1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Journey of the Sacred Flute (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 26, 2018.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @122 Generation

"What if your theory of a wild Ursaring treating a toy like its cub is true?" Serena wondered.

"Then we'll see if the cub is still alive, and rescue it." Brock replied.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I'm more worried that the Ursaring might damage the toy. I mean, I do have a Marill doll myself at home..." Maria muttered.

What if the Ursaring is missing her actual cub?! That would be bad, Evergreen added.

3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Then we'll just have a quest and half if that happens," Peri replied to Evergreen. "I doubt it's something we can't handle."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen nodded in Peri's direction, agreeing with Brock. Well, it doesn't hurt to do a little extra work, I guess. A quest and a half doesn't sound so bad.

"Let's take on this job, then!" Maria said.

6. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Ahhh, sorry guys! I had to go to the toilet," Lunti exclaimed, running back with Bagsik in tow. "'Di bale, what job did you pick? Is it an exciting one?" he asked, looking at Brock with question marks above his head.

(irl our internet broke heheh)

122 Generation likes this.
  7. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (No worries. Im a slow replyer also)

Pachi and Mel smiled. 'We are going to rescue a doll from a cute ursaring' she smiled

Jupjami likes this.
  8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "We will not know for sure until we investigate, and without any clues either," Maria said. "We can't walk into this quest basing everything on assumptions."

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @122 Generation

"That is true." Brock agreed. "All the more reason we should start at the scene of the crime."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    'I wanna lead this' as she put her hands up. And ran before the grouo. Searching for the kid who had put up the questt

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen shook her head. For what it was worth, Mel was only a young girl. How could Kirito's sister be this bashful? Maria went to review the details of the quest.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    She than saw a mother who seemed worried. 'Excuse me. Are you mom child from the lost bear?' Mel said as she tried to find the good words

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @ShireHime @Tala Is Eternal @122 Generation @Jupjami @ChocoChicken

The mother calmly explains that her daughter was playing near the forest one day...but that night, her beloved Teddiursa doll was missing. After getting the guard involved, they found the Ursaring pawprints. The captain of the guard recommended posting the bill--it was not unheard of for Ursaring mothers who had lost cubs to take Teddiursa dolls and mother them like cubs.

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Faced with this new information, Peri paused for a good long moment to think. "So... let's say the Ursaring thinks the doll is her child. Firstly, is it normal for Ursaring to adopt any parentless cubs, or do you think she would have lost a cub of her own and mistaken the doll for it? Secondly... if the former is true, how are we going to get it back without looking exactly like we're kidnapping it?"

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @ChocoChicken

"Although I am no ranger, I can confirm that wild Ursarings do adopt orphaned and abandoned cubs." Brock replied. "Sometimes, they may even adopt a different Pokémon, and treat it like a cub. So by extension, there is a grain of truth to the boy raised by an Ursaring seen in bedtime stories."

18. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Eh? I thought he was raised by a Kangaskhan?" Lunti remarked, having heard a different version of the story.
    "Girls are weird," Bagsik muttered as he sat lazily on top of the boy's head.

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Jupjami

Brock smiled at Lunti's reaction. "Of course, depending on where you are in the world, it could be different. But this is the beauty of mythology and folklore--there is no true 'definitive' version of anything."

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen shot Bagsik a look. If girls were weird, and Evergreen counted as a girl, then wouldn't that make her weird?

Maria paid more attention to the quest. "We need a strategy then. Maybe if we can talk this Ursaring and convince her that what she adopted was only a doll, maybe she might listen? Hopefully, they are open to discussion. But if what Evergreen said is true, that she was missing her actual cub, that's another story."

We should go to the forest and see, Evergreen said.