1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Medal Suggestions: Trio Masters!

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by OzoneFruit, Jun 28, 2018.

1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Ya Boi Goozma

PokéPoints:
    ₽47.2
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Gold Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Legendary Pokémon can take a bit of time to capture individually, and even longer if you're trying to get a complete set. I think it would be a nice addition if there was a medal(s) for obtaining all the Legendaries in a Trio/group (For Example, the Bird Trio + Lugia and Ho-oh, or the Weather/Creation Trios) Thoughts? I'd be more than happy to help design them as well!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FNT, Ridlins, Pory-ZPlayz and 4 others like this.
  2. Shockwave

Shockwave Blue Lightning

PokéPoints:
    ₽67.9
    Thunder Stone ★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I think it's a good idea considering how difficult they can be to catch.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

PokéPoints:
    ₽150.6
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Braille Master -> Catching all the Regis

Gwoomy likes this.
  4. colours

colours » seedFLARE

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,977.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    This sounds like a cute idea =o I like it!

5. Hraesvelgr

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,265.6
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★Lure Ball ★★★★
    I remember suggestion a medal for getting all three birds and I would love to see medals for the rest of the trios too.

6. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Ya Boi Goozma

PokéPoints:
    ₽47.2
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Gold Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Just some designs I whipped up for what I think they could look like!

Bird Collector.png "Bird Collector": This user has caught the Legendary Birds along with their master! They didn't even need a flute!
    Weather Wizard Touch Ups 3.png "Weather Wizard": This user has obtained the Hoenn Weather Trio! Teams Aqua and Magma have nothing on them!
    Creation Commander.png "Creation Commander": This user has hatched a completely new Creation Trio! Are they Arceus?!

#6 Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    Gwoomy and Shockwave like this.
  7. Shockwave

Shockwave Blue Lightning

PokéPoints:
    ₽67.9
    Thunder Stone ★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Oooh, those look really goooood~

OzoneFruit likes this.
  8. FNT

FNT Team Azure

PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Ultra Ball ★★
    Those look great ozone

OzoneFruit likes this.
  9. KingdomViridis

KingdomViridis Team Crimson

PokéPoints:
    ₽181.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★
    Cool!! I've seen them on discord,but this is even better with descriptions!

OzoneFruit likes this.
  10. Vigilance

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,823.1
    Gold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of VerityLuxury Ball ★★★
    Thank you for sharing these designs. We'll have a quick chat with the staff and look to add them among other small changes to the medal system. Will leave this thread open in case you want to add/display more designs or something else.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  11. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Ya Boi Goozma

PokéPoints:
    ₽47.2
    Awesome thanks so much!!! :D Yeah, I definitely have a few more medal designs planned, so look forward to more stuff! *_*

Vigilance likes this.