1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Pikachu's Costume Parade 2! - Monster Mash Edition

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest' started by Jeydis, Oct 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,397.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    [​IMG]
    Art by SpiffyChicken

Welcome one and all to the second edition of the Pikachu Costume Parade! This year the goal will be to create artwork of a Pokémon dressed up as a monster. This can be anything from a classic monster like a mummy to another Pokémon or maybe a yokai!

Show your creativity off by posting your artwork below!

Rules:
    - The art should be of a Pokémon dressed up as another monster. (examples: Yokai, zombies, vampires, digimon, other Pokémon, Final Fantasy bosses etc.)
    - Post the artwork here when you are ready to enter (feel free to edit up until the last day of the contest).
    - Entries can use any medium! Pencil drawings, paintings, collage, digital art and anything else that comes to mind.
    - All entries need to be posted here before October 31st at Midnight EST.

Rewards:
    1st Place - 350 PP + Oktoberfest Winner's Medal '23 and access to the Prize Corner forum for some exclusive catcher spawns.
    Participation: 100PP and the Oktoberfest Participant's Medal '23​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Oct 3, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2023
    Pirate Captain likes this.
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,100.0
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Well here is my entry, yes I can't draw but I did try to make a vampire pikachu.

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.