1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Howdy do

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by BalignonWizard, Jan 29, 2024.

1. BalignonWizard

BalignonWizard Shroomish cast Fireball!!

The Steven
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽357.4
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    I’m Lucas, He/They. I’m autistic and have adhd. My favorite Pokémon is well idk it’s not like it’s obvious but it’s Shroomish.

Favorite films/shows: Carmen Sandiego, Bleach, Way of the Househusband, my hero, The Book of Life, The Hunger Games Franchise (Catching fire and TBoSaS my beloveds) and well Pokémon

Favorite games: Pokémon (well yeah) Taiko no Tatsujin, Mario Kart, Mario Wonder, Suika Game, Genshin Impact, Madden, and Mario Super Sluggers

Favorite foodstuffs: Anything Ube, pain au chocolate, Jollibee, spaghetti, Mac and cheese, pancit, adobo, tamales, rellenitos, soon tofu stew, naengmyeon and Korean bbq.

Wizard likes this.
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,687.8
    Welcome! It's always nice to have another wizard here.

We will definitely need to talk about Mario Super Sluggers sometime. It's one of my favorite Wii games for sure.

Most of our community activity is over on the Discord server these days, so feel free to come join if you haven't already.

Please let me or another member know if you have questions about anything!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BalignonWizard

BalignonWizard Shroomish cast Fireball!!

The Steven
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽357.4
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    Ah hello just Wizard! I’ll be joining the discord once I can, nice to see another Super Sluggers fan.

4. Jeydis

Jeydis Deep down in Underfity

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,763.3
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Oh no the wizards are multiplying :P
    Welcome fellow Shroomish enthusiast. Your avatar is quite adorable.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    BalignonWizard likes this.
  5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,032.2
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Hello new wizard! Glad to see ya hoppin in.

We've definitely got some other users on the Lake that have a good interest in most of the games ya have there. I'm a big Mario fan myself haha!

Hope ya have a good time 'round the lake!

BalignonWizard likes this.