1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New Egg Speculation

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Apawn, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Well recently as you all may know, the original Legendary Egg colors change to be two- Red and Blue. It just so happens that another egg image has surfaced:
    [​IMG]
    That being: Gold and Silver

What could this mean- I think it means we could be getting the Johto Legendaries as a 5 Year Anniversary "Gift" of sorts. But it could be something else. So this thread is for other theory's you guys may have!

Have fun posting below! ~Ben Ntré, The Catchérs Professor

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    The best and most likely theory would be that they are gen 2 Legendary Eggs. Which means we'll probably be getting the legendary beast trio, Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Celebi. That make 6 new eggs to add to the collection. ...Maybe. Depends on whether or not some of them will be roaming around like Mewtwo is.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Hmm maybe the legendary beasts are roaming around the forums while Ho-oh, Lugia, and Celebi are in these eggs. Only one way to find out! Hopefully we can find them.

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    I'd say its pretty much guarantied to just be the 2nd Gen legendaries. After all, what else would it be.

5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    It certainly looks very pretty ;)
    Y'all really want them legends huh!

6. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I'm just expecting it to be Lugia/Ho-oh/Celebi, because we all know the Giant Gerbils are going to run as soon as you lob a single Pokéball at it and it breaks out. :D

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    At least we know that the image does indeed exist, and that the colour change of the existing Legendary Eggs was not without reason.
    We can't say for sure if the file is actually in use yet, but it's definitely there, and probably to be called upon in the near future.

...And if not the near future, then the eventual future. Let's keep the possibilities open.

8. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I'm all for more legendaries! Not sure that I'd be able to hatch most of them though if they're level 40 like the other Legendary Eggs :P I am slow.

9. piplup40

piplup40 School Kid

Myst
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽33.8
    I was wondering why my legendary Eggs changed colours
    I'm also certain that the egg's colours means it might hatch into legendaries corresponding to those game's colours

10. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Yeah, I was wondering too...

So, new eggs, huh? More hunting, catching and levelling for me...yay...

11. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I guess it would make sense if the beasts were roaming since they were roaming Pokémon in the games too.