1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Pokémon Quick Switch!

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Iopdev, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iopdev

Iopdev Dragonair Enthusiast

Ceto
    (Dragonair)
    Level 46
    PokéPoints:
    ₽143.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    So, We recently got the Pokémon Buddy system which is AWESOME! But, i've been thinking, I have found myself switching Pokémon quite a lot and Checking which ones i have! So, maybe it's an idea to put a Quick Switch button in the Pokémon buddy menu so you can directly go to your Pokémon Collection!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I really like this idea. The way I envision it, you click on the Pokéball and it displays your buddies. It could also display 5 other Pokémon (kind of like a team of 6) and you can quick switch through them.

Unfortunately this requires extensive coding and monetary resources, both of which we don't have but will look into. Appreciate the suggestion @Iopdev

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    We can make it so you can easily go to your profile like suggested, though. The only problem the way the Pokémon Collection tab is coded makes it difficult to jump to. I'll look into it asap.

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.