1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Spinoffs Pokkén Tournament sequel?

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by ThomasP, Nov 6, 2021.

?

Do you think that there will be a Pokkén Tournament sequel?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,422.8
    I know that the original Pokkén Tournament was a best-selling Wii U video game worldwide, so is its deluxe Switch version later, and Pokkén Tournament producer Katsuhiro Harada was originally open to develop a Pokkén Tournament sequel. However, it is up to Nintendo and The Pokémon Company to decide on whether or not they have plans to announce this game. So, do you there will be one? Why? Please let me know, thanks. :)

2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I think so yes, fighting games are very rarely one and done, especially successful ones. Hoping to see my boy Kecleon as a sneaky fighter at some point.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,422.8
    Well, okay? Can you think of the other new playable fighter and NPC support Pokémon included for the Pokkén Tournament Sequel. Can you also think of the original fighter and NPC support Pokémon from the Wii U and deluxe Nintendo Switch-based prequel that will return or otherwise be excluded from this game? Why?

4. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    One can only hope.

5. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,422.8
    Do you think that Dracovish will become a playable fighter Pokémon for the Pokkén Tournament sequel because of its popularity in competitive play? Why?

#5 Nov 9, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
  6. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,422.8
    Looks, guys. All I found on the commercial video game websites that says that the Pokkén Tournament sequel is rumored to be in development exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. So, what do you think about that, huh?