1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sign Up/Discussion Pokemon: The Road to the Grand Festival (Kanto--Signup and discussion)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, May 24, 2019.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @ShinigamiMiroku

So now you know why you maxed the meter on the first turn (That, and I wanted to show everyone what that would look like.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    That would have been possible in the earlier versions if there had been more than 4 contestants available, but yeah, it makes sense.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    WavePearl likes this.
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    (I actually know nothing about this and am just randomly throwing moves that might work, so you're already ahead of me, heh)

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @ChocoChicken

(Remember--the move effects are mainly based on OR/AS, but combo effects come from every gen.)

ChocoChicken likes this.