1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LostSpirit's Graphical Shop

Discussion in 'Market' started by LostSpirit, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    @[member="LostSpirit"] My apologies but yeah, just "LV TheBlazingInfernape"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Here you go! That'll be 150 pokepoints! Enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    [PAID]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lord Vain

Lord Vain ✯Drifting Digital God✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Mario Mushroom ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I have a request in mind for a special user bar that will go along with the most recent set you made for me, hoping it won't be too much trouble.

Image: http://i.imgur.com/gU7WNQ2.png

Main colours: Gold and Red

Text: Wielder of Ea: The Sword of Rapture

Specifics: Make the part with the text and colours a normal user bar, like what you did for TheBlazingInfernape there minus the gifs, and then just place it along the blade of the sword.

That's about it, and as always, there's no rush for my stuff.

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Here are your sets! That'll be 850 pokepoints!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[PAID]

I don't exactly know what you want me to do for the userbar? Do you mean make the blade as the userbar as a whole or ???

5. Lord Vain

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Ah, apologies if I didn't explain it well enough, which seems to be the case. What I meant was, to just leave the blade intact and not really alter the image at all, but to make a smaller regular user bar and place it directly along the blade. I honestly find myself wondering if that could look good now that you question it though, so now I'm not so sure. You can see about the "blade as the user bar" thing if you feel it could work out, but otherwise maybe just forget about the image and just make me a standard user bar instead. Sorry for such confusion, heheh. :sweat:

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I tried?
    I'll only charge you 75 pokepoints since the using the blade was a bit iffy to me, so I just ended up making a basic userbar.
    [​IMG]

Here's the one I tried out, but I didn't like editing it since I pretty much just retouched the colors and added some text.
    [​IMG]
    [PAID]

Lord Vain likes this.
  7. Lord Vain

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Well, the effort is appreciated wholeheartedly in either case, I can assure you of that. The standard userbar works just fine, so until whatever sort of request I come up with next, that's all for now and you have my thanks...and my Poké Points. :p

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Fixed the text for you
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lord Vain likes this.
  9. Lord Vain

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Welp, I'm back already with my next set request due to finding a really nice render of a character I've enjoyed, I honestly didn't intend for it to happen so quickly. lol Then again, you made the Gilgamesh set itself 10 days ago now, time really does fly. Anyways, I have a feeling you may especially enjoy doing this one, since it's related to a series that I know you enjoy. :3

Signature

Image: http://i.imgur.com/Memd3HG.png

Colours: You decide

Text: Lord Vain

Subtext: Ice Devil Slayer

Type: Normal

Dimensions: 500 x 250

Border: Yes

Further specifics: Place the render on the right side of the sig and have the text be somewhere in the free space present on the left.

Image: http://i.imgur.com/Memd3HG.png

Dimensions: 150 x 150

Specifics: Just include his head from the shoulders up.

To be honest, it's not just my enjoyment the character either, but also the fact that I mainly want to use him as a theme at another forum due to there being an "Angels vs. Demons" thread in the forum games, me being on the Angel side. You know, it would just feel right to me what with the whole "devil slayer" thing. lol I tried to look into watching the series he's from myself a few years back now and it seems good from what I've seen overall, thinking that it may be the next thing I look into watching after I finish all of the Fate stuff. Yeah, I do apologize for just coming out of nowhere with it, since I feel like I did, but I hope you can really have fun with this one and as always there's no rush. Especially not considering the fact that I'm posting this late at night right at the end of the weekend, heheh.

10. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Here ya are! That'll come out to 350 pokepoints! Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [PAID]

Lord Vain likes this.
  11. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Hello guys! I'll be temporarily closing my shop due to the upcoming week. I'll be studying for my SATs, so I really don't have the leisure to work on any requests. Sorry about that, but I'll open the shop once I'm done with exams. Thank you for understanding!

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Open again as of 11/12/15

12. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Gosh, I've wanted to order from your shop for awhile and now I've finally decided on a character!~

Item: Avatar + Signature + Animated Userbar: 500 pokepoints

Size Specifications (custom px or set size): Regular please!

Character/Focal: Roy Mustang from the Fullmetal Alchemist series
    Link for signature: http://alchemist-of-fire.deviantart.com/art/--442828971
    Link for animated userbar: http://silverwind91.deviantart.com/art/Roy-Mustang-Firestorm-196729817

Text (if any):
    Signature: Let's test their luck
    Userbar: Roy Mustang || Flame Alchemist

Other (optional): For the signature, could you cut the image to just before his other hand that is gripping his side.
    As for the userbar, could it be a gradient from black to orange and red?

13. Lord Vain

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    I haven't given you some of my patronage for awhile, so I'm-a send a new set request your way, one that will be very sunshiny. :3

Signature

Type: Pop-out

Image: http://i.imgur.com/d4GaiC1.png

Colours: Gold, Sky Blue, and Silver

Text: Lord Vain

Subtext: Spreading Sunshine

Dimensions: 500 x 250

Further Specifics: I would like the entire render to be involved and placed on the left side with the text somewhere to the right, and as for what kind of pop-out to make it, you can make it either similar to this sig or similar to this one--both ways could work out and involve all of the image in my opinion. Oh, and if you could somehow make a design involving clouds similar to how the Dark Pit sig looks, I can imagine it would work good with the images. Feel free to only use whatever colours I listed that could work with that idea too, assuming not all of them may be able to work out in an overall decent design. :>

Image: http://i.imgur.com/pKoyyqy.png

Dimensions: 180 x 180

Specifics: Include his head and the arm present on the right side of the image, then include whatever else you feel may look good, I'm hoping the larger dimensions will allow you more freedom to work with stuff.

Animated User Bar

Image: http://i.imgur.com/nVnwxdU.gif

Text: Shine Sprite ~ Source of Radiant Sunshine

Dimensions: Determined when you make it.

Colours: Gold and Sky Blue, or just Sky Blue if such colours don't seem to blend together well.

Specifics: Just a standard animated user bar, however, I will request that the image itself is placed on the user bar similar to how the Dark Pit render was placed on the sig you made for me involving him--so, some of the gif present over top the user bar with the rest extending both through the top and bottom of it, if you get what I mean. Honestly, I'd say have the mid section of it placed over top stuff though, as in the area involving the eyes and the two spikes located on its sides. With that, the remaining three spikes can extend through the bottom and then the three protrusions on the top can extend through the top. :3

As always, take your time and thanks in advance, just ask if you have any questions too~ [​IMG]

14. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    Item: Animated userbar
    Character/Focal: Umbreon(Shiny)
    Text (if any): Lake Valor | mweep
    Other (optional): Black/cyan color scheme

15. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'm so sorry guys! I haven't checked my shop for a good while I'll lock my shop up until I catch up. I'll try to get them done ASAP!

Here you go! I hope you like it, that'll be 475 pokepoints! I made a few of the userbars so you can choose whichever you like better (small differences).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [PAID]

Lord Vain likes this.
  16. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Wow! The userbars are just awesome! Thank you! Sending the PP now~​

17. VeryButter

VeryButter Overly Buttered Artist

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.2
    im baaaack
    Item: Signature
    Size Specifications (custom px or set size): 500x220px
    Character/Focal: http://imgur.com/g9OGkfB
    Text (if any): Vriska Serket

Item: Avatar
    Size Specifications (custom px or set size): 140x140px
    Character/Focal: http://imgur.com/g9OGkfB

Item: Signature
    Size Specifications (custom px or set size): 500x220px
    Character/Focal: http://imgur.com/cWILFka
    Text (if any): Nepeta Leijon, the melon lord

x.x

18. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I know it isn't exactly to your specifications, but I hope you like it nevertheless! 475 PokéPoints is your total! (I made a user bar that should align pretty well with the banner as well when centered)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [PAID]

Lord Vain likes this.
  19. Lord Vain

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Did you follow my specifications entirely? No. Did stuff turn out beautiful anyways? Oh yes, just all of the yes. So, does it really matter tat you didn't follow everything I said? Uhhh, no. lol Indeed, once again you prove your great skill as a graphical artists, this set est très magnifique! Really, thanks a bundle, the wait was certainly worth it. I'll be back again sometime in the future with the next set I may have in mind, but for now, keep on being awesome and take care of yourself. :3 [​IMG]

20. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Here you go! Sorry for the wait! That'll be 150 PokéPoints!
    [​IMG]

[PAID]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.