1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Least satisfying Pokémon to use?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Literally didn't use it for that reason, saw its stats on bulbapedia and was like "bold of you to assume I'll put that much effort in to anything ever"
    But in XY you can find illegal Hydreigons on victory road, they're flying. Like in this area

[​IMG]

When you see a shadow it's usually a Fearow but sometimes a Hydreigon.

2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    I had a couple Pokémon that turned into disappointments in my playthrough of Sun. The first was Decidueye, which went from my strongest Pokémon as a Dartrix to barely being able to take a hit and fainting almost every time I tried to use it. There was also Golisopod, which I specifically added to my team because I thought it was awesome only to find out that its ability made it almost useless. And Salandit, which I chose to make my main fire-type, expecting it to evolve into Salazzle. I didn't check the evolutionary requirements of any Pokémon because I didn't want to have anything spoiled for me, but I started to get concerned when I had my Salandit in the 30s or 40s (I don't remember what level I got him up to now), so I finally looked it up to find out that only the females can evolve but mine was male. That might have been the biggest let down of all, ruining my interest in both Salandit and Salazzle.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...