1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

League of Legends

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by OzoneFruit, Feb 15, 2019.

1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I've fallen for the trap, I admit. I started playing LoL, and have been having a grand old time, despite all the butts and Yasuos Teemos negative players associated with the community; it's nice when you have roommates to play with (if it was just me I don't think I'd have picked it up).

Does anyone else play in the League? If so, who are your favorite champs/roles? I really like playing as mages or ADCs, and my favorite champions are Jhin, Caitlyn, and Lux. I've also recently picked up Neeko and Vel'Koz :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I played LoL...over 5 may be closer to 10 years ago? And I don't have any plans to go back cause it gave me a bad first taste of internet interaction and besides that, I don't like the gameplay style.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I used to play league all the time a few years back. Nowadays, I find the game to be boring if I'm not with friends.

4. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Game is toxic and shit and will always be toxic and shit.

Other mobas honestly do it better (Pokémon unite and mobile legends much?)