1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Paint Bucket

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Smooshie, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "Of course. " Octavia responded. "...also may I ask... How long have you been the museum guide, Mr...Erm...Daniel? " Even though he was scarcely older than her, she felt honourifics were much required, since she was a tourist.

Leia looked up and around at all the paintings with glee. She nuzzles against her owner's leg as she purred.

(That is if Leafeons can purr.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    He frowned at her briefly, "Please call me Daniel, we've met before. I've been working at this fine establishment for... Wait, what's the date?" He pulled his sleeve up, glancing at his watch, "Ah, it will be four years in a week." Whelp, how time flies. Oh well, he liked his job so it wasn't so bad. He only hated rowdy, uninterested groups and his currently too happy co-worker Jeffrey.

The duo continued walking through the museum, "So how have you found Altomare?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "It was really good to be here. The people are nice and the atmosphere definitely warrants a good source of inspiration." Octavia beamed as she followed him. "And your dedication to your job must be really strong. "

4. Smooshie

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    He shook his head, a sarcastic smile on his face, "Dedication? No, it's just convenient for me to work here; I've got a fixed working schedule - as well as fixed off days - and the only unpredictable thing would be the people I interact with or if my -" he cut himself off, there was no need for this tourist to know something so private. The only ones who knew about it were his Pokémon and his parents and late great-grandpa.

5. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Octavia raised a brow at his hanging sentence. She was still waiting for him to finish whatever he wanted to say. However, a short period of silence told her that he may not be giving her any details whatsoever. Although it did pique her curiousity. "Ah, I see. I guess there might be some less than pleasant encounters with some people here." she let out a small trill of a laugh, completely missing the sarcasm. "At any rate, thank you for the tour, Daniel. It was very enjoyable."

Leia was observing the other tourists. These ranged from school tours to regular visitors.

6. Smooshie

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    "Where are you planning to go after this?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. He did not know what compelled him to ask but her company was enjoyable and allowed him to do his job with good company. Aster, his wonderfully Espeon, just flicked his tail.

7. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Octavia blinked at the prospect of his question. Although it was just out of curiousity, she found herself surprised.

"I'll probably head out to the docks, or just strolling around the city. Maybe grab a bite, or look for that cloud bird of mine..." the last part she had muttered under her breath. "Maybe we can meet again outside on your one of your days off? "

She had not realised she had just given an invitation to go for a "date". But she found his company enjoyable as well.

8. Smooshie

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Danny studied her for a moment before he thought, 'Sure? Why the heck not?' He needed to do something with his time off anyway.

He nodded, "Sure. Do you have a contact number or email so that we may set a time and date then?"

9. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    A phone number? Considering they have just met yesterday, she would find it odd. But nevertheless, at least she had someone she could contact in this place. "Ah, of course! "

She whipped out her mobile phone and navigated to the "Add New Contact " window for Daniel to add his phone number. "Here you go. "

----

Meanwhile, Nephelai had flown back to the hotel, but could no longer push open the window she could as a Swablu. In defeat she decided that the roof would do for now.

10. Smooshie

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Daniel took the phone and quickly added his number. He thought about giving his mobile to do the same but thought, 'May be she isn't that comfortable with the idea?' He also added his email into the contact page, just in case.

He handed the phone back and said, "You can message me whenever it's convenient for you and I'll let you know if my schedule allows it."

11. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Smiling, she read the number and email, before replying. "Will do. Thank you for showing me around. Have a nice day! " Octavia waved him goodbye as she walked out of the museum, Leia in tow.

Outside the museum, Leia nudged her calf with a look that said "Somebody's having a crush on him ~!"

Octavia visibly flushed at the response. "What? No, silly girl. " She chided and petted Leia on the head before looking for somewhere to eat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.