1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

My pokemon drawings

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Kaeda_Yoshii123, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeda_Yoshii123

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I thought I post some of my drawing I have on DA on here, so here's goes nothing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Kaeda_Yoshii123

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    This is the third most cutest legendary Pokémon(behind shaymin and manaphy, shaymin begin the cutest in my opinion)
    [​IMG]

3. Kaeda_Yoshii123

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    A chibi ninetales drawing I did a year ago.
    [​IMG]

4. Kaeda_Yoshii123

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    My Riolu; named Riley(lol, all of my riolus are either name Riley, Ryu, or TobiX3) and his ex-secret crush and still best friend Vulpix named Prism-Kisetsu. If you all are wondering why vulpix is blue, she has a genetic defict that caused her to be born with an unusual color from any vulpix.
    [​IMG]

5. Agent Shade

Agent Shade Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    These are good drawings. :3

I do want to point out it's a rule on this site that you can't post twice or more in a row, so it's best to put all the drawings in one post. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Kaeda_Yoshii123

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Thank you. And oops, I forgot that I couldn't do that..my bad :sweat:

7. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    That chibi Ninetails is adorable!

8. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    You can double post in your own art portfolios, don't worry! :) And your drawings are awesome! Your Vulpix is so cute- I like her special coloring :)

9. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    And now I want a Ninetails~ x3 Your work is so cute.

10. Scrafty1

Scrafty1 Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Your lineart is fairly clean and I do agree your style is quite adorable; I do like how you did the eyes to portray that cuteness.
    Two things: Try not to use lined paper for finished pieces as I find lined paper takes away from that piece a bit. It's fine for doodles and sketches but finished pieces tend to be on clear paper. Also, are you using pencil crayons for coloring? I think you can try experimenting with shading a bit too.
    Keep up the great work~

11. Kaeda_Yoshii123

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    @DarkLightLink, LolX3 and thank you :)

@Scrafty, thank you for the throughtful critism and nice complaintment. And yes I'm using crayon pencils and I am now practicing shading, and I am now drawing my final copy on computer paper :)

@Vanillite, thank you:3

12. Kaeda_Yoshii123

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    A v-day drawing I finished yesterday
    [​IMG]
    The first pokedrawing I did on computer paper, I was suppose to shade it but I got nervous and decided not to. I still like how it came out though.

[​IMG]
    Caesar the Lucario and Riley's papa:3

[​IMG]
    Sora the shiny zorua

[​IMG]
    Cresselia's Sun; also the cresselia name is Luna

[​IMG]
    Riley the Riolu, I did this so long ago

13. Kaeda_Yoshii123

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    No more finish work on line paper, now upgraded to computer paper~ :D :P

14. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Glad you switched to computer paper :D You could always buy a sketchbook to keep everything organized and in one place XD

Anyway I love the Mew drawing! It's so adorable and the little bow on her tail makes it even more cute *_*

15. Faboloose

Faboloose Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    I would try doing less basic poses (Zorua and Cresselia) But otherwise, awesome! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.