1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Anime/Manga How/where do you primarily watch anime?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Poffin, May 31, 2018.

Tags:
?

How/where do you primarily watch anime?

1. Crunchyroll

2. Netflix

3. Hulu

4. Funimation

5. Amazon Prime streaming

6. Daisuki

7. Television

8. DVD/Blu-Ray

9. Illegal streaming/downloading?!

10. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Topic and poll. I'm just curious... As for myself, I mostly use Crunchyroll or Netflix! How about you?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Crunchyroll mostly. One of these I should save up for Premium >_>

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WhiteDragonAura

Cyndaquil
    (Quilava)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.7
    I still use good old-fashioned physical media.

4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Because I'm in Europe, I have access to very limited services. I tried Crunchyroll with premium, but then I found out that some shows they do have a license for, aren't licensed in Europe, so I still can't watch them… So until that gets better, it's a pirate's life for me.

5. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I use Crunchyroll! I have a premium account on it. Sometimes I’ll use gogoanime or, rarely, Netflix.

6. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Crunchyroll, mainly. If that's not an options, I have other means that aren't listed.=P

7. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I primarily use Crunchyroll. Its just got such a good spread of anime that it doesn't justify getting anything else. For shows that they don't have, I use youtube. You can find some surprisingly good quality episodes on youtube, like made in abyss. You just got to deal with the smaller viewing angle. I don't like using pirate sites because I'm always afraid I'm going to get a virus from them.

8. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Crunchyroll, cause it is free, but the ads get you a lot, but I understand cause they have to make money somehow. Another method is YouTube, cause somehow there are episodes on there that haven't been taken down yet but are still good quality.