1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Mystery Dungeons: The Mystery of the Bells.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShadowJCreed, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Oh heck yeah!” Bigjaw said as he jumped up. “Guess it’s you and me today who are gonna throw down.” Bigjaw said with a big toothy grin on his face as he extended his arm for a fist bump with the bug.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    (Sorry this is late!)

Peggy eagerly bumped her tiny fist against Bigjaw's, "Don't go easy on me, I want to improve!" she cheered before adding, "Or at least, let's do some serious training but not too serious that I'm too tired to go exploring tomorrow because I really want to see that dungeon!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (Oh my god, I'm so sorry for being so late. As Arof said before college is taking my time, but the main reason as to why I didn't reply, was because my notifications never showed up for some reason. I'll try to pay more attention next time.)

Blake suddenly woke up from his sudden day dream. He doesn't quite remember what happened. All he remembered was the room feeling very cold, then suddenly, poof. As he woke up, he managed to hear the last few bit of Peggy's cheering.

"So it seems like they're talking about training." He though to himself. "I'll just ask them what happened on our way there."

"Hey if you guys are going to train, then count me in." Blame announced. "Can't have you guys getting stronger without me."

As he got up from his chair, he made sure to move close to Aeterna, once he was close enough, he began speaking.

"Here's the thing, I kind of... lost consciousness when everything got cold. So I don't really recall anything that happened afterwards. Can you please tell what what happened?" He politely asked her.

4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Aeterna turned to Blake. "W-Well, the Charizard was f-frozen, and Madame Winters explained that this may be an a-act of a l-legendary P-Pokémon, l-like the one I saw in my d-dream." The fire chick explained.

5. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Peggy nodded, "It's super duper mysterious, indeed." she said, "So, we're planning on heading to a dungeon in a few days where Madame Winters said there's a Pokémon that might be able to help us."

6. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Zayn tells him more “Yeah she’s apparently able to look into your soul and predict your future, but she requires a battle before she can do that.” “So that’s another reason why we’re training again.”

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Can we just start it instead of talking about it?” Bigjaw said, eager to start battling.

8. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn nods “Alright then let’s go to the training area then you and Peggy can have your battle.”

They walk into the training area Zayn, Blake, and Aeterna sit in the nearby stands watching them while Jaws is on one side battlefield while Peggy stands on the other.

Zayn stands up for a bit and asks them both “Are you both ready to battle?”

9. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw didn’t answer with words. Instead he nodded his head and gave off an approval hiss. He then cracked his neck and locked eyes with his crafty compadre from across the field.

10. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Peggy crouched low, body tensed in anticipation. She looked Bigjaw up and down, trying to figure out the best way to bypass his defences. Not wanting to wait for him to make the first move, she darted toward him, getting ready for shoot a goopy String Shot to tangle his feet.

11. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw shot water at the ground and propelled himself in the air. He then turned around and launched himself downwards. He then readied his claws to scratch up Peggy.

12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Peggy yelped in surprise and flung herself backward to avoid his claws. She barely managed to dodge the attack, but her panic caused her defences to falter for a moment.

13. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Noticing he had an opening, Bigjaw heavutted Peggy. She was sent back by the force of the croc. He then used water gun to space them out better so that he could plan another bombing.

14. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Peggy slammed into the ground and the air was driven out of her. She stumbled to her feet and tried another charge attack, this time spewing a thick string at Bigjaw's legs to trip him up.

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw looked down and slashed at the webs with his claws. However, they were really tough so he fell down and started to viciously tear at them with his teeth.

16. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Peggy skittered closer, leaping back with an astonished yelp when she got a little too close to Bigjaw's sharp claws. She clumsily tried to tangle him further with another String Shot, having some trouble getting a clean hit on her thrashing target.

17. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn talks to Aeterna and Blake commenting on their battle “Jaws is quick and his attack style is quite hard to memorize since it’s so wild, but it seems as if he doesn’t use any special attacks like Leer and prefers to use physical attacks like Scratch.” “Peggy however she has her own strengths she just needs to seem more confident with herself and relax her mind her strategy seems to be more defensive, but she has to gather an offensive plan as well.” “What do you two think off the battle so far?”

18. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Aeterna shuddered a bit, knowing that she may have to fight Bigjaw in the future, though this was an excellent opportunity to get used to the croc's aggressive battle style. Peggy may have the disadvantage in size and strength, but she might be able to take Bigjaw down if she were able to outsmart him.

19. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw toona breath and used all the strength I j his crocodilian body do breakout out of the webbing. Bigjaw then shot Water in Peggy’s face to disorient her. He then recorded to rush down with his claws ready to slash.

20. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Peggy shook water out of her eyes and cowered at the sight of the totodile advancing on her.