1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Mystery Dungeons: The Mystery of the Bells.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShadowJCreed, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Seeing as she also seemed to recognise him, he continued. "Same here. I think I recognise you, but I'm not really sure wh-"

That's when it hit him. A Gardevoir who was also a care taker. If it's who he thought it was, this was gonna get either awkward, or wierd.

"Wait... are you by chance the same gardevoir that talked to me while I was searching a dumpster a few months back?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Ms Gardevoir has a look realization “Now I recognize you I felt sad for you for having to search through those dumpsters for food and I even offered you to stay with me, but you declined.” “Man this must be awkward here I am coming here to reprimand Zayn, but instead I encounter you

3. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Well, I admit that it wasn't easy living out there, but we all have to make a living somehow." Blake casually told her, recalling the memory of their meeting. "Anyways, as you can see, I finally have a place to stay. Thanks to Zayn and the others, we were able to form a team that the guild would approve. So now I have a roof over my head and I get to eat three meals now."

4. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    (Sorry been busy)

Ms Gardevoir smiles at hearing that “Oh well that sounds very good.” “You all have come together in just a day reminds me of when I was in my own Pokémon Exploration team.”

Madame Winters goes over to them “Yes when the two of us traveled together we were quite the team.” “Cassidy perhaps Zayn is feeling the same way we were when became members.”

Cassidy looks at Zayn “I remember that feeling even to this day I think to when Lugia and Ho-oh inducted us into the guild it was an amazing day one I chose never to forget.”

Zayn says “So you can understand why I came to the guild?”

Cassidy looks at all four of his friends “Maybe I do.” She kneels down to Zayn “Zayn you can stay here, but you’re still going to have to be punished.”

Madame Winters says “Luckily that’s my job to punish people of my guild and I believe Miltank and Garbodar would enjoy having someone help clean up the dinning hall and kitchen after our Guild members occasionally make a mess of the dining hall.”

Cassidy agrees with her “That seems like a worthy punishment Valerie.”

Madame Winters says “Please report to your rooms I’d like to have a talk with my old friend and Zayn Garbodar will be looking for you tomorrow morning.”

5. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Normally I’d complain but honestly, I’m beat after our sparring match...” Bigjaw said to Zayn. The croc was normally full of energy, always ready to take anything head on but after not having anything to eat and then battling afterwards proved to take a toll on Bigjaw’s large supply of energy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Hearing about how Zayn was about to get a punishment, Blake decided to leave before the guild leader would even think about subjecting him to some odd job.

"Well, it's been nice and all, but I think the other are starting to worry about where we are." Blake announced, patting Zayn's head. "You and Bigjaw can stay here and finish up. I'll go tell Aeterna and Peggy what's going on."

Once he finished his half assed excuse, he immediately teleported to their room.

7. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "Hey, Blake." Peggy looked up from her weaving, "What's going on? You don't look too good..."

8. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Aeterna nodded in agreement. "W-What h-happened?"

9. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Well, Zayn's caretaker came to have a... 'talk' with him." Blake, began. "She realized that he joined the guild without her permission, and was about to yet at him and him back to her place. Eventually, we managed to convince her to calm down, and to let Zayn stay. He's going to get punished, and I decided to leave the place to avoid trouble."

After explaining what happened, Blake moved to his bed, and sat down. "What about you two. Anything interesting happened while we were down there?"

10. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "N-Not really, I was r-reading, and Peggy was w-weaving." Aeterna said, ignoring what happened when they were in the hallway.

11. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "I was thinking about earlier." Peggy said, cutting a loose thread, "You know, when Aeterna was mixing up some of her moves. I don't have any good attacks at the moment, but I'm thinking if I tried to be a little more like her, I could be able to hold my own next time we enter a dungeon. There are a few ways I can use my String Shot attack." she held up the half-finished blanket she was working on, "See? I just need to work out how to make it into a useful attack."

12. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "W-With just the right d-density, you may be able to create sharp p-projectiles with it... or maybe even a sh-shield in battle!" Aeterna suggested as she scribbled down some unintelligible equations.

13. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Peggy's eyes widened in excitement at Aeterna's suggestion, "Ooh, good idea! That'll take some practise, but I'll see what I can do!" she craned her neck to look at Aeterna's book, "You've been writing for ages! Doesn't your brain ever switch off?"

14. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "W-Well, technically, our brain is a-active all the time, th-that's why we have d-dreams!" Aeterna stuttered, not realising Peggy's comment was just an expression. "Th-The projectiles should be easy, seeing as you can make pom-poms out of them. It's the same thing, but instead of cheering, you throw them!"

15. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Hmm, I don't want to be rude, but judging by your arms, you might have some trouble throwing those sharp projectiles that Aeterna mentioned." Blake admitted. "But here's an idea, instead of throwing them, maybe you can use them as melee weapons."

16. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "So many good ideas!" Peggy cheered, "And to think, all these years, I've been using my string to make clothing!"

17. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    ”Hey, tailoring is a pretty useful skill to have. If I could produce my own stings and silk, I probably would’ve had a better time living out there.” Blake complained. “Then again, it is possible to use them as emergency bandages. You never know the possibilities when it comes to dungeon crawling.”

Thinking of the many possibilities the string might come in handy, it brought a random question to his head.

“Umm, Peggy. Quick question, how much sting can you produce? And while I’m here, how exactly is is made?” Blake asked “Sorry if it’s a weird question, but I’m a little curious.”

18. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "It really depends." Peggy said, realising she'd never really thought too hard about her ability and had always taken it for granted, "I think I can usually make about twenty metres at a time before I get tired out. I'm not completely sure what it's made of, but I know it has to contain water since I get dehydrated if I use it too much. But I haven't really tested my limits or anything, since I usually just make a non-sticky thread to weave with." she made a mental note to find a way to increase her string-shooting stamina. "What about your powers? How much can you lift with your telekinesis thing?"

19. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    (Sorry for taking a bunch of time replying. I'm currently going through a black out, so I don't really have wifi at the moment. Right now, I'm at the nearest Burger King, eating dinner.)

"Well, funny enough. My psychic abilities are much weaker than most Ralts my age." He began explaining. "Do you remember when we were in the dungeon, when I couldn't lift the Minccino? Most psychics can throw her against a wall and make quick work of her. Most of my time was spent... doing physical jobs, so I never really had time practicing my psychic ones."

Blake begins to shift on his bed uncomfortably. He almost told Peggy why he couldn't get much practice. He'd only met them a few days ago, so he didn't want to share personal information so easily.

"But on the bright side, I am way more physically fit than most Ralts." He continued talking, as if nothing was wrong. "Although, I should continue to train my psychic abilities if I wish to be of more use to the team."

20. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn arrived into the bedroom “Hey guys Ms. Gardevoir finally left, but I have to visit her everyday and do some janitorial work here with Garbodar tomorrow.” “What are you guys talking about?”