1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Lillie's Adventures: A Pokemon Comic

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by ElsaRivrwood, Jan 21, 2017.

1. ElsaRivrwood

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.5
    [​IMG]
    More shtuff! enjoy!

JadeFox and Arc1Dragon like this.
  2. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,381.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    For some reason I didn't realize that that was a wild omastar. looks like the fossil revival process might have created a dangerous invasive species.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ElsaRivrwood

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.5
    Shhhhhhhh

4. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Ahhh you're really great at drawing action!! I love how happy pancham looks in the last panel!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ElsaRivrwood

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.5
    [​IMG]
    I'm not dead! I swear! Sorry this took so long. I've been in this really bad creative hole and have not been in anything resembling a drawing mood for a while. Also, there won't be one next week cause I'll be on vacation, but I promise I'll get one the week after that.

Anyway, so he's French! Or rather, he's from Kalos. Also, "Benoit" is pronounced like Ben-wah. Kinda like au revoir, but with Ben in the front and without the au rev. ...French!

JadeFox and Arc1Dragon like this.
  6. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    French! Just like how Lillie's encounter theme is! I also like the fact that you could see Lillie's thoughts for a moment when Benoit pulled out his pockets XD

7. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    These are cool, I especially like the way the Omaster is drawn :'D

8. ElsaRivrwood

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.5
    [​IMG]
    Yay! I'm back! And now I'm gone! Well, kinda. Cause I've been busy with some other things, I couldn't really work on it for a real long while. However, I maaaay put this on hiatus. Just so I could get a backlog and this silly little bump won't happen again! (don't quote me on that)
    Also, I've been thinking about setting up a art shop of sorts, buuuuuut theres the fact that I'm completely incompetent when it comes to forums and literally everything. So if anybody has some tips or guidance on that, tell me, cause I dunno what to do.

Butternut and Cadbberry like this.
  9. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,381.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I love how fanboy he gets about Oak. Glad to see another page, though I understand wanting to build up a buffer. Just now that I'm still keeping an eye on this and can't wait to see this story develop.

10. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Same^ amazing job, I'm actually reading through all of these and can't wait for more!