1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Scarlet/Violet Lets Try Again!

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by ChaosFox, Dec 23, 2023.

?

What should I Role Play

Poll closed Jan 1, 2024.
  1. Scientist

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Rich Lady

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    So sometime ago I was attempting a play through of Ultra Moon as A punk girl..... wich I kind of let die. I have decided to do this again though this time in Pokémon Scarlet and either doing a play through as a Pet Lady for a Scientist. For those that do not know what I am doing I am using this chart in this link :https://i.imgur.com/xGeizYu.png it's called The Roleplay run NOw I will admit I did not roll for these as I kind of had the idea to do one of theses two for some time now and once more I'm going to put up a poll but I want to pose a question if I do end up doing scientist what would you all consider inorganic Pokémon

There is a page I found that names some artificial Pokémon (lie porygon , grimer, ect). However through out the games Scientist use Pokémon that are not inorganic (like certain electric types and in some cases things like Magmar, Arcanine and Nintales.) So in the end how should I handle this. Now as far a pet Pokémon go that is not to hard to figure out though I may be stretching things slightly (like I'M am considering allowing my self to use Pokémon like Lechonk, Mareep and even Mudbray (I mean people to keep pigs sheep and horses/donkeys as pets) Amway let me know your thoughts on these things and vote on wich I should do.

2. Jeydis

Jeydis Deep down in Underfity

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,777.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    A fellow roleplay runner! I love these runs with a passion. I am leaning more Scientist for just how strange the Pokémon from that run can be, lesser seen stuff is always fun to watch. Scarlet has a good amount to pick from as well: Nacli, Rolycoly, I would count Tadbulb personally since toads and frogs are used in science so much and the eletric typing fits well, Goomy, Grimer, voltorb etc.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    Hmmm I would not have thought about that and since I plan on doing the DLC I could even catch Poliwag and Froki. That being said if your going to use that logic then bye the same logic I would allow my self to catch rodent type Pokémon as rodents are also commonly used in science.... could be a way to add more diversity but ind of start to get away from the definition on the chart. I would have to think it over.

4. Jeydis

Jeydis Deep down in Underfity

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,777.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ah fair enough, don't let me corrupt the run :D I have been having great fun with Alolan Muk