1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Just ask me, I'll get over it

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Laserdragon14, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you have any opinions on the Legend of Zelda game Link's Awakening?

:: What was your favourite pastime as a child?

:: In your experience, how many dragons have you seen that actually shoot lasers? (The actual number overall is rather low.)

2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    1. I've actually never play Link's Awakening. In Legend of Zelda, I've only played Ocarina of time.
    2.My favorite pastime was to write and to read
    3. The closest that I've ever seen a dragon shoot lasers was a zoid from chaotic century called the Geno Breaker and the Death Saurer, so if you consider giant robots that look like dinosaurs or dragons as actual dragons then two or three.

I'm ready for more questions if you are curious about my life or whatever.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #42 Feb 6, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2018
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I don't, no.
    I don't even consider dinosaurs as dragons either, but that's a separate issue.
    Anyway, to business!

:: When was the last time you took an aeroplane to go somewhere?

:: If you could choose 2 or 3 people to go on a road trip with, who would they be and why?

:: Do a lot of people out there on the Internet like ZOIDS but everyone is just unaware of their existence?

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Thanks for replying to my Q&A raid post. Your questions!

• Are you good at chess?
    • If you could add another day off from school onto the calendar, what day would you pick and why?
    • What is your favorite condiment on a sandwich/burger?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  5. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    What is your favourite video game and why?

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    1. I've never rode an airplane before
    2. I would choose my two best friends, Shadow Link and Scrub lord, (Not their real names of course this is just what I call them) they're both nice people that don't get on my nerves.
    3. Most of the people that I talk to on the internet have never heard of zoids, and when I tell them about it they end up later watching it and loving it, so I guess so.

1. I like playing chess but I wouldn't consider myself good at the game.
    2. I would add another day sometime in September since it is one of the months that have the least number of days off.
    3. For a hamburger, I like adding cheddar cheese, lettuce, and ketchup. For a sandwich, if you are talking about a ham sandwich, I like adding some mild cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, lettuce, and a tomato slice.

It is so hard to pick just one, but here are some of my favorites:
    Megaman Zero: Difficulty and Zero is my favorite character in the Megaman series
    Pokémon: I like magical creatures that sometimes act so cute and yet so deadly
    Fire Emblem: The story writing is one of the best that I've seen in any game
    Civilization V and Stellaris: they are two of the best games for replayability

#46 Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2018
    jeevan261001 likes this.
  7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do you like cycling through various avatars, or do you prefer to choose 1 and stick with it?

:: Are you able to make your voice carry (over distance)?

:: Does wearing glasses make people look smarter than they really are?

8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. I like just keeping one until I get bored with the current avatar, which could be a couple of minutes to a couple of months.
    2. I can barely make my voice get people's attention, much less make it carry over a distance.
    3. I believe that glasses make people look smarter than they really are since I know some people that wear glasses that are as bright as a blown lightbulb, but at the same time, I've seen people that wear glasses that are smarter than most.

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I'm back.

:: Would you consider reading the dictionary as a hobby?

:: Do you get physically exhausted easily?

:: Do you ever get the feeling that you're being watched?

10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. never in a million years. X3
    2. It depends on the time of year, if it is during Band season then no, but any other time then yes.
    3.Yes, especially when I'm alone.

11. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you play any musical instruments?

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    I play two musical instruments: the oboe and the alto saxophone. I'm also thinking about playing the piano, but I'm not completely sure.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  13. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is that gif from in signature from?

What is one animal you wouldn't ever want to see face to face in the wild?

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: What is your opinion of tigers?

:: What's something you can be rather serious about, but prefer not to be?

:: Have you ever won a staring contest?

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. this is where I got mine from https://www.tumblr.com/search/berserker fury
    2. I wouldn't want to meet a spitting cobra because I don't like snakes in general and cobras are worse.

1. I think that tigers are cute unless they're trying to kill me, but that's just my opinion.
    2. I would consider myself a not serious person since I'm usually one of the most sarcastic people in my area, so I can't think of anything at the moment.
    3. I'm the queen of the staring contest, we even had a staring tournament at our school and I was in second place and I only lost because someone made a joke in the crowd and Iaughed and that made me blink.

16. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    You're about to hit 200 posts, are you excited?

What is one goal you have for this week?

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. I'm not really the type of person that gets excited about stuff, so I don't feel any emotion about that.
    2. My main goal for this week was to A. survive it and B. get the first chapter of my story posted, and I've accomplished both thank goodness.

18. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Would you consider yourself a good student in school, whether grade or behavior wise?
    Are there any instruments you'd like to learn to play?
    What's your favorite fruit?

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    1. I would consider myself a good student all around since I have only A's and B's since I've ever been in school and I've never gotten in any kind of trouble either.
    2. I'm thinking about trying the piano or maybe even a clarinet.
    3. My favorite fruit would have to be either cantaloupe or watermelon

20. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    It's me again :^)

Do you like the sci-fi genre? Why or why not?
    What was the last book you read?
    What's your opinion on cole slaw? A lot of people hate it, are you one of those people?