1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokétopia Tour (Tala x 122)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Yeah thats for the best" she chuckled. As she bent down to let Hao on her back.

Hao looked up. "Lets just say. That she rushes in adventure a little to fast, making her go into dangerous situations."

Michelle looked from Belle than half to Hao confused at they were talking about

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,957.2
    [That’s… dangerous. I wonder you all can manage her,] Belle replied.

Eventually, Leon made his way up the wall, seeing there was no easy way getting around it. He and Belle climbed carefully and did their best to watch for Michelle too.

At the top of the wall was a small clearing that gave a great view of the forest ahead. Just below it - via a gradual descent - was a running stream of water and the first post of flags. That was what the compass was detecting.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Michelle made her way up to the top. "You really need too lose weight" she said to Hao.
    HAO growled. "You also, it was hard to stay on your back" of course Michelle didnt hear his reply but did give a nasty look back before turning to see the view.

"Wow" they both said in union

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,957.2
    Belle laughed at the banter between the two. If only Michelle could understand what Hao was saying.

Soon enough, Leon was standing with Michelle and saw the view below. It was impressive to see the forest landscape below and the natural beauty of this part of Pokétopia. In the furthest distance, near the ocean, was the view of the Waterfall Colosseum. That was the end goal for sure, but for now, getting the flags was the objective.

"It's pretty, isn't it, Belle?" Leon said.

Belle nodded. [Yup! We don't see this everyday.]

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    "Well than. Shall we continue" as she grabbed the flag and put it in her backpack.
    She gazed around hoping to notice a path go down again.

"Do you come here ofteb?" She asked Leon

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,957.2
    As they climbed down on the more gradual side of the slope, Leon replied, “Yeah, I do. I participated in the tournaments back then so I came to the island. But even so, I spent my time at the facilities. If not that, I usually accompanied Maria. Then the pandemic hit.”

By the time they got to the bottom of the rocky cliff, they were in an area with lots of streams and flowing water. There was even the sound of a nearby waterfall.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    "I see. Yes that virus was no joke. I was ready to challenge the alola league. But it didnt continue and had to travel back to Hoenn. " she sighed as she slowly walked back.

Hao ran to the stream to sip some water

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,957.2
    "So the virus impacted you as well," Leon sighed, knowing where Michelle was coming from. "Yeah, even here, a lot of of the tournaments were disrupted, and even now, it still doesn't feel the same as before. Alola league, huh? Seems we're all in the same boat, not being able to travel or participate in events until now. I don't even know if the Alola league back to normal now."

Belle also went to grab some water to make sure her leaves were hydrated.

As Leon watched the Pokémon, he added, "How was Hoenn, anyway? Things back to normal now?"

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    "Yeah it totally did. I believe its for now only the island people. Hoenn is fully back fuctional. Having me as end stage on a league." HAo walked back to Michelle to continue the journey.

"Well my family did get sick. But problem was is we do not have a human hospital on our island so that wasnt easy. To help everyone"

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,957.2
    Leon grimaced. "I'm sorry to hear that. I hope they haven't caught the virus. Are they better?"

Belle was then picked up by Leon so that she could save herself some steps. The pair travelled together forward past the streams and eventually reached a more hilling rise where the water was flowing from the higher ground above. Leon opted to step forward.

"This ground looks pretty mossy. Watch your step," Leon warned.

[Seconded!] Belle squeaked.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    "They did. Most of the island were sick for at least 2 weeks. But with good care " she smirked as she pointed it at herself. "And medicine from the vast land they all got better." Hao sniffed at the moist and slowly took his steps . "I am curious though. What do you know about me? Most people can sum up a lot. And most are being fans. Your like the first trainer that doesnt feel fully honored to battle with me"

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,957.2
    "Well, uh..." Leon didn't know how to respond to that. "I don't keep up with those trends." His thoughts went back to the pandemic which had locked down much of his home city back then. Hospitals were crowded and emergency rooms were never free.

They continued to walk carefully on the moss. "I didn't know you had fans. Are you that famous? I mostly spend my time here at the park - battling and having fun. I'm guessing you have a lot of choice opponents."

After passing by the moss, the trail was a cliffside with dirt and rocks. This was the kind of trail that would genuinely be considered mountain hiking. Leon started to sweat a little the further he walked. This trail was a little steep.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Michelle chuckled at his reaction. "Nothing wrong with a little self awareness" as she continued walking.
    "As champion from 3 regions it does happen. Cynthia also had problems with fans" as she slowly made a slight jump over a puddle. "True I have a lot of different opponents. But it is sad. Most are weak. You need to face me at the end of the Hoenn league but way to many arent serious enough" she sighed.

Michelle gazed at the trail. "Can you do it Hao?" The umbreon nodded proud

(I am basing it on the game league)

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,957.2
    (We can run with that)

Unfortunately for Belle, unlike Hao, she didn't have four legs to pull her strength and had insisted that Leon carry her around instead. Belle did not weigh a lot, but not enough to be blown by the wind.

Leon had to muster whatever strength he could to climb while Belle was in his arms. So Michelle had a lot of experience in battling and sounded like an enthusiastic traveller. Either her opponents were really as weak as she said, or that she was just that good. Either way, that wasn't on his mind as he walked further upward. "I suppose you must have your share of fans too," he replied.

Soon enough, the compass began to blink.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Hao looked up. "You really are spoiled arent you?" He said. He sighed. "Next tine climb on my back. Its easier for him also"

"Yeah. Pretty much" as she wanted to contiue talking she heard the compass. "So we are close. Where to go?"

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,957.2
    Belle blushed. [I can't help it. I'm small.]

The compass pointed in the direction along the trail. Soon enough, the trail turned into more level ground and there was a clearing with more flags. There was also a table set up with a Pokétopia staff member distributing the flags.

Leon went up to retrieve one of the flags. "I'd love to stop for a break, but we're against the clock, sadly," he said to Michelle. He took out a water bottle from his bag and offered it to her.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Hao had ran towards it. Happily the find the nexr flag. "No thanks. I am good for now"

"Are we that behind?" Michelle wondered

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,957.2
    Arranged on the table was a digital clock which Leon looked at. "I think we have time. It's just a matter of whether we should keep pushing ourselves or if we should take a break."

[Leon! I'm thirsty!] Belle whined. As Leon chuckled, he offered the water to the Bellossom.

"Okay, where shall we go next?" he said.

Pirate Captain likes this.
  19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Michelle gazed around. "Lets see, mountain, grass. Possible near the water??" She thought out loud. Hao looked thirsty at the water. "Really??" Shw took her bottle from the bagpack drank a little and than helped Hao to drink

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,957.2
    Leon nodded. "That's a start. Let's try for that."

After Belle and Hao had their fill of water, the party descended to the edge where the water was. An unmarked trail led them around the shore where they could hear waves crash against the side of the island. Leon knew from experience that somewhere along the edge was a miniature mountain where the colosseum was. Perhaps eventually, the trail would wound up there at some point.

Fortunately, there were no rocks on the water below, but the trail could become slippery if one wasn't careful.