1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Journey of the Sacred Flute (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 26, 2018.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen had absolutely no experience with the language she was using, yet she was picking it up pretty quickly. Was it the result of being in this world for too long? The thing was that the Treecko's words made her heart wrench. Baasan? Ahjumma? I am not that old! You are so annoying! I should just blast you out of this world!

"You can blast him later, oneechan," Maria said, poking Evergreen's arm. She could sense the boiling frustration from Evergreen's head. "There. Better?"

The pair went to investigate the Ursaring tracks.

2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Such a theory couldn't be too far from the truth - and the thought didn't seem to sit well with Peri. Would there even be a combat-less way to deal with the situation...? He shook his head, trying to avoid it - they'd come up with something completely out of left field - but forcing himself to get back into his relaxed facade didn't seem to work as well as he'd wanted it to.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
  5. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    'Lets go lets go' pachi and Mel cheered running off towards the forest

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    If it is a mother Ursaring, I can volunteer talking to her. Not that Maria knows how to speak Pokémon. Evergreen said. H-hey! Mel! Wait up! You don't know if it's dangerous! Evergreen said. I'll check on her.

"Hey, I'll come with you," Maria added.

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Tala Is Eternal @122 Generation @Jupjami @ChocoChicken

The Ursaring den was not hard to find. Apparently the mother Ursaring had been trying to encourage the Teddiursa doll to eat, believing it to be a living cub. The Teddiursa doll was setting on a rock, a few tiny tears the only damage on it.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Peri kept his distance, and gestured for the others - at least the humans - to do the same. "Hey, Evergreen...? Now would probably be a good time to set your plan in motion."

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Let's give it a shot. Evergreen agreed with Peri. The mother Ursaring looked relatively tame, and in fact the scene before her almost caused Evergreen to burst into tears. Calmly, Evergreen said in the Pokémon language. [Um, hi! Are you okay?]

Maria stayed back with Peri and the others and waited for Evergreen. Fortunately, Evergreen was simultaneously transmitting the conversation to the group's minds.

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @122 Generation

"My cub...why won't it eat?" the mother Ursaring sobs. "I've tried everything--even the choicest Magikarp, and it does not eat. It's already bad enough I lost one of my cubs...

#2690 May 17, 2020
    Last edited: May 17, 2020
  11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Mel and Pachi stood nect to evergreen. 'Im sorry to say this but.' as Mel approached the ursaring wiyh Pachi in her arms. 'She isnt real. Im sorry. It really looks cute right' Mel smiled. By now she stood close to the ursaring. Mel wasnt afraid even though she did stand on the level to get attacked. 'I sorta know how you might feel

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
  13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    That revelation was more devastating to Evergreen than she had expected. A mother Ursaring interacting with a doll pretending to be her child was sad enough, but to have the mother acknowledge her misery made her feel worse. [I'm so sorry...] she said, as she started to cry. She knelt beside Mel and the Ursaring to offer the latter support.

Maria grimaced, but she was more clinical about it too. Relaying though Evergreen's mind, she said, "We need this toy back, though... Where could the cub have gone?"

14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Tala Is Eternal @122 Generation @Jupjami @ChocoChicken

The sound of Midori echoing through the cave calmed the mother Ursaring and the humans with her. True it was only an exploration around the A minor chord, but it was enough to project an image of a crying Teddiursa trapped in a cage. "See...your child still lives." Brock assured the sobbing Ursaring. "And we're going to rescue it, or die trying!"

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    'Yes daddy is right. We will bring it back' giving the ursaring a big hug

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Perico grimaced slightly at the new information. If such hunters were out there, where could they be? And who was to say that this Teddiursa was the only one taken? "Do you remember where you last saw your child? How long ago did they disappear?"

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @ChocoChicken

The mother Ursaring nodded. "My child was taken a few days ago. We were fishing by the river when my child wandered away. By the time I noticed anything was amiss, she was gone."

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Can you direct us to which spot on the river? We can start investigating there," Maria said.

[If these humans were smart, they would cover their tracks. Let's hope they're not smart,] Evergreen said in Pokémon language. [Orherwise... we may need reinforcements. It's like doing battle tactics.]

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Mel and Pachi looked sad. 'Why are there such mean people sister and brother?'

(Im curious didnt we had another player?)

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9