1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Photography

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cherry3Fairy, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Cherry3Fairy

Sylvy 2 ♡
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,049.3
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Would you consider yourself a good, best or ultimate photographer!? Do you actually own those big heavy cameras? What type of stuff do you usually like capturing?
    Care to share some of your master clicks?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I would not consider myself any of those cause I am a bad photographer. I don't have it in me to take a good photo.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,881.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I can make some not-exactly-decent photos but
    1. they're not on a high-quality camera and/or on a phone and
    2. I don't actually know the rules of photography and stuff

I have a few pretty good pictures of flowers, but other than that nothing much really.

4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,933.2
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I have a really nice camera I got as a graduation gift that takes very clear pictures. I really want to be a photographer in the future. Here’s my 2 favorite pictures I’ve ever taken:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

#4 Oct 12, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    Cherry3Fairy likes this.
  5. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I took a photography class and spent a few years taking photos for a yearbook committee. In that time, I got pretty familiar with framing and lighting. The only non-phone camera I use is a 35mb Nikon that my parents let me borrow.

6. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I'm not all that big on photography. My sister though, she's super into photography, to the point that she has actually bought herself a legit camera (and she hates spending money). I have taken some pictures myself though (not with her camera, but with just a phone). I only did that for a class though. It's fun, but I definitely prefer drawing to photography.

7. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I'm an amateur at best, but I do enjoy taking photographs (primarily of nature - clouds especially). I'm always on the lookout for a great nature shot, even when I don't have time to take it... XD

8. Cherry3Fairy

Sylvy 2 ♡
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,049.3
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I love taking photos, especially of myself, hehe. I feel like it captures the moment and you can somehow re-live the moment again. I believe photos are a great way to cherish good and warm moments. Tho I'm not a so good photographer, I would consider myself an almost average one. After all, there is so much to good photography than I'll ever know.