1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Scarlet/Violet It's the little things - Scarlet/Violet edition

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Jeydis, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    So this is something that I have been noticing in the last few generations of games, no matter the reception of the game at large, I always get charmed by the little things. This first struck me when I notice you take off your shoes in certain houses in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire for example.

So what about Scarlet and Violet? What neat details or cute things have you noticed in the animations, environments, characters etc. No major plot spoilers if possible, this should just be about the little things.

Things that made my list so far:
    - The way Sudowoodo sprint away from you when they see you. Leaving cartoony clouds of dust and everything.
    - All of the animations for Toedscool and Toedscruel are a delight.
    - The little water shaking animation pretty much every Pokémon has when washed during a picnic
    - The theatrics of Atticus from Team Star
    - I never get tired of seeing the in world adverts featuring cute Pokémon products. Eiscue pops get the prize this time.
    - Ditto hiding as other Pokémon in the wild.

I will post more if I recall others, post your own though! Lets enjoy even the small things in game design.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Nov 29, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
  2. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I haven't exactly played yet but there is one thing that I can say will make the list from the gameplay I have seen.

The UI looks pretty nice I like it a fair bit.

3. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    New addition I forgot to put, the adorable kangaroo hopping that Breloom does when out of its ball.