1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Manta's Quirk Shop

Discussion in 'Market' started by Mizumanta, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Mizumanta

Mizumanta Black Belt

Celebi Egg
    (Celebi)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽251.9
    Lol. Get it? Play on words for "workshop"^^

Anyway, I'm pretty creative. I'm not the best writer or artist, but when it comes to making up concepts, I have gotten quite a few compliments.

Here, I can offer you a superpower or a Quirk (if you're into BNHA). They can be random or more specific (like an animal related one or one controlling an element).

Honestly, I have some already made, so if you want to be true to BNHA, you can get a random one. Maybe start an rp with what you get. Maybe draw a custom character with that quirk. Even order multiple ones. Do whatever^^

And at only 5 points a quirk, I think it's a pretty fair deal! Just send me the points, and I can either publicly or privately offer you your quirk!

Besides my Pokéball addiction, I also want to ask for the services of others in the market area so I need to earn some points lol.

I can do other stuff too. Need a zanpakuto? A digimon partner? A spirit partner for your Shaman power? if you need a creative individual for another request, feel free to ask and I will see what I can do.

Yeah. Need examples? Ask away.

#1 Aug 16, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    Pirate Captain likes this.
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Umm Oyamada-san I am not really into BNHA but maybe a super power, or what element would ya give me if I was a sjamaan? I do have oc off it, but I am curious ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    Eh why not. Ill give it a shot. Give me an emitter quirk perfect for rescue heroics. You can type out the quirk here. Do i give you the cash before or after you make the quirk?

4. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    Okay Im gonna ordsr again just because. Can you make a quirk based on Big Chill from Ben 10? Soemthing that has his major abilities. Can be any type of quirk. Will pay you now.

5. Mizumanta

Mizumanta Black Belt

Celebi Egg
    (Celebi)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽251.9
    Normally i would ask for payment first, but since you have donated points to me in the past~

In the Shaman King universe, you would borrow the powers of Inuit God of the Moon, weather, Eclipses, and tides, Alignak. images (25).jpeg

When integrated, Alignak can cover light sources, making the area around it completely dark. The user is granted the ability to see in the dark and hear with heightened senses, while all other living things (friend or foe) can moves at a fourth of their normal speed. Coincidentally, it begins to snow ever so lightly when the move is used.

This effect lasts exactly 60 seconds, and can be used 3 times a day.

Oversoul (Hyōi-Gattai) can be achieved by integrating Alignak into an old and broken antique Inuit knife. This weapon slows the user's movement down by 25%, but any light that reflects off of the weapon increases heat and intensity, that harms anyone in its direct path, making getting close to the user near impossible to those not resisted to heat or light. To spark this ability, the sun above is revealed, regardless of weather, and it's intensity increases.

Quirk: Silent Mist
    You can emit a thick mist from your body. Through poor, from the mouth, etc., as long as it is willed, liquid from the user's body (or any liquid with their sleeves mixed in) can vaporize quickly into an odd mist. Unaffected by all but the strongest winds, as it seems to bind to other water droplets and have a weight of its own. This mist can cover at least 10 yards around the user, more with training. In the mist, smell, hearing, sound, sight, and even the sense of touch is disrupted, so disorientation is common. Those caught in the mist have hold of but a fraction of their senses.

Silent Mist may be resistant to all but strong winds, but it is sensitive to changes in temperature. Make it too cold and the mist drops. Make it too high, and the mist rises away.

As the liquid comes from the user's own body, hydration is key.

Quirk: Heat transfer

You ca accelerate and increases the rate of natural heat transfer. Heat seeks equilibrium. If you ymtouch something colder than yourself, the heat from your body moves towards to cold thing. And vice versa, if you touch something hotter than yourself, you absorb some of that heat.

With this quirk, you can essentially suck out heat from an object (or person) that is hotter than you. But can cause this reaction to happen much quicker (within seconds) and at much higher intensity (to the point of freezing things by dropping its temperature rapidly or burning them by giving up your heat).

Your body is equipped to handle extreme temperatures for the human body, up to 0 degrees Fahrenheit to 250 degrees Fahrenheit in its base form. But it can increase with training.

Whichever extreme your body temperature is in, being exposed to air will slowly dissipate your change in temperature. So be mindful.

Pirate Captain, Gwoomy and NyxieRina like this.
  6. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Damn that was amazing. Ah okay ya didnt specify that in the first post.
    But truly amazing so detailes maybe I use someday in a fanfic

7. Mizumanta

Mizumanta Black Belt

Celebi Egg
    (Celebi)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽251.9
    Oh, thank you^^

I tried to make it nice

Pirate Captain likes this.
  8. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    *slaps points on desk* Surprise me BNHA style :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    I come again asking for a quirk! This time something based on Halloween

10. Mizumanta

Mizumanta Black Belt

Celebi Egg
    (Celebi)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽251.9
    Quirk: Aqua connect

You can control water freely as if done telekinetically. Specifically, it requires the water to mix with parts of your body. Dead skin, saliva, blood, anything. As long as cells from your body are mixed into a liquid up to a certain percentage, you can control that liquid freely.

The cells in your body can react to liquid by connecting to each other through a special membrane. This membrane carries liquids between one cell and another. When hundreds or thousands of cells are within the same space, noticeable amounts of water can be controlled. The more the water is diluted, the harder the water is to control.

Technically, if you saved your dandruff, blood, and other things, you could control hundreds of gallons of water with ease.

Quirk #2

Quirk: Balloon animals

Your saliva is elastic, and if you blow through it, it can inflate into what is essentially a balloon. The balloon can be morphed by your hands only. You can twist it into any almost any shape you want. The balloon will take on some properties of that shape. If you make a sword out of the balloon, the balloon sword can slice through things. If you make a bird from the balloon, you can make it fly.

The balloons that come from your body need both your saliva and breath for it to take effect. Additionally, these items only work if you yourself twist and shape them. Typically, depending on what it is, only you can use the items and handle them without them popping.

These creations can pop just as easily as any other balloon, except when what would pop them goes against their purpose (such as a balloon shield blocking sharp objects).

Quirk #3
    Quirk: Thief

Provided that something is around the same size and shape, you can swap anything in your hand(s) with anyone else in your sights.

You do not need to be able to see or know what is in their hand to make the switch. The item must be non-living.

Along with taking another person’s held item, you can give them yours in exchange. This can be used to help or harm the target.

Quirk: Shadow Slip
    You can dive into your own pocket dimension using shadows! This works is one that connects to all shadows visible to the outside world. You can freely go to and from this dimension, even using it for travel! Only those with similar shadow abilities can follow you, so you're relatively safe. Just watch out, as you can be trapped if shadows are removed with a strong enough light, or complate darkness. In addition, if a shadow moves through movement of light above, the shadow 'portal' may shrink with you halfway through it.

NyxieRina and Jeydis like this.