1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokétopia Tour (Tala x 122)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle nodded. "Hao and our stuff are still there. " she said between breaths. "I think... the cave behind us could." She took another deep breath. "Could lead us above again. Im only not sure where"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    Leon nodded. "It doesn't hurt to try, I guess." With that said, he continued to wave his shirt in the air until it was dry enough before putting it back on. "Oh, uh, and Hao probably has my hat."

[We should go look for him! Let's go forward,] Belle squeaked, pointing at the cave.

As Leon started walking, he turned to look at Michelle in the eye. "Um... thank you."

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Michelle gazes up and just nodded and stood up, "lets juat find Hao. Im worried"

The cave looked slipperly mostly due to the water. "Watch your step. " she cautioned

#303 Aug 12, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2023
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    “Yeah. I’m not making the same mistake as last time,” Leon replied.

[You should hold hands,] Belle joked.

At the sound of Belle’s squeaking, Leon had an idea. “Say, Belle. Wouldn’t it be easier if you covered the floor with leaves? Then we won’t slip.”

Belle pondered a moment. [I guess.]

Belle then littered the cave floor with leaves to make it less slippery. So Leon and Michelle ended up walking forward and searched for traces of obvious paths.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Michelle didnt hear Belle but did wonder why she laughed. She shook her head seeing all kinds of Pokémon on the walls of the cave. "Such urge not to catch som3" she said , times she grabbed her Pokédex to check if she had seen some of them already

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    There were Zubat, Diglett, Gligar, and even the occasional Misdreavus to be seen inside the cave.

"Oh. You have a Pokédex, eh?" Leon's eyes piqued with interest at the device. He didn't have one himself, so seeing one up close was a first for him.

Belle continued to carefully tread on the floor. But being a grass type, she wasn't worried.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    "Of course I have one. Im a Pokémon champion but I am still a trainer who started her journey in newbark town." She said being slightly confused at his sudden interest. "Luckily all these Pokémon here I already have" as she put it back in her back pocket

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    Leon nodded. “I see. I didn’t get one, but I think Maria did.” He was amused that Michelle really out her pride as a champion out here. “New Bark Town, eh?”

The cave eventually led to a gap where the sunshine was visible. At the same time, the compass began to blink.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    (Ssooo sorry but I didnt get the third sentence. Lol)

"Seems we are really clos3" michelle replied hearing the compass. "If you two than find the flag. I go see Hao. Im worried" she said. Hoping they were out of that cave quickly

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    (Eh. Don’t worry about it)

"I understand," Leon replied. "Let's go find it."

The cave eventually ended with the gap of sunshine becoming bigger and bigger. Then when Michelle and Leon got to the end, they were momentarily blinded by the sudden impact of sunlight before their eyes could refocus on their surroundings.

The compass blinked more rapidly, to which Belle pointed in a certain direction that was filled with lots of trees beside the ocean. [I think it's that way,] she squeaked.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Michelle noticed that. "Oke. Good luck finding it. Meet me there" as she ran off hopinf into the right direction to find Hao and there stuff. "Becare full alright" she called out again

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    "W-wait!" Leon called out, but it was too late. Michelle had already disappeared into the trees. "You be careful too..." he muttered.

[Really, that girl can be a handful! She doesn't stick together, does she?] Belle crossed her little arms.

Leon found a pathway leading from the cave to the lush forest. He followed the compass where it led him.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    Michelle looked around she knew almost certain she was going in the right direction.

Hao was worried. Eventually he grabbed both bags and hat and went looking around.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    (Ha, wonder how Hao manages with two bags and a hat)

Leon was worried. He knew that he and Michelle were against the clock on this one, and worse yet was that they had separated. If only he hadn't slipped up earlier! Now, he wondered how everyone would regroup.

He and Belle ventured through the forest again. The next flag had to be around somewhere. Plus, how would Michelle get back? That puzzled him.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    (Lol I would think like one thrown over his bag. The other one in his mouth. The hat push on his hat)

Hao finally found the place where Leon fell. Gazing around she didnt see Hao, a panic came over her. "Hao. Where are you??" Michelle heart started racing.

Slowly Hao was walking for him to an ens goal. When he suddenly heard familiar voices. His ears peaked and rushed to the sound. Even so the bag he held in his mouth slippes under his feet as he tumbled this time towards the voice stopping eventually against the legs of the familiar voice. He felt dizzy and tried to stand up.

(Leon legs)

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    (Dang. Hao must have lots of muscle)

At first, Leon and Belle the sound of rustling nearby which caused them to stand on edge. Before long, Leon saw a Pokémon fall and then ended up bumping against his legs.

"Huh?" Leon said.

[Hey! That's Hao!] Belle squeaked. She went up to the Umbreon. [Hao! Are you okay?]

Leon then became aware that it wasn't just Hao that had fallen down but also his bag and Michelle's, plus his own hat. "Hao, you okay? You carried these all by yourself?" he said. Along with that, he picked up his bag, hat, and Michelle’s bag and set them aside.

Pirate Captain likes this.
  17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    (Well he is. When you think about it. He is around lv 75 so I do expect some muscle lol)

Hao gazed up as he felt the heavy stuff got lifted. Being glad he saw them. "Im so happy you two are ok. I got worried" as ge gazed passed them . "W..where is Michelle?" He asked worried

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    (Ahaha good point. Though Pokétopia has its ways of equalizing levels)

[Michelle… well, she went to look for you…] Belle muttered. Then she facepalmed.

“Oh right. Michelle was looking for you. We better bring you to her,” Leon said. Without warning, he lifted Hao into his arms. “You better not walk for a bit. You seem dazed.”

Belle giggled. [Okay. Let’s get going.]

Soon enough, they were on their way through the forest path and followed the compass.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    (Yeah I assume usual rules..all lv 50)
    Hao felt surprised when he sudden got picked and laid his head on his shoulder for comfort. Even though the idea that Michelle was missing now made him worried. However after a few steps he closed his eyes tor a moment.

Michelle checked her pokegear the navi/map part was disabealed for the event. She still could use her phone for emergencies. She checked her list and slightly cursed that she hadnt saved Leon phone numbet. Even though she wasnt sure he had onr.

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,929.7
    Leon felt Hao's head rested on his shoulder and wondered if Hao was either that exhausted or comforted. Either way, Leon did his best to make himself comfortable as he carried the Umbreon. After all, an Umbreon was not light, and certainly not compared to a Bellossom. A given Umbreon would weigh five times more than Belle!

They walked cautiously and continued following the compass through the forest path until they reached a clearing with a view of the ocean in the horizon. Now there was a table where the next set of flags were ready to be taken, and a staff member to administer them.

If only he had Michelle's phone number... but Leon doubted she would let him exchange contacts.

"Okay, let's take five," he said to Hao and Belle.

(I did the math and realised Hao would weigh heavier than a big bag of rice)