1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Life with a Team Skull Grunt (TripleAAABattery x Gwoomy)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by TripleAAABattery, Jul 15, 2018.

1. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    *Giving it to Marina? Pretty nice thought. I could've sworn these things did something if we Pokémon eat it though...* Fenley thought to himself for a moment.

Just as he was about to say something, though, they heard some loud noises, and faced towards the direction of it, wondering what's possibly happening... then the door suddenly got busted open, which made the frillish flinch but didn't react as badly as Peri did.

This turned out to be a guy with a similar outfit to what Marina had. "Crap- wrong house!" he said, making the frillish sigh. As he turned around, he bumped straight into Marina, who had come back.

"You know... you didn't have to break the door." Marina said, now looking at the door, which is now worse for wear.

"Hey man, listen." The grunt started. "I thought this was my house, and thought I locked myself out. Naturally the best course of action was to bash it open, like what the boss would do!" He said trying to defend himself, which causes Marina and Fenley to just sigh.

"Well, be more careful next time..." Marina said, moving out of the grunt's way.

"Yeah, my bad, homie." He says as he walks out the door wondering what that blue bug was. Marina looks at her two Pokémon feeling slightly embarrassed about the incident.

"Sorry about that, guys, hope he didn't startle you too badly... oh?" She spotted the candy that Peri was holding and started to kneel down. "What'd you find?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    The other human seemed to apologize and left. Peri didn't know what to think about them; but she felt… happy that Marina was back. As the Larvesta was absorbed in looking at the remains of the door, her trainer kneeled down and asked:
    "What'd you find?"
    Instantly started, Peri looked at her and then at the nice blue thing she was holding. Her mind went completely blank for a millisecond and she almost started to panic – but then she remembered what she wanted to do. Swiftly, she raised the gift and presented it to Marina, who gently took it in her hand.

"Ooh, is that a Rare Candy? Neat!"
    Marina had seen some of those but never got to possess one. She knew what they did though.
    "Good job on unearthing that! It's a thing that makes Pokémon a bit stronger when they eat it. You want to try it out?"
    She tried to give it back to Peri, but the Larvesta energetically shook her head and refused to take it, pushing it back towards Marina.
    "What do you mean?" the latter asked. "… Is it for me?"
    Enthusiastic nod.
    "Oh!" the trainer exclaimed. She wasn't expecting that. So… she really meant it? When Peri… said she wanted to be friends? Seeing how frightened she was at first, a turnaround like that really made Marina feel more confident about the future. Getting her Pokémon to trust her was one of the things she was the most anxious about, and even if Fenley seemed cooperative, the Larvesta's behavior had made her wonder if she could really do it. But if the Bug type was now actively trying to get on with her… it could only be good news.
    But she then noticed Peri was staring at her, seemingly confused. And… a bit afraid?
    "Thank you so much!" added Marina, smiling. "I'll do my best to keep it with me at all times!"
    Seeing how the Larvesta's eyes were now sparkling of joy, that was the right thing to say.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TripleAAABattery

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    "SO THAT'S WHAT IT DOES!" Fenley said out loud in a sudden manner, realizing what the candy did. To Marina, though, he was just making some loud noises though, and was a bit confused. She wasn't sure if Fenley wanted the candy, but seeing as it was a gift from her Pokémon, she didn't want to give it to him.

She starting going into her pouch to look for an Oran Berry before she remembered something the boss told her about. "Oh, guys. I know we just got here but there's something that our boss wanted us to go do." She said, still trying to look into her pouch. She could've sworn she put those Oran berries somewhere... "heh... sorry... He wants us to go collect some Red Nectar. Something about it being a request from someone else?"

It took a moment, but she was able to pull out two Oran Berries from her pouch, which really caught Fenley's attention. "Anyways, the Red Nectar is supposed to be in a field not far from here. We actually passed through it on the way here!" She placed the Oran Berries on the ground for both her Pokémon. "Don't want you guys going hungry on the way there, though, so here you go!"

As Fenley picked up the Oran Berry and started to snack on it, Marina tried to reach into her bag once again. "When you guys are done, then we'll.... uh...." She tried digging into the bag further to find the pokeballs for the two Pokémon. "We'll head on out... where'd they go..." She was fully concentrated on finding the two pokeballs, but she couldn't find anything in the pouch. "heh heh... uh... so... i guess we could go without putting you guys in your pokeballs..."

4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    It worked! The h- Marina had accepted her gift! Were they friends now?
    Peri was all ears as Marina mentionned this "boss" again. From what she understood of the rest, they were going outside again. She then noticed another berry — blue, this time — that had been given to her. Instinctively, she looked over at Fenley to check if it was good to eat ; it seemingly was, so she quickly ate it. Marina was still talking — the Larvesta heard the word "pokéball". She immediately tried to remember what had been said just before that. Were the balls... lost?
    But what really mattered is that it meant they were going to visit the outside world... while not being safe in the pokéballs... who knew what was waiting for them? Anything could happen. She had to find a way to be secure, a shelter somewhere.

Still squatting, Marina was waiting for her Pokémon's reaction. She noticed how Peri looked like she was thinking hard about something. As the blue bug took a look around her, her eyes stopped on the trainer. Or... more like a little bit to her left.
    Suddenly, Periwinkle rushed towards Marina and... jumped into her satchel!
    After the feel of surprise was gone, the young woman noticed how the bag was slightly shaking. Smiling with sympathy, she opened it a bit to see the Larvesta and gently asked:
    "Do you want to travel in here?"
    As Peri timidly nodded, Marina hesitantly approached her hand and softly stroked her. After a first shiver, she seemed to like it. The trainer then turned her head towards Fenley.
    "Do you… need anything before we go?"

#24 Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    Rezna likes this.
  5. TripleAAABattery

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Fenley just finished his Oran Berry when he noticed the gaze of his trainer and looked up to her. "Do you... need anything else before we go?" He heard her say. He also noticed that Peri was suddenly in her Satchel. He wanted to join her but there's no way he could fit, even if Peri wasn't there. Still, he approached the two and nodded his head. "iYeah, suppose i'm ready."

All Marina heard him do was make noises, but assumed that he was ready as well. "Well, if you are both ready, then lets go!" She says ashe starts to head out the door, with Fenley following close behind and Peri securly situated in her satchel.

Heading out the door, the sun has begun to rise over the town, the first time a sunrise being visable over Po Town since... well, since Marina joined team skull. It was a nice view but Marina had something to do. Walking back through to the entrance she noticed other grunts doing various things, some spray painting the big wall surrounding the town, others stretching. A couple looked at her a bit funny as they saw Fenley out of a Pokéball, but thought nothing of it. No one else saw Peri on their way, being tucked into her satchel, and exits Po Town with little interference.

About half an hour later they finally make their way to Ula'ula meadow, filled to the brim with beautiful red flowers. There wasn't anyone here as far as she could see, but these flowers are pretty tall, so she isn't sure if some just might be hidden. "All right guys, we're here!" She looked back at fenley, slowly floating towards her and clearly tired. "Oh, are... are you doing ok?" She asks.

"Ugh..." Fenley says, nearly out of breath. "Now, this might be the lazy speaking here, but... couldn't we have... picked something closer?" Marina couldnt understand him of course but felt sorry nonetheless.

"Heh... s-sorry... we can rest up here a bit..." looked at Peri in her satchel. "Are you doing ok in there as well?"

Rezna likes this.