1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Inquire the Queen

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Darcy, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Have you ever eaten a twinkie?

Do you drink soda?

How was your day?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I literally have no freaking idea.

Umbreon. I know quite a few people that love Umbreon, but for some reason I just don't like it.

Shattered Psyche. I love Psychic types, and it's just so fun to watch.

No, I'm trying to avoid death.

More than I should.

It's been pretty chill, thankfully.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    That's six words, not five.

:: Have you ever played any Mario Party? Did you enjoy it?

:: Have you ever been rock climbing - or have you just beheld them from afar?

:: If you had a chance to unleash the Void, would you?

4. Darcy

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    I didn’t miscount, you did.

I have, though it’s been a few years. I remember liking it but not entirely understanding how the game worked.

I’ve been to rock climbing gyms but not rock climbing.

...I don’t know what that means, but yes.

5. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favorite holiday?

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: How do you feel about the concept of an 'alter ego' as a literary device?

:: What is something you personally believe in, that you think other people might find odd?

:: Do you consider yourself skilled with a mop?

7. Darcy

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    I would say Christmas. I’ve always enjoyed that time of year, with winter break, winter choir concerts, and the general atmosphere. I have many fond memories on and around Christmas.

I believe that it has been run a little dry, but it can be good as showing the worse side of a character or providing a different perspective on a situation.

There is one thing. I believe the world has a sort of mind of its own. I believe that nature has a way of taking action in an attempt to set the world right. That doesn’t mean there’s nothing we can do about it, of course. I see it more as a warning sign than anything else.

No, far from it.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  8. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What was the last movie you saw? How was it? Would you recommend it to a friend?

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    What is your favorite Pokémon character from the Anime?

If you could switch lives with a Pokémon character for one day, which would it be?

If you could make an alola form of any Pokémon, which one would it be and what would be its typing?

10. Darcy

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    If I remember correctly, the last movie I saw was Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and it's definitely one of my favorite movies of all time. I won't say more than that it's hilarious and heart touching since it's better to watch it than to hear about it. And yes, I would totally recommend it.

Oshawott. I haven't watched much of the Pokémon anime in general, but I did really enjoy Oshawott and his antics.

Cynthia. I just want to be as awesome as her.

This is a bit predictable, but Arcanine. But I wouldn't say he should be water, though that would be really cool as well. I would love a big fluffy lightning dog.

11. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Are you as hyped for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon as I am?

12. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Did you answer this question quickly?

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do you tend to keep sunlight out of your eyes whenever possible?

:: What's something you would really like to do or accomplish one day in the future? You can choose the level of significance.

:: Is it a bad thing to give me ideas?

14. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Favorite Christmas song? Have you ever had a snowball fight? If so, how big was it?

15. Darcy

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    ...I never got notifications of these, oops

I am very hyped! I have never been more hyped for anything ever in my life which isn't entirely true but you get my point

Hell no

Usually, but that's just because I'm so sensitive to light

I'd really like to publish a book someday. Even just submitting something to a newspaper or magazine would be cool

Yes, without a doubt

I would say Carol of the Bells.

Unfortunately no. It's been awhile since I've lived in a place that snowed.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  16. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    USUM is out! Which one are you getting/did you get if not both?

17. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I'm here with some questions. Sorry if some of them are a bit personal this time. Also I have a wild theory that these answers may confirm, so please be 100% honest!

What is your least favorite Christmas song? (This is not part of the theory)
    When was the last time you played Mario Kart/Party with friends from school? With family?
    With your friends, was there ever one guy who would always choose Toad?
    Have you ever had a close friend that was always fun to be around, but that person one day left and you never saw them again? If so, when was the last time you saw them?
    What do you remember about your best friend/friends from Kindergarten/1st/2nd Grade?
    Are these questions making you think about the same person?

Also, sorry if my theory is wrong and please don't think I'm weird for it! If the answer to the last question is yes and the other answers correspond to what I know, I will send you a PM with a few more questions to make sure. Again, please don't think I'm weird for this! :sweat:

18. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you consider yourself a skilled Jenga player?

Have you ever beaten anyone at Poker?

19. Darcy

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    I plan to get both, Ultra Moon at the least.

Theory? ...I have questions, but I'll answer yours first.

Hmm... I don't listen to enough Christmas music to say there is one that I dislike. I suppose I can say All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carrie since hearing people talk about it gets on my nerves sometimes.
    The last time I played Mario Kart was with a friend back in... 6th grade, I think? It's been awhile. I don't really play those games sooooo
    I've only played it with one person and I can't remember the character she chose, to be honest. :sweat:
    There are a lot of those people, though that's just because of what my life is like. There are two people in particular that come to mind, though. One hasn't spoken to me since 8th grade, and the other hasn't talked to me since my last birthday.
    I remember us all being rather close and our moms being good friends with each other so we saw one another often. I can't remember too much about them, other than that they were both clearly very creatively talented, even at a young age
    They don't. :sweat:

I haven't played either of those games XD

20. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    When did you get the VIP? How did it feel?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.