1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokémon Mystery Dungeons: The Mystery of the Bells.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShadowJCreed, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw the jump and pinned down the bug. Bigjaw bared his fangs and hissed. Water from the previous use of water gun had begun to drip off his fangs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Listening to Zayn commentate, Blake decided to voice his own thoughts.

"Here's what I think. As you already noticed, Bigjaws style of fighting is wild. A little too wild. He's most likely thinking of ways to get close to his opponents, since it seems like his preferred way of fighting, but it seems like doesn't think of his own safety when doing so. He focuses on his opponent to much, to the point where it seems like he's just reckless. He's quite strong when it comes to a one on one, but a well coordinated attack will definitely be his downfall." He explained his thoughts on Bigjaws. He then looked at Peggy, who was being pinned by the croc.

"Peggy on the other hand, is a different story. She's not strong enough to take him down with sheer strength alone. But unlike Bigjaws, she seems to be on the defensive, which is good against aggressive foes, but it's clearly not enough. From what I've seen, her sting is one of her most useful tools, and she should definitely use them more often. She could certainly use them to control the battle field by covering specific areas in sticky silk, that way, the foes ability to move would be compromised. At that point she would be able to manipulate the battlefield to her advantage and take her opponent down. Or at least, that's what I would do."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Unable to think of anything else she could do, Peggy shot a mouthful of string into Bigjaw's face, hoping to blind him as she tried to wriggle free.

4. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw started to gag ont he stringshot. He then used Water Gun to force the stringshot out of his mouth. The force of the Watergun set both flying in opposite directions when it broke the hold of the webbing.

Bigjaw landed on his back and gagged as the taste of the stringshot was rather.... unpleasant. “Had enough, yet?” the croc said jokingly since he found it pretty comical that they were both blasted back to their starting positions.

5. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Had enough." Peggy confirmed, wheezing and dripping wet. "Good fight. Good fight..." she flopped to the ground, exhausted.

6. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Oh...” bigjaw said. He did mean to say that in a more sarcastic manner. “I guess is win...” Bigjaw continued.

7. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Zayn goes down to meet them “Alright the battle was good.” “But Peggy you need to learn to be a little more confident in battle.” “Some Pokémon out there manipulate that fear in battle and some people who can’t overcome it well sometimes they’re shown no mercy against their opponent and what I mean by that is they won’t hesitate to do the killing blow.” “So I suggest practicing a little more here on the targets instead of against Jaws for now.” “Come on let’s all practice our moves on these targets all of our moves not just our physical or special attacks, but also our status affecting moves like Leer or Growl.” “Those moves are also useful in battle and we need to know how to properly utilize them.” “If we want to stand a chance battling Madame Winters friend we need to have some improvements with our strengths if they’re as powerful as she says.”

8. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Dude, leer sucks.” Bigjaw said. “Ya gotta get those good status moves. For example, I’m actually thinking of getting dragon dance.” Bigjaw said. “But that’s when I bigger and fasta and stronger too. So I won’t be the wrist mber of the equinox crew.” Bigjaw started to sing mimicking the DK rap.

9. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    "L-Leer might not be very strong, but we can't take everything for granted. We're just level 5, our moves are expected to be very limited." Aeterna said. "M-Maybe we could find another easier dungeon to practice our fighting skills before heading to Frostpeak Mountain."

10. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Zayn shakes his head “Jaws it’s useful because it lowers your opponent’s defense stats making them weaker against physical attacks which you specialize in.” “Aeterna has a point let’s go check the jobs board in the main area then.”

11. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Ooo, adventure.” Bigjaw said. “I’m down for that! Maybe I’ll find a TM for a move that’s good.” The croc finished. He honestly hated leer. He didn’t see as something that was needed for him. He knew how to fight and made up his own techniques for mobility. He was set on getting dragon dance or swords dance if he could.

12. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    They walk into the main area and check the board and find one sounding good for them.

Zayn takes it off and reads it out loud “Help need items retrieved from dungeon!”

Client name: Safron the Nidorina
    Items listed: Moon Stone and sapphire necklace with golden chain.
    Pay: 400 Pokécoins
    Sidenote: Beware of Stuffel the one who stole the items from me he packs quite a punch!

“Sounds like a good job for us.” “There probably is a bounty on Stuffel so maybe we’d get paid extra for bringing him in.”

13. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Oh, heck yeah.” Bigjaw said. “Jerks like them need to get smacked upside the head.” Bigjaw said as he pounded his fist against the palm of his hand.

14. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Peggy lurched over, wringing water from her leaf shoes, "Agreed!" she pulled her shoes back on with a wet squelch, "That thief's gonna get what's coming to him!"

15. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “I-I heard Stuffuls are very s-strong opponents.” Aeterna stuttered as she held out a book. “They’re s-strong enough to break large trees in half!”

16. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (Had to look up what a stufful was.)

"Well our oponent might be strong, but for all we know there's only one. If we throw a well organized attack we might be able to take him down with minimal injuries." Blake expressed his opinions.

17. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "D-Don't forget that there's also other P-Pokémon in the dungeon, too." Aeterna said with concern. "W-We were lucky there weren't any w-wild Pokémon the last time we explored a d-dungeon."

18. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Guys, guys. We got a pretty good thang goin here.” Bigjaw said. “Zayn our fearless leader, Aeterna and Blake are our brains, Peggy has support through webs and energy, and I’m the muscle.” the croc continued. “We’re covered everywhere, so we got nothin to worry about.”

19. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Lawrence entered into the room and saw them “Oh Team Equinox it’s nice to see you all again.” “Now I’ve been told by Madame Winters that I must give you children a special and very important guild gift to help you out in dungeons.” “If you’ll all follow me I will show you the surprise.”

They all followed Lawrence until they ended up in a technical lab area. An Electivire was working on a machine when he turned around and saw them all (oh and just because I think it would be good think of him having a stereotypical New York accent) “Lawrence are these the people?”

Lawrence nods “Yes Ander these people will be testing out your invention.”

Anders looks at all of them up close “They don’t look like much, but if the Guildmaster recommended them I’ll hand it to them.” He searches through his piles of stuff and pulls out a red device and hands it to Blake “Make sure this thing doesn’t break I put a lot of Pokécoins in this and won’t want it to be wasted.” “As you can see it doesn’t have need for batteries or anything like that however it does have a power source that should be arriving very soon.” The lights in the lab dimmed on and off a couple times and then an electrical energy started to radiate from an outlet in the wall “Oh looks like he’s arrived now we just have to wait for him to go in the device.”

(Okay that was RotomDex’s intro ChocoChicken have Rotom shoot out of the outlet and go in the Pokédex and have his opening lines.)

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    A buzzing noise, like crackling electricity, filled the air as a wispy spark darted across the room. Upon seeing the strange object, it quickly flew over and gripped one end of it gingerly, before flying straight into the screen. Moments later, the device flared to life, with the Rotom's eyes showing up in a gap specifically designed for it.
    "Huh, I don't seem to be able to move as fast in this... ah well. Thank you, sir," it (or he? whichever one you prefer, I guess) added, facing the Electivire. Turning to Team Equinox, he paused for a moment and looked them up and down. "Don't look like much... hopefully they're stronger than they seem. Anyway, greetings! My name is... well... just call me Rotom, and please, by all means, do not call me Beta."