the night before as well, so I don't have to be rushed to do so in the morning before work (as I don't always have time to do so). I've found it's a fairly effective approach.

18. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Weeell, I like to roll over and go back to sleep for 30 minutes after my alarm goes off. Only for school days tho! It usually takes me 15-30 minutes to get ready. On weekends I lay in bed until like 2 and it can take me a while to get ready. I can be really lazy on the weekends

19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I have noticed as of late that it's taken me a bit longer than usual to wake up lately in the morning, because for whatever reason I've been waking up at gradually earlier hours. I don't know why that's the case, though it may be the changing temperature. I'm at the point where I wake up almost a full half-hour before I normally wake up (and want to get up).
    So recently, before I wake up, I've had to stave off grogginess before I can really force myself awake, and that's bothered me. Actually getting ready after that isn't hard, but I want to spend more time awake, as it means I can do things.

20. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I take like 20 min? Though I usually wake up 1 hr early than given time so I can dress up and get ready on time even if I end up gettin ready in more than usual time I take ie 20 min. I dont shower in night and probably will never,if I did my health issues will kick in and you will probably find me sick xD