1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: From the Ashes RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, May 31, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Welcome to the actual RP for Pokémon: From the Ashes. Since for two of us, it is our first RP, just do your best to keep from one lining, and try not to control each other's character while we are doing the RP. As we have agreed, we will all start out at the Team Rocket's HQ. Good luck, everyone. Also, as promised here's the ping: @Smarty_Pants001 @~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

My heart started to beat with excitement as I walked into the Team Rocket HQ. There were a few trainers in line, waiting eagerly to put in their application. I went and grabbed an application and filled it out. By the time that I filled it out the line wasn’t as long as it was originally. I breathed deeply before walking back up to the desk and presented the application. The Team Rocket secretary looked at me and looked at the application.

“Alright, show me your current Pokémon team.”

I threw out my pokeballs and revealed Charizard, Lucario, Tyrantrum, Alolan Ninetales, Lanturn, and Flygon.

The secretary gazed at my Pokémon for a while and then said, “Ok, now return your Pokémon to your pokeballs and go outside and take a left and you’ll come to a battle area for the next part of the application process.”

“Yes ma’am and thank you.”

As I turned around to leave the secretary then added, “good luck on your battle out there.”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Looked around the area. I saw that it wasnt busy. I already had a filled out the application. Just like the boy before him I showed her my.Pokémon and head over to the battle area.
    Once being there. I saw that some stared at me..i crossed my arms and wait it before I goy called fot a battle

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I was really nervous right now! I am here in this Team Rocket Headquaters standing in the queue waiting for my turn. Why I was in here because I knew it would impossible if I tried to take down Team Rocket head on. So out group decided to send one of the members inside Team Rocket. And that one member was me!!

I saw the person in front of me fill his application and then release his Pokémon. His Pokémon included Charizard, Lucario, Tyrantrum, Alolan Ninetails, Lanturn and Flygon. He then returned his Pokémon and went away.

It was my turn now. I nervously filled my form using a fake name Logan. Then the secretary asked me to show her my current Pokémon. I quickly sent out my: Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, Sceptile, Pidgeot and Lycanroc(Dusk). After a minute the Secretary said,"Okay return your Pokémon and go to the battle area for the mext part of your application process."

I nodded and went to battle area to see a battle just starting.

4. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Interesting, I thought, expressionlessly waiting for my turn in the Team Rocket application queue, it appears that the application process is rather streamlined, though requires a pokémon battle. Noting the person in front of me leave for the outdoor battlefield after sending out their team for what I assumed was evaluation, I stepped up.

"Excuse me, ma'am," I said to the secretary, no discernible emotion in my voice, "I believe I saw an advertisement that there is an opening for scientists?"

"Ah! Yes," the secretary replied, pulling out a different application sheet than the one the others filled out. "I'll still have to have you show me your pokémon team and have a battle to see where you stand overall, but we'll put you in with our science team right away."

I nodded, taking the offered pen and filling out the application.

"Alright," the secretary said, taking back the paper, "I'll need you to send out your team."

Nodding again, I wordlessly opened the pokéballs I had around my belt, revealing a Sylveon, Alakazam, Venasaur, Magnezone, Porygon-Z, and Arcanine.

The secretary wrote some things down on a notepad for a minute, before saying, "Okay, you may now return your pokémon to their pokéballs and report to the outside battle arena for the next part of the application."

I nodded a third time. "Thank you, ma'am," I said before turning and walking outside.

#4 May 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
  5. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Iris watched the current battle from the benches at the sides of the area. The current applicant’s Pokémon looked powerful, but the trainer appeared to be nervous. The applicant sent out his Dragonite and the opposing Team Rocket battler sent out a Blastoise. Iris breathed in excitement as the battle began. A Team Rocket Admin walked to the center of the field.

“The battle between Gregor, the applicant, and Isaac, Team Rocket grunt, is about to begin. Now battle begin!”

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kira shook her head. "Now I wonder who I would battle" as her raichu jumped on her back with excitement. "Get lost raichu. You better do something ib the field when its my turn" the raichu looked sad. As he jumped back down.

7. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I was just standing in the battlefield watching the battle between the Dragonite and Blastoise, waiting when would my turn of battling would come. Soon the battle ended with the defeat of the grunt.

Suddenly one of the grunts challenged me for a battle! I nervously went towards the battlefield and got ready for the battle.

8. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim sat down on one of the benches on the edges of the arena, as the previous battle was finishing up. So, it appears that the grunts use mostly brute force tactics, He thought. Effective in most situations, though it can fall apart fairly quickly. Best course of action: A tank or sweeper. Syl, Ven, and Mag are all fairly tanky, and Kaz and Arc are good for sweeping. More information will be required to narrow it down further.

Just then, the previous battle ended with the applicant victorious.

So, it is one-on-one, then, Jim thought. Mag is probably my best option, then due to the large number of resistances.

Another applicant nervously stepped up to battle another grunt, preparing to partake in the next battle.

9. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I prepared for the battle clutching my first Pokéball. Since all battles were one on one I decided to use my second strongest Pokémon.

"Go Venusaur!!" The grunt sent out his Pokémon.

"Go Charizard!!!" I sent out my starter.

"Use Flamethrower!!" I ordered.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kira looked around. Lookin around for an worthy opponent, after this battle it was ger turn. She glanced down to Raichy who seened nervous. Narrowing her eyes towards him

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Iris watched the two powerful Kanto Pokémon battle with great interest.

“Charizard has times two effectiveness towards the Venusaur, so I really don’t see the grunt even having a chance, but I’m sure that they’ll put up a good fight at least,” thought Iris to herself as she put her hand over Pokémon’s pokeballs.

12. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Charizard use Flamethrower!!" I ordered. Charizard opened his mouth and sent out scorching flames towards Venusaur got hit and fell back.

"Vine Whip!" Grunt shouted and Venusaur sent out several vines towards Charizard. Charizard started flying trying to avoid. But one of the vines wrapped around Charizard's wrist.

"Slam it down!" The grunt said. Venusaur let out a mighty cry and slammed Charizard down the ground.

"Charizard! Pull Venusaur towards you!!" Charizard let out a roar and pulled Venusaur towards himself.

"Now Fire Punch!" Charizard slammed its fire covered fist on Venusaur causing it to fall back again.

"Now use Beat Up!" Charizard got covered in dark type energy. I felt the Pokéball around my belt wriggle. Suddenly all my Pokémon came out and attacked Venusaur. First Greninja then Lucario, Pidgeot, Sceptile, Lycanroc and Charizard. After that all my Pokémon went back to their Pokéball except Charizard.

"Hey! Thats not fair!" The grunt said.

"Dude it is fair since it is a Pokémon move and a Dark type." I smirked,"Finish it off Charizard! BLAST BURN!!!!!" Charizard let out another roar before it slammed it fist on the floor. The ground exploded causing smoke and dust to spread everywhere. As the smoke faded Venusaur was lying there with swirly eyes. I smirked.

"Good job Charizard!" I said and returned him, walking off the arena to the side.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Finally" kira walked towards the stage. "I challenge anyonr who dares to figh me" she grinned. Finally a scared grunt walked towarda the other end. "A..are you the trainer who is searched all over sinnoh?" She asked. Kira only smirked. As Raichu stood readt for the battle

14. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim silently observed the battle between the applicant with the charizard and the grunt with the venasaur. Impressive charizard, he thought as the Venasaur went down. Even Ven would have trouble holding his own against it. Beat up is an interesting move on a charizard, for sure, but it's useful, I suppose. It would appear that Mag or Syl are my best bets right now. He watched the next applicant step up. Well that's interesting, the grunts seem scared of her. He sat back on the bench, preparing to observe this next battle and plan.

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "That was a hot ending to that battle," Iris thought to myself. "But the grunts, so far, have only used the Kanto starter evolutions, so it wouldn't be too surprising if this next person fights a Charizard."
    Iris looked over at the girl that the Team Rocket character is cowering at.
    "So he's from Sinnoh, she does look tough, but I guess she would have to be if she was as wanted as the Team Rocket grunt appears to claim, I better keep an eye on this person," Iris whispered to myself.

#15 Jun 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kira is a girl XD)

The grunt had send out a vaporeon. "Really. A water type" Kira laughed. As she smirked. "Raichu thunder"
    "No. Not so fast. Agility" as the vaporeon started moving and avoid the attack. "Not bad. Lemme see what that thing can do more" kira eyes glisted from enjoyment.

17. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    After finishing my first battle I went back to my place. Now since I have defeated a grunt, I myself am a grunt now. So that means to be an admin I have to defeat one. I saw the battle commence between a girl who I assume to be an applicant and a grunt.

Pirate Captain likes this.
  18. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Iris couldn't believe that the grunt wanted to battle a Raichu with a Vaporeon.
    "Well, I don't know what they are thinking, but if I were them, I would hope that the person that they are battling isn't that smart, but with the looks of this girl, I have a feeling that she knows what she's doing," Iris said under her breath.

19. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim raised an eyebrow. A Vaporeon against an extremely strong-looking Raichu. Really? Just how idiotic is this grunt? he thought. As the Vaporeon used Agility, he smiled a bit. Okay, I suppose he has at least a few brain cells to rub together. This is going to be interesting.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Vaporeon. Started his water gun in different angles while tge agility still went on
    Kira smirk only went wider. As Raichu only stood there.
    "Now enough playing. Raichu use volt tackle." As raichu went faster than the agility and hit easily the vaporeon

"No. No. " as the grunt screamed the vaporeon was in bad shape unable to battle. However Kira wasnt done. "Thunder attack" against Raichu feelings he did so.
    The grunt tried to call back vaporeon aa it got hit again by the thunder. "Do another thunder attack."
    The grunt sprinted towards vaporeon and called it bacj just as the thunder hit.
    The grunt felt unconcious

Raichy was worried. Wanting to go see if he was okay. "Raichu no. Come back to my side" with almost no emotion outside evil in her eyes sh3 looked down at them. Walking of the field sitting down in the corner.. waiting when to proceed