1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go New trailer!

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Sheep, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0

A new trailer for Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! has just been released. Brief showcases of lots of things -- various ride/flight/surf Pokémon, gym leaders (Erika!!), the legendary birds and Mewtwo, mega Kanto starter evolutions, and more.

What do you guys think of this trailer and, out of what was showcased, what are you most excited for so far? =) If you weren't as excited before, has this trailer changed your view of LGPE in any way?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  2. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,684.4
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I wish I could afford to try this out. I'm interested to see how levels work in this game. Will it be similar to Pokémon GO with candies? Or is the capture system just different. The art style and graphics look amazing, and I really hope that the gyms themselves get a little bit of an overhaul. IT looks like it will be a fun experience.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    :0 This game looks so clean. I'd want to play it like a normal game rather than the Pokémon go mechanics though.

WavePearl likes this.
  4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,502.1
    I agree--if they didn't have the Go-like capture mechanic, and just let you battle to capture like we've always done, I would buy this in a heartbeat.

5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Was that...but...that was a Raichu (Alolan form, but still), and a Vaporeon, and a Flareon. I thought that we wouldn't be able to get the evolutions of Pikachu or Eevee. Unless those Pokémon were transferred from Pokémon Go!, which is definitely a possibility. Still!

Also, it is ridiculous how excited I was to see Lt. Surge. Tiny bit disappointed that his outfit is back to how it was before when I prefer his HeartGold/SoulSilver design, but still, he's in the freaking game!

6. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,933.2
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Did I see Alola forms... in Kanto? Please, leave them in Alola. I understand that means there won’t be any Dark types, but please keep the Alola exclusive in Alola. Also where is Mega Charizard Y, the better of Charizard’s megas