1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Walk of a Thousand Worlds (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jul 7, 2019.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Laserdragon14 @Jupjami

Here we go!

The Traveler's Guild of Londe buzzed with activity--today a new class of Travelers were leaving on their Walk of a Thousand Worlds. Many of the younger apprentices watched with anticipation as the magical portal that would lead the new Travelers to myriads of different worlds.

It was possible for a group of Travelers to end up in the same world, if they had mentioned they were Walking together, but otherwise, this was fairly rare.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Keeto rode up to the Guild on his prized Rapidash. Houndoom barked happily as he got off of the unicorn.
    "You are just as excited for this as I am, aren't you Houndoon?" Keeto asked as he patted its head. "Well, better make sure that everything is ready for me to go on this thing, just stay here with Rapidash until I get back, ok?"
    Houndoon gave out a bark and sat down beside the fire unicorn.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Laserdragon14

The guildmaster smiled as Keeto arrived. "Go on in the portal room--we'll be sending everyone off shortly."

4. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Do I need to go and bring my Pokémon in here?" Keeto asked the guild master. "I hope that you can understand."

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Laserdragon14

"If they aren't too large, they can come with you." the guildmaster replied. "The portal can handle Pokémon like Houndoom and Arcanine, but the researchers don't know how larger Pokémon than that would affect it."

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Well, Arcanine is pretty large, so would it be able to handle a Rapidash?" asked Keeto.

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Laserdragon14

"It's possible--Ponyta goes through just fine." the guildmaster replied. "The researchers are looking into the possibility of a Rapidash world-walking with you."

8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "About how long would that take?" asked Keeto with concern. I hope that I don't have to leave Rapidash behind.

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Laserdragon14

"They've neared completion on their research--they just need a Rapidash as a test subject." the guildmaster replied. "So would your Rapidash like to volunteer?"

10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "What choice to do I have if I want to bring her along?" said Keeto. "How much time do I have before I have to be in the portal room?"

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Laserdragon14

"You have a few minutes." the guildmaster replied. "So if you want to get her, hurry!"

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Keeto nodded and rushed outside.
    "Rapidash, Houndoom, if we are going to make it to the portal room in time, we need to get moving now," boomed Keeto to his two Pokémon companions.
    Rapidash let out an excited whinny and Houndoom howled. The two fire Pokémon followed Keeto closely inside towards the portal room.

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Laserdragon14

The room was filled with excited apprentice Travelers. Many of them had Pokémon with them, but some chose to travel alone, or with human companions.

14. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Wow, I didn't expect to see this many people doing their Walk," whispered Keeto.
    Keeto managed to find a spot in a corner of the room for him and his two Pokémon companions to wait at, even though it was a little cramped from them.

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Laserdragon14

(There's another player I'm waiting on before you start walking)

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  16. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    (sorry i'm late)

Juki scanned the large group with interest, eyes gleaming at the possible mischief he can cause. His vision specifically locked on to a brown-haired ranger who was talking to his Pokémon. The Grovyle beside him rolled his eyes and hit his partner in the back, and a Spearow began cawing.
    "What? I'm excited," Juki grinned madly, cracking his knuckles. "Well then, let's get this party started~"

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Laserdragon14 @Jupjami

The chatter and Pokémon cries quieted as the guild chief arrived in the room. "Okay! First of all, I want to congratulate all of you for earning the right to take the Walk of a Thousand Worlds. But before I can send you to worlds unknown, there are first some questions you all must answer."

18. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadow stayed silent with his eyes straight on the guild chief. He felt Houndoom rub its head on his leg, he felt the urge to kneel down and scratch the dog's head, but he kept the majority of his focus on the chief.

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Laserdragon14 @Jupjami

"Will you promise to bring kindness, bravery, and wisdom to every world you visit?" the guildmaster asked.

"We do." came the reply.

"Do you promise to rescue the oppressed, and resist evil in whatever form it presents itself?"

"We do."

20. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Is there anything more before we actually start the walk? Shadow wondered as he glanced around the room.