1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Interrogate me!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Halcyon Storm, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I locked her up in the closet, sorry m8

I mean it's alright I guess, I'm not the biggest fan but it's a tradition, and god damn children love it, so I don't see anything wrong with it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Game you are looking forward to besides Sun and Moon?
    What did/are you studying in school?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Well, lately I've been making my way through all the Ace Attorney games, so I'm most hyped for Spirit of Justice, the most recent installment.
    For any games that haven't been released yet... Honestly I don't really know. I'm not a huge gamer, so I don't have many games I'm looking forward to.

I currently study Social Work, which is assisting people who, for whatever reason, are no longer able to live an independant life. It's a really broad study, since it can go so many ways, but one of the global standards is:

"Work towards the protection of people who are not in a position to do so themselves, for example children and youth in need of care and persons experiencing mental illness or mental retardation, within the parameters of accepted and ethically sound legislation."

So that's pretty cool I guess idk

4. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    what do you think about fairy types?

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What's your opinion on Larry Butz?

:: Do you have a favourite author?

:: Bizarrely, when loading this page, your sparkles on your nameglow were frozen, though the other GIF files worked. Conspiracy, perhaps?

6. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    They're pretty neat, I guess. Not my favorite type, but I don't hate it either. A bunch of Pokémon I really like (i.e. Gardevoir and Mawile) got the type, which made them even more interesting. As for the competitive side of things, I can't really speak of that, I'm not into it that much anymore. But I don't think it's too under/overpowered, perhaps I'm wrong.

He's a great doofus, really. I love how he shows up in the games at the most unexpected times, for the sole purpose of doing something stupid, accidentally becoming a murder suspect, or both. He's great.

Not really, to be honest. I judge a book by its content, not by the author. Who wrote a book doesn't play a role in whether I like it or not.
    That being said, I am also slightly ashamed to admit that it's been many years since I actually read a book for personal enjoyment, so I guess I couldn't really come up with any authors even if it mattered.

Well sometimes the sparkles just get tired. You just happened to catch them while they were on break.

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    How do you feel about going in blind to Pokémon SM having started playing now?

8. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    What is your least favorite brand new Gen VII Pokémon?

What is your least favorite Alolan form of the old Pokémon which received one?

9. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Oh my god it's so great

The feeling of encountering something in the wild, and then being faced with something you've never seen before even once, it's really great!

The amount of times I've thought "What's this??? You look... kinda stupid, but also cute" is pretty high xD

Although I must admit, with following so many Pokémon-based channels on Youtube, and having the leaks be posted everywhere on social media, staying spoiler-free is a huge hassle, but, in my opinion, worth it!

I'm only on the second island yet so I've seen far from everything, but so far... I'm not too much into Mudbray's design. He just looks kinda gross, which I can see as a design choice, but still, it's not something I'd like to use.

Again, haven't seen all of them yet. Honestly, from the ones I have seen, most of them are pretty decent. I guess Alolan Rattata is kinda stupid though, with the whole weird moustache thing going on. It just doesn't look really fitting for him. I definitely prefer the regular version.

10. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Why do you like to be interrogated?

How many fingers am I holding up?

Do you know the miscellen man?

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What are you currently up to?

:: What are your opinions about trench coats?

:: Do you enjoy stroking your chin, as if in contemplative thought?

12. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Oops these should've been posted but apparently it didn't.

Because how else will I be found innocent of my crimes?

I hope none anymore, it's been well over a month now...

I think you mean Michelin. And yes, he's my neighbour.

School work, unfortunately.

They are a first-grade requirement for a high quality detective.

Absolutely, anything that makes me look smarter is a win for me.

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: How much physical endurance do you have?

:: When you're trying to learn a new thing, how long (or how many times) does it take before you consider yourself able to do it without help?

:: Did you get your hair cut recently? because it doesn't look like it.

14. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    How come you are so interesting to talk with?

15. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Doritos, fritos or mosquitos? Do you think making a smoking section in a restaurant is like making a peeing section in a pool? How many bodies do you think you can fit in the boot of your car

16. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Oh my god I repeatedly forget to reply to this thread

I am a horrible human being

- I can safely say that I have quite a lot of physical endurance. I live by the policy that when your arm hurts, "if it's still attached to your body, it can wait another day"
    - Depends on what kind of thing you're talking about. I teach myself most things, by trial and error, such as drawing, writing, and playing music. I've been doing them for years, but I can't say I'm really good at them. I have been getting better at it, but I can't really say that I'm good at them.
    - I did, actually, like two weeks ago. You just haven't seen a picture of it :)

Idk, am I? I really don't know, maybe I have interesting opinions on things?

Mosquitoes can go to hell, all else is fine.

Eh, I don't personally have a problem with smoking. Smokers exist, and you can't stop that. So it's better to make specific areas where they can smoke, instead of pretending like they don't exist. Because it doesn't work that way.

Last time I tried I got five, but I think a sixth body would fit if I really tried
    I mean none
    There are no bodies in my car
    None
    Zero
    Please don't check though

17. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    When was the last time you stopped to smell the roses and did you ever stop to smell a woman named rose?

18. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Have you ever been to the theater, acting theater, not the movies?

19. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I've been a couple times, but it was a really long time ago. Nothing really stuck out as too memorable from back then. I'm not a huge theater person, but I would go if someone recommended it to me, or invited me there.

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do you consider yourself more creative, or more technical?

:: What is your favourite movie?

:: When are you going to get a haircut?