1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Type Mixer: The Types Unpaired

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by J.J. Knight, May 8, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    As we enter the tail end of Generation VI, Generation VII is just beyond the corner; just a year or two before we enter it. With 18 Pokémon types, 721 Pokémon, and 48 Mega Evolutions, there are some type combinations that have yet to exist in the Pokémon World. Every generation, more type combinations are added. This year, we've seen such combinations as Grass/Dragon, Steel/Ghost, Dark/Psychic, Poison/Dragon, Rock/Dragon, and several others. With Generation VII closing in, what Pokémon type combinations do you see coming? What Pokémon do you think will represent these types? Put down your type combinations and what Pokémon you think will have them!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    So far I think they've done a good job of mixing Normal with things other than Flying, but if you asked me a few years ago, that would be my #1.

Fire-Ice. It's possible: I've invented one fakemon for myself that fits it.
    Poison-Steel. These are two of my favorite types, so I would love to see them mixed. Give that Pokémon Levitate and you've got a pretty good defensive type. I just can't think of any Pokémon that could evolve into such a combination.
    More Dragon-mixes. A water type other than Kingdra and Palkia would be nice, as well as more accessible blends of Dragon with Fire, Grass, and Electric.

That's all that comes to mind for me right now. I'm sure I'll read more responses and go all "Of course! Why didn't I think of that!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I'm honestly still waiting for my ghost and normal type haha. Though I also want fairy and dark, dark and bug, ghost and fairy, dark and electric, and electric and ground. And though it's not unused, steel and water only has one Pokémon in the typing. I would like to see more steel and water types.

4. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Just gonna throw some wild predictions out there:

Bug/Dark
    Fire/Ice
    Fairy/Ice
    Fairy/Ghost
    Fairy/Fire
    Fairy/Fighting
    Ground/Fighting
    Electric/Dark
    Electric/Psychic
    Electric/Fighting
    Normal/Dark

5. Riobhain

Riobhain PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.3
    I want my Ghost/Fighting type. Also, a water/electric type that isn't either shit (Lanturn) or dumb-looking (Rotom-Wash) would be much appreciated.

6. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    About that Electric/Ground one, theres Stunfisk :P

But Id like to see a Poison/Fairy type and a Ghost/Normal type next gen..

And we also need a Bug/Water type other than Surskit. (Im looking at you, Mega Masquerain.)

7. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I really want to see a Steel/Poison type Pokémon, probably something with radiation. I think it'd be awesome to see :D And of course, any combination with Psychic, Ghost or Dark, give me all of them!

8. KianaKaycie

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I would love a normal/ice type (maybe an arctic bunny?) and normal/poisonpoison (maybe a rat?). Bug/dark I'm surprised hasn't been done yet and don't get me started on bug/dragon x-x.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.