1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon VS!: Game Wise and Anime Wise. (Discontinued)

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sonic Ramon, Nov 23, 2017.

Tags:
?

What is your opinion towards Pokemon so far?

1. It's been doing pretty great! Glad to be a Pokemon fan!

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. It's doing good. Not exactly great but it's getting there.

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. It's meh. Not good but not bad, either.

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. It's bad. Not exactly terrible but could've been better.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. It's terrible nowadays. Why am I even still a fan?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. RANDOM SIXTH ANSWER CUZ DUURRR.

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you all a wonderfully goofy game that I thought of playing with my friends at school. Basically, here's out it goes:

You guys will tell me out of these Pokémon you see in the pics below, which one would win game wise and which one would win anime wise. Because me and you both know that the game and the anime functions differently when it comes battles, right? Thunder Armor Pikachu, folks! xD
    Be sure to explain why though! And don't worry about me making multiple threads out of this. I'll be updating this thread daily on new matches every Saturday or Sunday. Without further ado, let the game commence!

Match 1:
    [​IMG]
    Comment below on who'll win game wise and who'll win anime wise. Be sure to explain why as well! This is gonna be gud.
    Note that I use the site called "randompokemon .com" to do this, btw.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Nov 23, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Game-wise, Mega-TTar will win, 1v1, against all of them.

Anime-wise, Growlithe and Magnemite have a good chance to come out on top due to the power vs. speed debate (highlighted by the Pikachu vs. Surge's Raichu battle), but a lot of it depends on their experience (and not being a Pokémon being used by Ash because lol!reset) fighting against enemies of various sizes and types.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sonic Ramon likes this.
  3. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Games: Not Growlithe or Magnemite, so lets analyze the other matchups:
    Tornadus Vs. Tyranitar-Mega: Mega-Tyranitar +1
    Tornadus Vs. Sawk: Tornadus +1
    Tornadus Vs. Weavile: NOT GUARANTEED: Weavile +1/2
    Sawk Vs. Weavile: Sawk +1
    Sawk Vs. Tyranitar-Mega: Sawk +1
    Tyranitar-Mega Vs. Weavile: Tyranitar-Mega +1

Total: TTM=2, S=2, T=1, W=1/2
    Mega-Tyranitar and Sawk will win about evenly in games.

Anime: Only Tyranitar and Tornadus have a chance unless one of the others are owned by Ash. Which they currently aren't. However, Megas have been defeated by non-megas more than legendaries/mythicals by non-legendaries/mythicals, and types mean nothing, so Tornadus.

Mandriel likes this.
  4. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I'm not the only one who chose Option 6!

...umm...for game, what Fire said? But for anime...*ahem*

In the anime, it'll be a hard ordeal. Lets treat this like a battle royale, and their trainers have brains. Sawk would probably instantly murder weavile (4x weakness last i checked), Tyranitar could try earthquaking them both but since even the anime wouldn't have earthquake hit a flying thing (and if they did, i'm slapping them so hard in the face soon). And then the Tornadus outspeeds the heck out of them. oh yeah also tornadus is a legendary

5. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Mega Tyranitar would probably win in the games, but only if it's able to outspeed the Sawk and beat it before its opponent can take advantage of its x4 weakness against fighting.

I imagine in the anime, the Growlithe would win if it's an ally of Ash because it's small and adorable and obviously on the side of the good guys. I'm not certain as I haven't watched much of the show, but that's how it works, right?

6. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    In the games, I can imagine Mega Tyranitar winning. Yes, even against Tornadus and Sawk.

As for the anime... either Mega Tyranitar or Weavile, actually. Mega Pokémon seem to be super powerful, but for some reason, I can barely see Weavile scraping through that battle. Though it actually might just be Mega Tyranitar that wins in the end. Most likely.

7. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    The winner of Match 1 is:
    Game Wise - Mega Tyranitar. (Numbers of agreements/answers: M-Ttar for five, Sawk for two, Weavile for zero, Growlithe for zero, Magnemite for zero, Tornadus for zero.)
    Anime Wise - Growlithe and Tornadus. (Numbers of agreements/answers: M-Ttar for one, Sawk for zero, Weavile for zero, Growlithe for two, Magnemite for one, Tornadus for two.)

Looks like the vast majority of you agrees that M-Ttar would win game wise and Growlithe and Tornadus would win anime wise. A bit surprised by the anime part. Was expecting Growlithe to win it but eh, seems like we have a tie instead. Here's the next match, though.

Match 2:
    [​IMG]
    This match is straight up silly when I first generated this. Just, wow. XD
    Anyway, comment below on who you think would win game wise and who would win anime wise. Be sure to explain why as well. And um, minor note: I count the winners of the previous match based on agreements and the answers in general.

Also:

LOL. X'D

8. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Game-wise, I think that Flareon loses to the fewest number of opponents in this matchup, though Mimikyu is equally potent. Anime-wise, again, comes down to speed vs. power, but I think that Regice would be at an advantage because of its freezing powers being much stronger in anime than the games, and as it's a legendary it has the experience needed (due to time of existence) to take on even Golurk Golett and win.

#8 Nov 25, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  9. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Game wise...Flareon. Everybody besides Flareon other then Regice are weak, and Flareon has type advantage.

Anime wise...still Flareon. That thing is awesome.

10. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    Eh, that thing is Golett but alright then. xD

11. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Sorry, I get their names mixed up. ^_^;

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  12. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    eh, it's fine. Till this day, I always struggle to spell Sigi-something name without looking it up. Seriously, it's such a difficult name to spell for me, honestly. xD

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  13. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Sigilyph?

14. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    yeah. x3x

15. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Games: No. Flareon is awful competitively, tied for worst Eeveelution (competitively, not in terms of awesomeness) with Glaceon. And Mimikyu is good. I honestly think in the games, Mimikyu beats all except Regice, but Regice loses to Flareon. So slight edge to Regice over Mimikyu, but only slight, for the games. Flareon gets bronze.

Anime: Guys, not everything that is unevolved is automatically good in the anime. The Speed vs power thing doesn't really apply unless it's Ash. This means that Regice easily wins... or does it? The Regi's don't really have the 'legendary win hacks' that other legendary/mythical Pokémon have, and Mimikyu is owned by a major character. Unfortunately, that character is Jessie from Team Rocket, otherwise I would say Mimikyu. So really Regice would win.

16. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    The winner of Match 2 is:
    Game wise - Mimikyu. (Numbers of agreements/answers: Spoink for zero, Honedge for zero, Regice for one, Mimikyu for two, Flareon for one, Golett for zero.)
    Anime wise - Regice (Numbers of agreements/answers: Spoink for zero, Honedge for zero, Regice for two, Mimikyu for one, Flareon for one, Golett for zero.)

Mimikyu would've won anime wise if Shinigami didn't mentioned that Regice would win first. Overall, pretty decent match.

Match 3:
    [​IMG]
    ...Oh boy, we're getting into the silly territory now. XD
    My face towards this match rn: [​IMG]
    Like, bruh. xD
    Just comment below on who you think would win game wise and who would win anime wise. Be sure to explain why, although, the answer is pretty darn clear if you think about it. lol

17. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Game Wise: Lets say all the Pokémon are at level 100 for the sake of fairness. I'd actually like to say Drowzee if the Giritina doesnt end up attacking it for a while. While everybody else targets Giritina, Drowzee will gradually put everyone to sleep with hypnosis, and then they'll gradually dream eater everyone to death. But if Giritina pokes Drowzee out of the way with a ghost move or something...yyyeah.

Anime Wise: Trick Question for me, but I guess it'd count as Electrode. First, let us ignore the fact ghost resists normal, because the anime does stuff like that. Then, let us have the anime logic end up twisting explosion to be hecking OP. Kabloosh. Everyone dies. So...either Electrode or Nobody I guess.

Also, next time, how about only fully-evolved Pokémon so we dont get something hecking ridiculous like this?

18. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    I legit said in the first post of this that it'll be silly/ridiculous. If I take that away, then this game would be pointless. :L

19. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Aah, ok, but still, when theres one as ridiculous as this, its almost a little monotone and almost everyone is just gonna say the same one.

20. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    Or you could make a joke out of it. No one said to be super serious about a game that place our bets on a ball vs a deer. :T