1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

New years

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, Dec 31, 2019.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    So, what'd you do on new years eve at 12:00? Try to sync something up like making a pizza while watching the spider man movie timing it so that at 12:00 you got "Pizza time" And a freshly pulled out oven baked pizza? Did you go partying and pop an angry juice bottle cork into someones face? Or did you do nothing and let it slide?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I just listened to a playlist with my favorite songs from the last decade. Nothing major, but it was relaxing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    LassusVulpes likes this.
  3. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I was up on the balcony, waiting for fireworks. They were very far away, but someone a block away let some off, so that was fun.

LassusVulpes likes this.
  4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,164.0
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I counted down and said “clever last words of the 2010s” right before it was 12. Then I turned on the gen 8 gym leader theme (at the part when the crowd starts cheering) and actually started jumping around like a maniac for 5 minutes. I am not kidding

LassusVulpes likes this.
  5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    At midnight I was doing French practice on Duolingo. I wasn't paying attention to the time, but my sister was, and she pointed out to me that our first words of the new year ended up being the extremely appropriate and relevant phrase 'how are you, my little cabbage?' (It was supposed to be 'how are you, my little dear?' but the word they used for 'dear' was 'chou', which is also the French word for 'cabbage', so me and my sister were having a lot of fun with that.

LassusVulpes likes this.
  6. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I slept. I haven't stayed up to see a New Year in deliberately since 2000. It's not particularly interesting. xD

LassusVulpes likes this.
  7. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I stayed up until it was 12 and toasted with family then to bed. Sorry for not having an interesting post, but usually I just go to bed long before the new years. This year was different.

LassusVulpes likes this.