1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Spinoffs Pokémon Rumble Rush

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by BZRich64, May 27, 2019.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    A new entry in the Pokémon Rumble series just dropped a few days ago. Unless you you live in Australia, in which case its been out for over a week now. While I haven't had a chance to play it yet because I just finally got around to downloading it today only for my WiFi to start acting up for my phone, I'm sure some of you out there have already given the game a chance already. So, what do you think of it so far? Do you love it? Do you hate it? What aspects do you think they got right or could do better on?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I want it to be out for iOS so I can try it out :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Me too

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I can't play it sadly don't have a phone that can run it, I liked the previous Rumble games I played so I kinda hope they'll port it over to the Switch eventually, although I'm not sure they would even consider that.

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    This is out on iOS now!

6. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,164.0
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I’m downloading it right now!